Prescribed Test Cyp with normal test levels

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Sounds good. Are there any side effects associated with it and are you supposed to cycle off of it? Would I get "stinging nettle extract"?
The only side effects are positive ones, like it keeps more hair on your head big time. Athletix division one is the cheapest price for a quality product, but you can go get some random nettle extract product and take your chances...I'd buy from a reputable company though since you are dealing with an extract. I usually take a few weeks to a month off of it every 3 months or so....and also I change up formulas/companies to keep it fresh that way....

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
So you are saying that with 5-600 or so natural test levels, topical DHEA, test boosters (DAA or whatever) and SHBG supps will not be able to bump you 2-300 and free up tons of bound test? Ok, if you say so.
That's not what I'm saying. I don't know anything about those supplements. What I was asking for was more information. Are these OTC supplements that are easy to get?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good. Are there any side effects associated with it and are you supposed to cycle off of it? Would I get "stinging nettle extract"?
Nettle is an anti-inflammatory by nature, but the leaf and root focus on different areas. If you go and just buy nettle, the leaf is great for allergies, congestion, and general pain relief when it is in a cream or ointment. Nettle root is used for prostate and raising free test. You would be interested in the root for the purposes of this thread.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Nettle is an anti-inflammatory by nature, but the leaf and root focus on different areas. If you go and just buy nettle, the leaf is great for allergies, congestion, and general pain relief when it is in a cream or ointment. Nettle root is used for prostate and raising free test. You would be interested in the root for the purposes of this thread.
I was under the impression that if it is an extract, that it is an extract of the root....but I could be wrong. In other words, if you see "extract" on the label you are dealing with a root.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
That's not what I'm saying. I don't know anything about those supplements. What I was asking for was more information. Are these OTC supplements that are easy to get?
They are all available at nutraplanet or any online supplement shop, and division 1 and DAA are dirt cheap actually. The bad part is that similar to TRT, you need to keep taking them in order to maintain the increased test/free test levels....taking time off of course, but unless you use clomid, I doubt these OTC supps will raise your test/free test levels on a permanent basis....clomid may not either, but it has a much better success rate.

adawg1980

Awards
Free test is what you are after and nettle works well for me.
Sounds good. What have you used personally, kisaj? What positive effects have you seen or felt after/during taking it?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well for one- pissing like a race horse. LOL. My doc has told me I have no prostate issues, but I know I feel a lot better in that department when I take it. I also notice a moderate rise in libido and a little overall better feeling. It isn't anything earth shattering, but it is good for you, inexpensive, and since my dad's doc who detected his prostate cancer recommends it, it is just a staple for me.

rescueengine

rescueengine

Awards
I'm 39 an recently had levels in the 60's. Dr said it due to prolonged abuse. He prescribed 200mg every 2 weeks and also running 1 mg of Arimidex. Hoping to avoid a second gyno surgery. He said I will probably be on this the rest of my life.
Any suggestions.....am I doomed! The gains have been amazing though pressing 400 and almost weighing 200 for first time ever!

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I'm 39 an recently had levels in the 60's. Dr said it due to prolonged abuse. He prescribed 200mg every 2 weeks and also running 1 mg of Arimidex. Hoping to avoid a second gyno surgery. He said I will probably be on this the rest of my life.
Any suggestions.....am I doomed! The gains have been amazing though pressing 400 and almost weighing 200 for first time ever!
If you are staying on for the long haul (life essentially) then go for it, no problems. Its people that don't need it with 500-600 levels naturally that we are advising against.....not people who are 35 plus and have abused their system :D "those people" can benefit greatly from TRT.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What AnabolicHolic said. The next thing to do is get off that antiquated 2 week protocol and onto a 100mg a week or twice weekly routine. You feel fine now, but it is only a matter of short time before you go into the roller coaster of hormones. Right after your shot for the next couple days you'll likely be hovering around 1500 give or take and then start dropping. By the time your next shot is coming around, you'll be right where you started and feeling like ****. Oh, and you'll likely start to experience e2 issues. Moving to more frequent shots will even all of this out.

BTW- TRT is kick ass for many of us. Don't fret it. Embrace it.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
What AnabolicHolic said. The next thing to do is get off that antiquated 2 week protocol and onto a 100mg a week or twice weekly routine. You feel fine now, but it is only a matter of short time before you go into the roller coaster of hormones. Right after your shot for the next couple days you'll likely be hovering around 1500 give or take and then start dropping. By the time your next shot is coming around, you'll be right where you started and feeling like ****. Oh, and you'll likely start to experience e2 issues. Moving to more frequent shots will even all of this out.

BTW- TRT is kick ass for many of us. Don't fret it. Embrace it.
My favorite it the once per month 100mg injection protocol :D That one takes the cake, its even worse than 200mg per 2 weeks. And the sad part is that your doctor is the one suggesting this stuff to you....

