Prescription Var

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just had a follow up with my urologist and tested to see how cool he is… left with a var prescription.

went to check the cost on GoodRx with my insurance and my pharmacy is charging $350 for 60 x 10mg lol cheapest I found was $220.

This is insane, is this normal or does my insurance just suck that bad?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
$1 per 10mgs is normal black market so honestly it's not that bad.

Var is highly counterfeit and pharma var is A+

I'd grab it for $220 and thank ur lucky stars.

Legal and at that price isn't bad

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Goodrx oxandrin 2.5mg is like 40 here. Doc is looking into for me , as well. I have insurance though so we’ll see

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ask him to check on it for me too, please.

(y)👊😎:ROFLMAO:
Of course sir. I’ve just had a history of bad hormonal panels as you probably already know. I’m very sensitive to estro, however estrogen is good currently. But rather than test, anavar can be used as an alternative to hrt . Low dose though lmao . Can’t be running 30-100 mg as hrt 😂

DOUBT it will happen. Usually oxandrolone is used more for burn victims, muscle wasting, long term corticosteroid use, etc. SOMETIMES, for injury. But unless it’s under a hormone “clinic” very rare to be used as an alternative

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
$1 per 10mgs is normal black market so honestly it's not that bad.

Var is highly counterfeit and pharma var is A+

I'd grab it for $220 and thank ur lucky stars.

Legal and at that price isn't bad
Couldn't be luckier getting the script. My cyp is pretty much on par with black market price, guess I was dreaming the var would be too, but pharma grade $220 it is.

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Of course sir. I’ve just had a history of bad hormonal panels as you probably already know. I’m very sensitive to estro, however estrogen is good currently. But rather than test, anavar can be used as an alternative to hrt . Low dose though lmao . Can’t be running 30-100 mg as hrt 😂

DOUBT it will happen. Usually oxandrolone is used more for burn victims, muscle wasting, long term corticosteroid use, etc. SOMETIMES, for injury. But unless it’s under a hormone “clinic” very rare to be used as an alternative
What are you currently running for hrt?

I was amazed that he agreed due to the facts you stated. I **** you not, got the script for "muscle building" and it's not a "clinic". I'm sure his notes will say otherwise, though. Was planning to save up a couple of refills for the summer. He gave me 10 refills lmao

neil.sullivan

Awards

I was amazed that he agreed due to the facts you stated. I **** you not, got the script for "muscle building" and it's not a "clinic". I'm sure his notes will say otherwise, though. Was planning to save up a couple of refills for the summer. He gave me 10 refills lmao
Where are you located?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I got bloodwork coming soon, I think first week of March. Gonna ask the doc to check my anadrol levels and see if I can get a script

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I got bloodwork coming soon, I think first week of March. Gonna ask the doc to check my anadrol levels and see if I can get a script
Lower you hematocrit to anemic levels lol. But these things are used in medicine for certain conditions still. Not just test is used in the medical field

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Nothing for hrt currently but I am using other compounds. I have a history of hypogonadism and hypothyroidism before ever going enhanced

Never heard of that! Maybe if you had a muscle wasting disease , lol.

I have heard about var being used as an hrt alternative in medicine.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lower you hematocrit to anemic levels lol. But these things are used in medicine for certain conditions still. Not just test is used in the medical field
I think his point was....
HRT is Hormone REPLACEMENT Therapy.
We have no Anadrol or Anavar "Hormones" naturally, to replace.
:)

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think his point was....
HRT is Hormone REPLACEMENT Therapy.
We have no Anadrol or Anavar "Hormones" naturally, to replace.
Lol, of course he knows that. I was just saying in general. Some people are unaware , though. Anavar, anadrol and nandrolone are still available in pharmacies for this.... Also, danazol.

Anavar has been used in women and children for YEARS without any virilization or negative side effects. In studies

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Results
Oxandrolone significantly decreased REE, RPP, and increased IGF-1 secretion during the first year after burn injury, and in combination with exercise significantly increased lean body mass and muscle strength. Oxandrolone-treated children exhibited improved height percentile and BMC content compared to controls. The maximal effect of oxandrolone was found in children aged 7–18 years. No deleterious side effects were attributed to long-term administration.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lol, of course he knows that. I was just saying in general. Some people are unaware , though. Anavar, anadrol and nandrolone are still available in pharmacies for this.... Also, danazol.

