Primeval labs - Tridermal log (semi-sponsored)

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks! I tried logging this the way I want to read a thread. A 'before' pic with a weekly update to see progress. It also added some motivation in me to keep working harder, in return showing the true potential of a compound if used correctly. Although it's not a magic pill it certainly has some power in it.
Hows the rig feeling atm?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Hows the rig feeling atm?
Rig? I finished the cycle last week, I'm on pct now. I'm feeling great, I was heading to the gym and my newborn woke up so I'll head tomorrow instead and do 3 straight days. I have some making up to do.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rig? I finished the cycle last week, I'm on pct now. I'm feeling great, I was heading to the gym and my newborn woke up so I'll head tomorrow instead and do 3 straight days. I have some making up to do.
Rig = body

Haha sorry maybe that term isn't common in the US.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Rig = body

Haha sorry maybe that term isn't common in the US.
I think i just needed a few days rest. After 3 days off I was ready to go back in. I honestly want to call for a half day at work today so I can lift but I've done that a few times already this year. I'll do reserve it for nxt time when I'm super pumped. Haha

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think i just needed a few days rest. After 3 days off I was ready to go back in. I honestly want to call for a half day at work today so I can lift but I've done that a few times already this year. I'll do reserve it for nxt time when I'm super pumped. Haha
Good to hear mang. Love the motivation haha.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I hit I think 178 last bulk but I'm 5ft 1
Whoah that's heavy for your height. Your BMI is on the obese category. Lol I dnt really look into that but I have to for my yearly blood work. They keep telling me to lose weight and throw red flag on that one category over 100 important tests that I just passed with flying colors

warrior737

Awards
Howd the PCT end up going? Was there any rebound?

Did you get bloods?

I am thinking of tridermal for my next run.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Howd the PCT end up going? Was there any rebound?

Did you get bloods?

I am thinking of tridermal for my next run.
Pct was ok, no rebound. I didn't do bloods for this. I can tell it took me longer to recover because of the duration of my run. Other than that I'm should be a breeze.

warrior737

Awards
I have 2 bottles in storage and In currently setting up the potential run. Did your supports play a good role or would you have changed them? I was going to run liv 52 multi, fish, armicare pro, taurine. Maybe a few other additions.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I have 2 bottles in storage and In currently setting up the potential run. Did your supports play a good role or would you have changed them? I was going to run liv 52 multi, fish, armicare pro, taurine. Maybe a few other additions.
All depends on your goal. My setup was high dose, double thr recommended. Supports isn't really needed for a solo run but if you're stacking then design it around that. Tridermal is light and will serve well stacked with other anabolics

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Very tempted to use this. I have a cut planned and will be on rotation for 11 weeks away from all temptation to do anything but lift.

Optimal dosing for never having run a cycle? Would plan on running it 8 weeks.