Billd82

Billd82

Banned
Awards
Happening to anybody else? I thought trib products help erection

airram479

Awards
  • Established
Dunno...this is a tricky area. Maybe you should scale back on your dosage just a little and see what happens. Somebody else will chime in soon.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
are you sure its Prime?

Prime is completely non-hormonal...

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
never read of that happening. Stacking with anything else?

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
dont think its prime bro...you start taking anything new, other than prime?

Billd82

Billd82

Banned
Awards
Just started it.. only at3 pills a day... one scoop of Jack3d with it.. been talking the Jacked though so I don't know

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
I was on a 3-bottle 6-9 protocol of Prime a couple months ago and had no issues at all. There's got to be another reason. Stressed at work? Increased cardio activity? Sleep patterns change? Any dietary changes?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah i'm with most the other guys i haven't heard of this problem. Any other problems, stress or sleep problems?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
could also be "stim-d i c k" as some refer to it...due to stimulants in Jack3d or other pre workouts.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
I was on a 3-bottle 6-9 protocol of Prime a couple months ago and had no issues at all. There's got to be another reason. Stressed at work? Increased cardio activity? Sleep patterns change? Any dietary changes?
please elaborate on the increased cardio, I have started thinking it's the Powerfull, when that is usually not the case?

anaboliko

Awards
Just started it.. only at3 pills a day... one scoop of Jack3d with it.. been talking the Jacked though so I don't know
It's probably Jack3d, it causes what it's referred to as stim ****, I'm pretty sure it's the 1,3-Dimethylamylamine in it.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's Jack3d for sure, it's the 1,3 and it's quite common.

Billd82

Billd82

Banned
Awards
Looks like its back to no xplode.. My girl wasn't to happy

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Jack3d kills mine man.
It took me a while to figure it out but I finally figured it out when I switched stims

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any recommendations without geranium
All time favorite for me its a bit pricey but Ultima by Omega is a great non stim preworkout. Or another solid one would be MAN's Clout.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
geranium is known for this, but I've had great luck using yohimbine hcl to combat the problem.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Any recommendations without geranium
You can't go wrong with White Flood (WF). I have the same problem with geranium and have been using WF for the last few weeks without any issues.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never heard of stim d1ck but apparently its popular lol. I know the stims dont help with that blood flow.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just visit stimd*ck.org to find more information.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never experienced anything like this but my libido is always very high. I sometimes wish I could find something to slow me down a bit. All the herbs I take have me a little over the top and now I am taking formestane on top of that, I have a tough time making it through a day of work without going a little crazy...

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Lol @ DW.. Formestane always puts my libido into crazy mode. Girls I wouldn't normally glance at twice suddenly start looking alot better.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol @ DW.. Formestane always puts my libido into crazy mode. Girls I wouldn't normally glance at twice suddenly start looking alot better.
lol, form goggles!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I find myself studying women who are not normally my taste.