Preventing Gyno while using P-Plex

Bberforlife

Awards
Hey guys I need some advice on my P-plex cycle. I had gyno surgery about 4 months ago. My main concern now is the thought of getting it again. My surgeon said it's rare, but what should I make sure to have while taking it? My PCT will be Nolvadex, so I will have that for sure. Should I also have P-5-P and L-Dopamine on hand, or maybe even cabergoline? Help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Bberforlife

Awards
Bump... can anyone tell me if I will be good with just Nolva??

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
well im on test prop and pplex right now.. running pplex at 40mg.. i have been using letro while on cycle.. and actually reversed some pubertal gyno that i had since i was 14..so i would say that letro would be the way to go since it helps prog gyno also

Bberforlife

Awards
well im on test prop and pplex right now.. running pplex at 40mg.. i have been using letro while on cycle.. and actually reversed some pubertal gyno that i had since i was 14..so i would say that letro would be the way to go since it helps prog gyno also
So do you think I should use Letro while on cycle or only if I feel the gyno coming back?

Bberforlife

Awards
Anyone else have an opinion? Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
how bout using clomiphene for pct?

Al Swearengen

Awards
Anyone else have an opinion? Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.
if you're worried about it that much you can by all means use a low dose of Nolvadex on cycle maybe 5mg a day or 10 mg every other day and then bump up the Nolva during pct and you should be fine.