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Or my "coveted" endocrinologist...

That said, a proper TRT shouldn't need an AI, correct?

rescueengine

rescueengine

Awards
What about gyno, is there a risk it will
Come back? And my wife, or so she calls herself. Want another baby and fears I'm
Sterile. I really hate her now, can't stand the sight of her face and think another would be a big mistake. Might be for the best. But still
Curious, rumors on internet say the propionate makes u sterile.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Or my "coveted" endocrinologist...

That said, a proper TRT shouldn't need an AI, correct?
Correct in most cases I believe. There will always be some people more prone to estrogen sides and they may benefit, but I really disagree with the practice of making it part of the treatment off the bat. If anything, try an OTC like Erase or Formeron if there is a concern and see if that addresses it before the scripts.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about gyno, is there a risk it will
Come back? And my wife, or so she calls herself. Want another baby and fears I'm
Sterile. I really hate her now, can't stand the sight of her face and think another would be a big mistake. Might be for the best. But still
Curious, rumors on internet say the propionate makes u sterile.
Well, if you do plan to have a baby soon, don't go on test and try the clomid route. You can still have kids, but it takes time to build yourself back up. If cyp is your only option, then plan to take HCG to help keep your boys awake.

That being said- good god man, don't have a baby with anyone that you feel that way about. You say "another" so it sounds like you already have a child, so I am sure you know the work and stress it puts in your life and you don't want to bring a baby into an unhealthy environment like it sounds this is.

adawg1980

Awards
Correct in most cases I believe. There will always be some people more prone to estrogen sides and they may benefit, but I really disagree with the practice of making it part of the treatment off the bat. If anything, try an OTC like Erase or Formeron if there is a concern and see if that addresses it before the scripts.
I can get Erase from the local health shop. Is it possible for Erase to be effective while on Test Cyp or does it depend on the dosage of Test Cyp?

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Being on TRT does not make you sterile, however it will reduce the quality and quantity of sperm readily available. Many people get pregnant with spouses on exogenous testosterone. If you're trying for awhile and nothing is happening, hop on HCG for a bit.

adawg1980

Awards
Well, if you do plan to have a baby soon, don't go on test and try the clomid route. You can still have kids, but it takes time to build yourself back up. If cyp is your only option, then plan to take HCG to help keep your boys awake.

That being said- good god man, don't have a baby with anyone that you feel that way about. You say "another" so it sounds like you already have a child, so I am sure you know the work and stress it puts in your life and you don't want to bring a baby into an unhealthy environment like it sounds this is.
Can HCG be taken regularly with Test Cyp or should it be taken from time to time? I really appreciate all of the response. Good knowledge for me.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can HCG be taken regularly with Test Cyp or should it be taken from time to time? I really appreciate all of the response. Good knowledge for me.
Yes, it can be taken as part of your protocol, but I am the wrong person to comment further about HCG. I hate the stuff and think the sides outweigh the pros.

As for your question on Erase- yes, it can help on normal TRT doses. I like it in the summer because it cuts you up pretty nice. It is pretty useless for guys running cycles or high level TRT doses, so they are the ones that would need to run stronger script AIs or transdermals.

adawg1980

Awards
Yes, it can be taken as part of your protocol, but I am the wrong person to comment further about HCG. I hate the stuff and think the sides outweigh the pros.

As for your question on Erase- yes, it can help on normal TRT doses. I like it in the summer because it cuts you up pretty nice. It is pretty useless for guys running cycles or high level TRT doses, so they are the ones that would need to run stronger script AIs or transdermals.
Ok, thanks. What sides did you experience?

Going back to the earlier in this thread, being that I am considering taking 200mg Test Cyp per week for 10 weeks, I'm thinking that Erase could help with any possible negative estrogen effects, correct? (since 200mg is considered a low dosage)

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
In my experience any kind of TRT dose will laugh at erase :D even low dose or androgel, that being said I am sensitive to anything that aromatizes.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Ok, thanks. What sides did you experience?

Going back to the earlier in this thread, being that I am considering taking 200mg Test Cyp per week for 10 weeks, I'm thinking that Erase could help with any possible negative estrogen effects, correct? (since 200mg is considered a low dosage)
200mg per week is neither low dose nor TRT ....it is a mini cycle...it is.low dose for a cycle...but not low dose in regards to erase vs rx AI's.

adawg1980

Awards
200mg per week is neither low dose nor TRT ....it is a mini cycle...it is.low dose for a cycle...but not low dose in regards to erase vs rx AI's.

