Pre Workout Supplement suggestions

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Conqu3r Unleashed is my favorite right now, but this looks interesting:

350mg of Caffeine Anhydrous.
50mg of DMAA. This amount of DMAA is often found inside of pre-workout supplements. ...
1000mg of Creatine Dimalate. ...
25mg of Ephedra Extract.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should order HyperMax XT from Nutriverse...I think the last day of the sale is March 1st.
I also think CU is still real cheap directly from their website. You should get both and discover for yourself. I would be shocked if you ended up hating either one...haha!
HyperMax XT is def worth giving a try.

OP, would you like a sample? I can see if I can send you one.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CONQU3R Unleashed versus Hypermax XT?

I'm thinking of giving one try wondering if people had any commendations.
CU is still on sale at the main website for $19.99 (SPRINGCLEANING coupon code), at least while supplies last.
Obviously I'll be biased, plus I haven't even used Hypermax XT, so I'm not even going to try doing a breakdown. What I will say though, is that CU is a very complete formula as far as hitting energy/focus, pump, and endurance/performance. You'd be hard pressed to find another preworkout on the market that offers a formula that comprehensive, especially at the price point it's being blown out at.

Conqu3r Unleashed is my favorite right now, but this looks interesting:

350mg of Caffeine Anhydrous.
50mg of DMAA. This amount of DMAA is often found inside of pre-workout supplements. ...
1000mg of Creatine Dimalate. ...
25mg of Ephedra Extract.
10 year old me who wanted to be a comic book artist kind of appreciates the artwork (and that was the 90s, so that style is pretty on-point for that era).
31 year old me has no comment lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Performax is sending out free samples of oxymax and hypermax on their website right now!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Formutech Nutrition has a low stim pre called Volatile and another supp called Level II that is very strong. It's labeled as a thermogenic fat burner, but it can be used as a pre. Max Out, Mesomorph, Wicked and Jack'd Up are a few others

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
repeat post deleted

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There are a few stores running focus xt in pina colada for $13.99 which is an amazing price. You ca. Pm any rep for info.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look at Inspired Nutraceutical's DVST8 Whitecut. It's hands down the best pre that I've ever used and that includes Craze. The endurance alone is worth it.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Has anyone tried Red,White,Boom? I am thinking of getting one but cant find review about it. Thanks

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Chaos and pain cannibal ferox and cannibal ferox amped are badass. Nootropics and caffeine are heaven to me

BentBarbell

BentBarbell

Awards
I've been on a Rise Performance kick lately. The only have a pre called Execute but it's pretty comprehensive I'll see if I can snag a picture of the label in a few.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
I am rotating Conquer Unleashed and Quake 10.0 . I love both. Quake boosted my endurance to finish my GVT Leg Session. Quake is great for high volume training, in my opinion.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
strong bump