Pre workout info

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet, as I get older, my body no longer handles stims well.
I can handle a little coffee in the morn and thats about it.
Wait till you see some of the cool stuff in the formula. Im about to burst wanting to talk about it.........
Its making me antsy which helps because Ill push forward faster. Ill likely make a test batch today.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I still excited about the new Epi!!!

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
I can handle a little coffee in the morn and thats about it.
Wait till you see some of the cool stuff in the formula. Im about to burst wanting to talk about it.........
Its making me antsy which helps because Ill push forward faster. Ill likely make a test batch today.
are all the effects going to be acute, or cumulative? ie, are people going to feel it hit regardless or is it going to be best dosed daily? since youre possibly going stim free, curious what angle you will take at it.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
are all the effects going to be acute, or cumulative? ie, are people going to feel it hit regardless or is it going to be best dosed daily? since youre possibly going stim free, curious what angle you will take at it.
^all good questions here^ I am also interested in this.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great questions. For sure both acute and cumulative effects.
There are a few ingredients that are solidified that will work right away but a portion of the product will require multiple doses to reach peak effect. So youll see effect the first day but...say day 10 will be a whole new ballgame. I believe you will be able to use this long term as well so once you have reached peak effect you can sustain it with daily administration.

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
There are a few ingredients that are solidified that will work right away but a portion of the product will require multiple doses to reach peak effect. So youll see effect the first day but...say day 10 will be a whole new ballgame. I believe you will be able to use this long term as well so once you have reached peak effect you can sustain it with daily administration.
interesting stuff. i can only assume that full effect will take place even dosing it 5/days a week, just that the build up might take a few days longer that way?

is this the first thing you'll have flavored, or you going to do pills?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
THe plan is a drink mix.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was hoping for a capped/pill pwo because it is really hard to nail a good flavored pwo IMO. But, hey in the end we are not drinking it for the taste so its all good.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But think of the pump you get from shaking the shaker.

I prefer drinks

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Caps are easier but its tough to take 15 capsules. There will probably be a large volume of powder since there are so many ingredients.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
if its stim free im going to be very disappointed. theres enough stim free pre's as is.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
So a kitchen sink formula I see?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Umm...where did you get that idea Mr. Cross fitter?

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Kitchen sink formula in a BLR product? Does not compute. I hope that was a joke

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think he was referring to the large amount of ingredients comment. That could be misunderstood.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
I think he was referring to the large amount of ingredients comment. That could be misunderstood.
Yeah but kitchen sink product usually refers to a proprietary blend of a ton of different ingredients that are underdosed

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Umm...where did you get that idea Mr. Cross fitter?
So many ingredients?

If read literally that would mean kitchen sink type. I didn't say it would be underdosed. That's an assumption of somebody else... Not mine.

Please re read before having a go at me.

Thanks.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So many ingredients?

If read literally that would mean kitchen sink type. I didn't say it would be underdosed. That's an assumption of somebody else... Not mine.

Please re read before having a go at me.

Thanks.
Kitchen sink type product is a laundry list of ingredients that paint a label and are not known to be effective because they are all underdosed.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Kitchen sink type product is a laundry list of ingredients that paint a label and are not known to be effective because they are all underdosed.
That's an assumption to my post.

In law we can't ASSUME. You have no plausible answer to my comment. It was not to deter from the product, merely a question.

What's so hard to understand?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's an assumption to my post.

In law we can't ASSUME. You have no plausible answer to my comment. It was not to deter from the product, merely a question.

What's so hard to understand?
You are not understanding the meaning of a kitchen sink type product then.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Kitchen sink approach is an allusion to the expression everything but the kitchen sink:-

everything that can be conceived of [Collins English Dictionary via the Free Dictionary]
In this case, it means every imaginable feature has been included.