Anavar has been used in women and children for YEARS without any virilization or negative side effects. In studies
Var has also been used in "personal studies" in women that Have shown virilizing effects.

I'm Personally not for Androgenic Steroids for women, but everyone makes their own choices.

Everyone isn't in favor of PEDs for men, but I'm not personally against that ....

Aside from all of that ... I personally like Anavar.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Var has also been used in "personal studies" in women that Have shown virilizing effects.

I'm Personally not for Androgenic Steroids for women, but everyone makes their own choices.

Everyone isn't in favor of PEDs for men, but I'm not personally against that ....

Aside from all of that ... I personally like Anavar.
Me too, but in a medical setting , different story. I am just saying how safe it's been shown(Not bodybuilding doses) Anavar seems great.

I believe the demon is in the dosage and irresponisble usage

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Me too, but in a medical setting , different story. I am just saying how safe it's been shown(Not bodybuilding doses) Anavar seems great.

I believe the demon is in the dosage and irresponisble usage
That's generally the case.

Let me know if you get the Var. I'd like to follow your progress.
(y)

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's generally the case.

Let me know if you get the Var. I'd like to follow your progress.
(y)
Will do, but idk if 2.5mg would do much lol. Even pharma but maybe haha

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Even if I found some really cool (or reckless) Dr willing to prescribe it the cost would probably be astronomical, il just stick with ugl lol

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Nothing for hrt currently but I am using other compounds. I have a history of hypogonadism and hypothyroidism before ever going enhanced

Never heard of that! Maybe if you had a muscle wasting disease , lol.

I have heard about var being used as an hrt alternative in medicine.
have you tried starting a lower end dose of test with your doc? I know you said you’re very estro sensitive.

basically my reasoning was I had muscle wasting from having Covid again. Was enough for him reckless or not.

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Even if I found some really cool (or reckless) Dr willing to prescribe it the cost would probably be astronomical, il just stick with ugl lol
triple ugl price for var, idk about anadrol. I checked on GoodRx and it says it’s discontinued from manufacture

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
triple ugl price for var, idk about anadrol. I checked on GoodRx and it says it’s discontinued from manufacture
Because ugl var is so often either underdosed, a different steroid or completely fake I can see someone justifying that price if they like var, but anadrol I'm very comfortable using ugl. The whole post I made was more of a joke then anything

Pswain78

Awards
My doc prescribed me 25mg of var daily on top of my trt dosage. I took it for 3 months and loved it. Just got my blood work back and it looks exactly like it did 6 months ago. I was really surprised my hdl was the same because I have heard that it would be crashed.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My doc prescribed me 25mg of var daily on top of my trt dosage. I took it for 3 months and loved it. Just got my blood work back and it looks exactly like it did 6 months ago. I was really surprised my hdl was the same because I have heard that it would be crashed.
That's Awesome, man!
...It tends to vary by user.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just had a follow up with my urologist and tested to see how cool he is… left with a var prescription.

went to check the cost on GoodRx with my insurance and my pharmacy is charging $350 for 60 x 10mg lol cheapest I found was $220.

This is insane, is this normal or does my insurance just suck that bad?
When I got a script for Var, 60x40mg, I started call around to every Pharmacy in my area, the prices was pretty insane at most places but found a speciality Pharmacy that made it for $240. So yeah, your price is still pretty high, I would call around until you find a price that’s better.

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
When I got a script for Var, 60x40mg, I started call around to every Pharmacy in my area, the prices was pretty insane at most places but found a speciality Pharmacy that made it for $240. So yeah, your price is still pretty high, I would call around until you find a price that’s better.
I'll give that a try. That's awesome, you averaged $1 per 10mg. I didn't know pharma grade went up to 40mg pills.

I think I'm going to run my epistane in the mean time and save up the refills once I find a better price.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'll give that a try. That's awesome, you averaged $1 per 10mg. I didn't know pharma grade went up to 40mg pills.

I think I'm going to run my epistane in the mean time and save up the refills once I find a better price.
If I remember correctly, he got it at a compounding Pharmacy.