That's what I was thinking in terms of a mini cycle. I have had some people tell me that there's a possibility that I won't run into negative estrogen issues, but I suppose one can't tell for sure. Is there any way to prevent negative estrogen issues or can they be noticed early so that they can be fought against?

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
That's what I was thinking in terms of a mini cycle. I have had some people tell me that there's a possibility that I won't run into negative estrogen issues, but I suppose one can't tell for sure. Is there any way to prevent negative estrogen issues or can they be noticed early so that they can be fought against?
You should know your body by now and it's tendency with estrogen...but if not you have to either play it by ear and have an AI ready to go...or just run a basic low dose of AI sparingly during the run.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As long as you understand that 200mg a week is a low cycle and not TRT, the approach it that way. Erase won't do anything at that level and several people on here have run bloods to prove that. You will want to be prepared with a Transdermal AI, or try to obtain a low dose script for an AI. You may or may not need it, because that is tweener dose and you may not face e2 sides. However, if you do, you sure as hell will want to combat that because it sucks and will ruin what you are trying to accomplish.

adawg1980

Awards
As long as you understand that 200mg a week is a low cycle and not TRT, the approach it that way. Erase won't do anything at that level and several people on here have run bloods to prove that. You will want to be prepared with a Transdermal AI, or try to obtain a low dose script for an AI. You may or may not need it, because that is tweener dose and you may not face e2 sides. However, if you do, you sure as hell will want to combat that because it sucks and will ruin what you are trying to accomplish.

Yes, I understand. I think I may have not explained my situation at the beginning of the forum. My doctor prescribed Test Cyp (clearly, without a full knowledge of how it works). However, he isn't putting me on TRT or HRT. He, indirectly, told me if I needed to take more frequent injections other than once a month (which I know is a bad idea), then I could do so.

Rather than going on TRT, I wanted to just take the 2,000mg vial for 8-10 weeks and see if I get any positive results. Then, go off and move on; maybe run it again in the future.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I understand. I think I may have not explained my situation at the beginning of the forum. My doctor prescribed Test Cyp (clearly, without a full knowledge of how it works). However, he isn't putting me on TRT or HRT. He, indirectly, told me if I needed to take more frequent injections other than once a month (which I know is a bad idea), then I could do so.

Rather than going on TRT, I wanted to just take the 2,000mg vial for 8-10 weeks and see if I get any positive results. Then, go off and move on; maybe run it again in the future.
That is ludicrous that a doctor would prescribe testosterone without the plan of a long-term therapy. That goes back to what I was saying earlier that many doctors think exogenous testosterone will "supplement" your endogenous levels which in fact does the opposite. Sounds like that is what this guy/gal is trying to do. If you don't plan on TRT, than just save it like you said for a cycle, however I would try to bump the dose a little bit.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

No, I understand and have already called your doctor an idiot several times in nicer words. I've covered how to approach this if you are having an issue and want help. I also explained options of what to do with the little vial you have. I even told you what to expect with taking it.

Get an AI and line up a PCT and try it out if you want. Don't expect a mind blowing experience with that amount, but you could have some fun.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
yeah this story is kinda weird, with doctors randomly prescribing 200mg of test that is not for TRT purposes....might be a renegade doctor or an anti-aging "doctor" :D

adawg1980

Awards
No, I understand and have already called your doctor an idiot several times in nicer words. I've covered how to approach this if you are having an issue and want help. I also explained options of what to do with the little vial you have. I even told you what to expect with taking it.

Get an AI and line up a PCT and try it out if you want. Don't expect a mind blowing experience with that amount, but you could have some fun.
You'll have to forgive me if I forget some of the things we've already discussed in the past. I agree that I don't think my doctor has any idea about how exogenous Test works. When I went back to him last week, I told him that I had been researching and found out that 1 shot per month will only do good the first 7-8 days, then it was downhill from there. That's when he said: "Well, that's when most people might do more frequent injections. So you can if you need to." I told him that my prescription may run out early if I do that and he said to just call back in and he'll send out a refill.

Being that I have never injected Test before, I guess I am a little pansy when it comes to upping the dosage. From what I have researched, doing less than 200mg per week (with my current T levels) won't do anything and will probably bring my levels down. I don't want to blow up in size really fast, so I'm not expecting huge gains in any area from this. If I am going to take it for several weeks, IN MY MIND, 200mg seems to be a relatively safe dose.