This does not say that amounts are undisclosed or doses are ineffective.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Kitchen sink approach is an allusion to the expression everything but the kitchen sink:- everything that can be conceived of [Collins English Dictionary via the Free Dictionary] In this case, it means every imaginable feature has been included. This does not say that amounts are undisclosed or doses are ineffective.
I was under assumption it meant a prop blend to lol but if it has a "kitchen sink" full of ingredients that are properly dosed I would love a "kitchen sink pre"

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Kitchen sink approach is an allusion to the expression everything but the kitchen sink:-

everything that can be conceived of [Collins English Dictionary via the Free Dictionary]
In this case, it means every imaginable feature has been included.

This does not say that amounts are undisclosed or doses are ineffective.
That is the dictionary meaning, but not the meaning in the supplement world.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
That is the dictionary meaning, but not the meaning in the supplement world.
I'll leave it what Auslifter said...

No point flogging a dead horse with someone who doesn't understand English

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There certainly might be alot of ingredients in the product.
NEVER have we underdosed anything and we never will.
Hence the need for a drink mix. I dont think it would make sense to use caps because it increases price. Caps cost money and a giant bottle to house them also increases cost. Seems trivial but in this case we are really trying to be careful. ALOT of the ingredients we are using are rare or unused or exceptionally high % extracts....this is expensive. Frankly price is holding us back from using certain things because the product would cost us 35$ to make. So..the drink mix might be needed just to keep cost down. Well see once the formula is done and I can taste it. We may not be able to mask the taste either. Already a few things are on the potential ingredient list that I know taste terrible.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah but kitchen sink product usually refers to a proprietary blend of a ton of different ingredients that are underdosed
We never under dose any ingredient. EVER

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You had me at "cumulative effects". Lol

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully I can get a new test batch made for you guys this weekend.

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Yoooo Brundel!
I go missing a couple months and you over here dropping bombs!
Got an ETA for when I can buy some?
I'm going to have to search the forum for what your company has been up to lately lol

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yoooo Brundel!
I go missing a couple months and you over here dropping bombs!
Got an ETA for when I can buy some?
I'm going to have to search the forum for what your company has been up to lately lol
yes, he's been busy these last few months. We have 2 new products out

Letrone - strongest OTC AI on the market, plus its also anabolic
Exotherm - 2 AI's w/ 2 potent non stimulant fat burners in a transdermal solution

I don't think we have a release date yet for the Pre yet. Brundel is still testing out some of the
ingredients that will be in the pwo. Its going to be nothing like any of the pwo on the market..!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How is the new Epi product coming along ??

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
You had me at "cumulative effects". Lol
Cumulative effects = noots most likely (which I'm liking a lot more in my pre workouts as of late)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cumulative effects = noots most likely (which I'm liking a lot more in my pre workouts as of late)
So far there are no nootropics in the formula. This may change but for now no. We are getting close though. This coming week i plan on making a new test batch to send to our reps for a 30 day trial. Well see how it goes. The first batches were pretty sick.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
Anxiously waiting for the " help me name the new pre" thread. Then I know it's close to release. I seriously need a good pre, all this old stuff just is not cutting it for me lately anymore. Tired of seeing the same old s*** in every "new" product.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anxiously waiting for the " help me name the new pre" thread. Then I know it's close to release. I seriously need a good pre, all this old stuff just is not cutting it for me lately anymore. Tired of seeing the same old s*** in every "new" product.
We're still testing buddy, but it's getting closer. Believe me, Brundel is focusing primarily on the Pre right now. And I totally agree that we need something new and truly innovative in the PWO category.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are making progress. The formula is close to set.
We need to test the new stim.
So we will test= roughly complete formula without the stim.
Then the stim solo. If all goes well we will release shortly thereafter.

Approx= 60 days give or take till we are ready. This stuff is gonna be a power house though. Im pretty proud if it to be frank. Its strong, very innovative, fresh concepts, several new ingredients, a new stim.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
would love to test it been waiting ages for this