Preventing Hairloss on 6-oxo: Should I be worried?

mtruther

mtruther

Awards
I have a slight case of thinning on the crown of my head (MPB). You can't really tell it's thinning unless it's wet and light is on it, and I attribute that to starting minoxidil and finasteride as soon as I noticed it.

So here is my deal: I'm scared of pro-hormones. No amount of gain is worth losing my hair. But I'd like to consider a mild and proven booster of testosterone like 6-oxo. Obviously my levels of DHT are going to increase if I increase my body's test count, which is what worries me.

I'm taking finasteride right now. If I ran a cycle of 6-oxo, I'd add 2% spiro and probably 2% Nizoral shampoo.

My question is this: has anyone who is using finasteride or spiro to treat MPB also started a pro-hormone or test-boosting stack?

And your results as they relate to your hair?

joebiggie

joebiggie

Awards
I have a slight case of thinning on the crown of my head (MPB). You can't really tell it's thinning unless it's wet and light is on it, and I attribute that to starting minoxidil and finasteride as soon as I noticed it.

So here is my deal: I'm scared of pro-hormones. No amount of gain is worth losing my hair. But I'd like to consider a mild and proven booster of testosterone like 6-oxo. Obviously my levels of DHT are going to increase if I increase my body's test count, which is what worries me.

I'm taking finasteride right now. If I ran a cycle of 6-oxo, I'd add 2% spiro and probably 2% Nizoral shampoo.

My question is this: has anyone who is using finasteride or spiro to treat MPB also started a pro-hormone or test-boosting stack?

And your results as they relate to your hair?
I know you said you were afraid of using prohormones but seriously, I was having bad thinning of my temporal region (I am considered a norwood 2) and I started using M4-OHN and in conjunction with my regular usage of minoxidil I regrew a great amount of hair... of course everyone is different, this is merely my experience with the substance. Good luck bud. :thumbsup:

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
I started using M4-OHN and in conjunction with my regular usage of minoxidil I regrew a great amount of hair...
Maybe you should report this to balding Senators about to vote to ban m4ohn.

Last edited:
stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Blood tests done on males using 6oxo did show increase in DHT...