Pre workout drink advice

Jram1

Awards
I am a big fan of Conquer.
The stack that I use is Conquer, Hemavol and KNO3. When I am on a stim break I just dismiss the conquer and I seem to do just fine the in the gym too.

If you have any questions about Conquer let me know. Happy to answer them for you.

Hey veaderko;

Been using Hemavol and Compete with good results. I read about IF-KNO3 (Potassium Nitrate) and would like to stack KNO3 with H&C. I presently take 50mg of Losartan (1xd) for Hypertension maintenance. I'm wondering, by adding KNO3 to the stack and since KNO3 is a vasodilator, would the combination of Losartan and KNO3 be in excess. It may sound silly but, maybe IF-KNO3 alone would maintain my BP better than Losartan. Any comments?

rfarns01

Awards
Hey veaderko;

Been using Hemavol and Compete with good results. I read about IF-KNO3 (Potassium Nitrate) and would like to stack KNO3 with H&C. I presently take 50mg of Losartan (1xd) for Hypertension maintenance. I'm wondering, by adding KNO3 to the stack and since KNO3 is a vasodilator, would the combination of Losartan and KNO3 be in excess. It may sound silly but, maybe IF-KNO3 alone would maintain my BP better than Losartan. Any comments?
How bout just eating right and you won't need a pre training drink. Believe me hypertension, BP drugs and pre-workout drinks will have you going to 100 mg of losartan in no time. Eating right is your pre training drink quit wasting money on the sh1t.

Jram1

Awards
How bout just eating right and you won't need a pre training drink. Believe me hypertension, BP drugs and pre-workout drinks will have you going to 100 mg of losartan in no time. Eating right is your pre training drink quit wasting money on the sh1t.
rfrans01
thanks..

I do eat right. Probably better than you. I’m not a body builder but, I do take care of myself pretty well. I’ve been exercising since the late 50’s and still exercise two to three times a week. For an old guy, I think that’s pretty good. I’m 75 and feel like 39-1/2, which is a hell of a lot better than some individuals may feel.

Everyone’s intake of foods, supps, etc., is different, after all this time I know simply from experience what foods keep me healthy. My taking supplements to improve my wellness are my choice and what I take seems to help me. In some areas I ask questions, that’s how we learn, even at my age. If I feel I want to experiment, that’s my choice and if I can afford that luxury, who gives a sh1t.

Vegastex

Vegastex

Awards
75 and still working out.. thats Awesome. ... keep it up the good work..

Jram1

Awards
I use Condense and it works good.
Hey Vegastex;

Condense sounds good but, for me Condense contains caffeine of which I am not a fan. I use Hemavol which is a non-stim, together with Compete as an intra for my w/o's. For me, both give me the pump and endurance that I need. Maybe down the line I may give Condense a try, although caffeine makes me jittery.
Take care.

Vegastex

Vegastex

Awards
Hello jram1,

That it can do give you the jitters

Take care

rfarns01

Awards
rfrans01
thanks..

I do eat right. Probably better than you. I'm not a body builder but, I do take care of myself pretty well. I've been exercising since the late 50's and still exercise two to three times a week. For an old guy, I think that's pretty good. I'm 75 and feel like 39-1/2, which is a hell of a lot better than some individuals may feel.

Everyone's intake of foods, supps, etc., is different, after all this time I know simply from experience what foods keep me healthy. My taking supplements to improve my wellness are my choice and what I take seems to help me. In some areas I ask questions, that's how we learn, even at my age. If I feel I want to experiment, that's my choice and if I can afford that luxury, who gives a sh1t.
Amen, 75 and still going, I say do what you want. But be careful with the PWO's, BP meds, and BP, when your heart starts pounding at night you will heed my advice.