I believe that pro-hormones are bad on your body. Would any of you agree that a low-medium dose, doctor-regulated cycle for 10 weeks would be safer than taking a mild pro-hormone (i.e., Finaflex 1-AD) for 3-4 weeks (which is what the bottles usually advise)?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, that's cool. Go to a doctor and get a dealer. LOL Safer than the gym I suppose.

adawg1980

Awards
Well, that's cool. Go to a doctor and get a dealer. LOL Safer than the gym I suppose.
What is your opinion on doing a 3-4 week cycle of Finaflex 1-AD vs. what I am planning to do with Test?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dunno, I have never messed with prohormones. I imagine both have pros and cons that would need to be weighed out.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
**** if he's writing refills blast 500-750 a week makes some real gains

adawg1980

Awards
**** if he's writing refills blast 500-750 a week makes some real gains
I have a few concerns with doing that much:
1.) Being my first time, I wonder if that is a lot to take first hand.
2.) I really don't want to be noticeably bigger. As strange as it may sound, I'm not interested in people complementing me.
3.) I'm afraid that if I take a higher dose like that, that it will make me feel so incredible that I will not want to come off of it..... and I don't want that to happen. I'd like to take it so that when I come off, I can tell a difference but not to the point of depression.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brotha, you are so far out of your element with these questions that you really need to just tuck that vial away and get into the gym. This last post just screams that you should not be running a cycle and really just need to stay natty and enjoy what nature gave you. Your doctor sucks, your BB friend doesn't know what he is talking about, and you really aren't ready for the "dark side". That is not a bad thing- it is just what it is.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Brotha, you are so far out of your element with these questions that you really need to just tuck that vial away and get into the gym. This last post just screams that you should not be running a cycle and really just need to stay natty and enjoy what nature gave you. Your doctor sucks, your BB friend doesn't know what he is talking about, and you really aren't ready for the "dark side". That is not a bad thing- it is just what it is.
lol I was getting frustrated as well.....but i was too lazy to spell it all out like you did :D

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
500 a week is actually a great beginner dose but like everyone's said you need to do a lot more reading before considering a cycle but if and when you do decide to 500mg test e or c a week for 12 weeks you won't get huge or go crazy with rage or anything but you will be able to ad a few lbs of lean mass and recomp a bit if your diet and training are on point and keep most of it with a proper pct.

There's a lot of good info for beginners on steroid.com and steroidolgy.com

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
2.) I really don't want to be noticeably bigger. As strange as it may sound, I'm not interested in people complementing me.
3.) I'm afraid that if I take a higher dose like that, that it will make me feel so incredible that I will not want to come off of it..... and I don't want that to happen. I'd like to take it so that when I come off, I can tell a difference but not to the point of depression.
1. 1 vial isn't enough for that high of a dose for longer than a couple weeks

2. You will get comments. I started a thread about that.

3. Very possible and most likely will happen

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Coming from someone who has experienced all of these things and is now a TRT patient, I can tell u that u dont need TRT or ph's. Run peptides and clomid to get what u want. Take lots of proven supplements, do regular csrdio and train hard with the above suggestions and u'll have what u want.

Test at any level above 150mg/wk could give the onset of addiction. 300mg/wk for sure will.

So u know, my doc office services 10,000 patients in our area and have it down to a science. 140-160mg/wk will get any man of any size up to the 900-1400 range depending on the day of the injection cycle. 300mg will put u near 2000 and 500mg will be unreadable.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
I am 33 with total testosterone levels of 543. I told my doctor that my libido and energy have seemed on a lower end for the past year. He prescribed me (1) 200mg injection of testosterone cypionate per month and told me to see him back in 30 days. My question is this: will it be safe to take the single injection and see what happens over the next 30 days or should i take 50mg per week until the 30 days appointment? What changes, if any, should I expect to see with either dosage pattern?
HAHAH WTF 250mgs EW is a normal TRT dose.. Nebido is a monthly test injection and it is 1,000mgs

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually, 75 - 150mg/wk is normal. 250mg/wk, while I think is probably safe enough to run for a while at a time, will put ur T levels likely in the 1500 range which is well above normal.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HAHAH WTF 250mgs EW is a normal TRT dose.. Nebido is a monthly test injection and it is 1,000mgs
250ew is not normal at all. That will push you far outside of any normal range. Try closer to 100mg ew. Keep in mind that you naturally produce around 7-10mg a day.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
250ew is not normal at all. That will push you far outside of any normal range. Try closer to 100mg ew. Keep in mind that you naturally produce around 7-10mg a day.
Yeah this is true. However, we tend to forget that 30% of the injection is esther weight, not actual T. So 250mg X .7 = 175mg. 175/7 = 25mg per day. Still a crap ton for a doctor to have piece of mind about, imo.

100mg per week will keep you on the low end of 7mg/day just like a natty guy. It would put me @ around 400 by day 6 or 7. 140mg/wk puts me @ 600ish by day 7.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Actually, 75 - 150mg/wk is normal. 250mg/wk, while I think is probably safe enough to run for a while at a time, will put ur T levels likely in the 1500 range which is well above normal.
Oh my bad, I was always under the impression that sust 250 was designed for a once a week TRT dose