pre-workout energy, need something new

thegameoflife

Awards
tried:
Jack3d
Spike
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Phenom[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]normally head to the gym around 6am, so the extra energy is always welcomed.[/FONT]

thegameoflife

Awards
Was running out of Jack3d so I stopped in Vitamin Sh0ppe and grabbed a tub of White Flood.

Will see how it goes.

thegameoflife

Awards
White Flood has been good.

Not the same rush or pump as Jack3d, but different.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I keep white flood on hand as my old trusty standby. Always works, awesome focus.
Others I have in the cabinet:
Hemo Rage black -- feels too "stimmy"- like too much uncontrolled energy but one of the most powerful
1MR- very high in caffeine, 300mg. My workouts on this are intense and time seems to stand still. 90 minutes feels like 2 days, but its hard to stop before 90 minutes on this
Vasocor- solid, only available at one place, but reliable product
D-stunner is one of my favorites as well. Intense energy and focus, I feel unstoppable on it.

That's what's in my cabinet today. Depending on my feeling, I rotate the PWOs. I use hemo rage the least and 1mr next. I use white flood, vasocor, and stunner the most. I drink these at 430 am to destroy things by 515.

Others I've used are C4, super pump, no xplode, animal rage, and whatever else I can't remember. But I don't own these currently so that may tell you how i feel about them.
Stim addict? For me, its the difference between a 400 calorie hour and 800-1000 calorie hour. Yes, really.(heart rate monitor)
Hope this helps. I'm interested in Craze but never tried it. Also Clen is absolutely the best, favorite, greatest thing ever for me but that's not for everybody

Blue Reflex

Awards
Is there any crash off jacked3d? I see a lot of folks using it. I've only used N O Xplode and craze. threeFs makes me wanna switch it up now!

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Speed X3 by Lecheek Nutrition is the bomb. Focus in the gym is non stop....
You should give it a go!!
Speed_X3_medium.jpeg

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PNI prodigy has got tons of great reviews about how great the energy and focus is!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Check out ConDense reviews brother & see if the profile of it suits your needs...

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Axis Smash is pretty good, Animal Rage is decent. I've got Craze on order, I'll let you know how I like it.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ignite 2
Condense
New maximise intense
Alphamine
RagNOrok
Focus XT with an extra caffiene tab
Focus XT with Ephedrine

thegameoflife

Awards
Is there any crash off jacked3d? I see a lot of folks using it. I've only used N O Xplode and craze. threeFs makes me wanna switch it up now!
Hard to say, once I get home from the gym I take Meltdown.

dds

dds

Awards
  • Established
do what i do on my "dont want to go days"....1 hit of Jacked Micro and one 200mg caffein tab you will be wired for the gym

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Axis Smash is pretty good, Animal Rage is decent. I've got Craze on order, I'll let you know how I like it.
Craze is pretty good, not AMAZING, but it lasts longer than any preworkout I've ever tried. I take it at 2pm, and I'm wide awake until 1am. It always puts me in a great mood too, I can talk about ANYTHING for literally HOURS when I take 2 scoops. Won't make you crash or wired either, just smooth constant energy and focus.

jalincoln

Awards
I guess I am kinda old school. I like MP Assault, Myogenix HyperShock and if you really like to be shaken up the Cellulor M5. Wow that made it hard to breath in between sets lol.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
all my pwo drinks are old stock with 1,3 dmaa. How do the new ones without compare?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry saw this kinda late but my favorite was NO Extreme by Cellucore

thegameoflife

Awards
Over the past several months, I've tried a few different products.

To date, I'll have to say 1MR is my favorite.

Tried:
Jack3d
Spike
Phenom
C4
White Flood

Still scared to try Craze!

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Over the past several months, I've tried a few different products.

To date, I'll have to say 1MR is my favorite.

Tried:
Jack3d
Spike
Phenom
C4
White Flood

Still scared to try Craze!
I have craze. I also have 7-8 others. Craze is fine. Not as much stim as 1mr or noxipro. Less beta alanine tingles than white flood. Less pump than Condense. Its fine, IMO. Doesn't stand out in my arsenal as anything too above a d beyond. Don't belive the hype... but do check the flavor. I forgot as I was only looking for the lowest price. Black tea flavor??? Absolutely vile. But i don't care about flavor so much as its effectiveness which is IMO average.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
ThreeFs
What's your favorite?
Depends on what day it is! Really, I run all of the ones I have...1 Mr, vasocor, dstunner, craze, white flood, noxipro, condense,...that's all I can remember without looking. Condense and craze my 2 newest. The pumps on condense are the best of any. Almost hurt (good though) but I change pwo every 1-2-3 days.
You?

thegameoflife

Awards
smart to change up that often.

1mr is my favorite.

i hit the gym around 6 am, so the caffeine in 1mr is a nice wake-me-up.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Muscle Marinade for the pr's!