Prime vs X gels

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only thing Prime gave me was a massive amount of boners and huge loads.
Prime is very hit or miss. I love the stuff. Always run it at 69 protocol for 4 to 8 weeks. Only downside is price ran at that dosage.

Hansel

Hansel

Banned
Awards
Prime is very hit or miss. I love the stuff. Always run it at 69 protocol for 4 to 8 weeks. Only downside is price ran at that dosage.
What's 69 protocol? Now I've taken Powerfull and that stuff is amazing. I've heard that the Prime/Powerfull stack is pretty killer.

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Most definitely Ara. Used Xgels and Prime and there is really no comparison..
Might as well try out a bottle and see if you're a lucky responder but for me Prime was crap. Sorry UspLabs :/
If you do end up doing the comparison make sure you hold training conditions constant otherwise outside factors may be the reason for differing results!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Appreciate the help..gonna run the norco and xgels then the erase pro 2 weeks out
Would be interested in an update if you could provide some feedback when you finish these. :)

Billd82

Billd82

Banned
Awards
Would be interested in an update if you could provide some feedback when you finish these. :)
Will do..ordered the xgels yesterday..hopefully be here before Monday. Should I dose the xgels 4 preworkout?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will do..ordered the xgels yesterday..hopefully be here before Monday. Should I dose the xgels 4 preworkout?
Ya I take all mine pre-workout.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, take them preworkout and only take them on workout days.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's 69 protocol? Now I've taken Powerfull and that stuff is amazing. I've heard that the Prime/Powerfull stack is pretty killer.
the only GH booster i have found that was worth the price tag was IGF 2 by AppNut.

69 protocol is (well, back in 2008 it was like this but i think it has changed a little):

6 caps on OFF days, 9 caps on TRAINING days, then OFF on the weekend.

Most people now do 69 protocol with the only OFF day from the use of Prime being Sunday

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
the only GH booster i have found that was worth the price tag was IGF 2 by AppNut.

69 protocol is (well, back in 2008 it was like this but i think it has changed a little):

6 caps on OFF days, 9 caps on TRAINING days, then OFF on the weekend.

Most people now do 69 protocol with the only OFF day from the use of Prime being Sunday
yeah i had that, i loved the fullness from it and nice sleep. other than that don't think its worth $ mass hgh was placebo tbh all gh supps are rubbish in general really only a small increase to notice minor things that you can get with food and rest and hitting micros/fiber ect ect.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah i had that, i loved the fullness from it and nice sleep. other than that don't think its worth $ mass hgh was placebo tbh all gh supps are rubbish in general really only a small increase to notice minor things that you can get with food and rest and hitting micros/fiber ect ect.
you cant say ALL gh supplements are rubbish. Maybe for you they are, but I respond really well to IGF 2.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
you cant say ALL gh supplements are rubbish. Maybe for you they are, but I respond really well to IGF 2.
wait -- you're telling that dude he can't say ALL gh products are rubbish...
but yet YOU can say the same thing, except one product:

I is confoozed by such extensive dichotomy

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wait -- you're telling that dude he can't say ALL gh products are rubbish...
but yet YOU can say the same thing, except one product:

I is confoozed by such extensive dichotomy
here we go yet again.....same thing different thread.

I said..FOR ME...IGF 2 works well.

He said all GH boosters are rubbish.

I was stating a personal opinion that I respond really well to IGF 2 and IN COMPARISON with other GH products (agian, FOR ME), nothing else compares.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I was stating a personal opinion that I respond really well to IGF 2 and IN COMPARISON with other GH products (agian, FOR ME), nothing else compares.
understood, young grass shopper
what I found amusing was that you said he couldn't say ALL, but you could say ALL but one
you are both sharing your own opinions, yet you take exception to his....

I'm not here to argue the merits of an otc GH booster, bud

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what I found amusing was that you said he couldn't say ALL, but you could say ALL but one

But arguing on the internet is fun.

Come at me bro.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
But arguing on the internet is fun.

Come at me bro.
don't make me send you threatening PMs, bro
I will make sure your grandsons are castrated!

(someone sent me that sentiment verbatim recently, I kid you not)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You still don't understand... amazing

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
here we go yet again.....same thing different thread.

I said..FOR ME...IGF 2 works well.

He said all GH boosters are rubbish.

great, but for the cost vs placebo effects its not worth the time. honestly you could have some zma before bed, have the same 'effects' of good sleep, or use a gda for fullness or agmatine alone. theres no point in it, the cost outweighs the benefits big time.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
great, but for the cost vs placebo effects its not worth the time. honestly you could have some zma before bed, have the same 'effects' of good sleep, or use a gda for fullness or agmatine alone. theres no point in it, the cost outweighs the benefits big time.
i understand. well, for me, i see alot more than sleep with IGF 2.