Pre-Cardio product.

• Thread starter Distilled Water
  • Start date

Would you buys somthing like this?

• Yes, I would probably add that to the arsenal!

Votes: 25 75.8%
  • No, thats doesn't really interest me much.

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know many take a cocktail of misc. supps before fasted cardio or even regular cardio or even training while cutting for that matter. I hate the taste of some of my bulk powders and was wondering if anyone else would like to see a supp like this made.

Leucine:5gr
Green Tea: 500mgs
ALCAR: 3grs
Tyrosine: 2grs
Vit. B-12: 2000mcgs
CoQ10: 50mg
Selenium: 200mcgs
ALA: 50mg

The reason I left stims out was because they're pretty cheap and easy to find my themselves and some people like caffeine over yohimbe and vis versa. There are some potent anti-oxidents to combat the negative effects of ALCAR.

Now obviosly there are other things you could add in there but I feel that these are the basic staples that should be taken before cardio (ecscpecially fasted) along with the most economical, you could use PLCAR and N-acetyl-L-Tyrosine)

Good Shepherd

Awards
I know many take a ****-tail of misc. supps before fasted cardio or even regular cardio or even training while cutting for that matter. I hate the taste of some of my bulk powders and was wondering if anyone else would like to see a supp like this made.

Leucine:5gr
Green Tea: 500mgs
ALCAR: 3grs
Tyrosine: 2grs
Vit. B-12: 2000mcgs
CoQ10: 50mg
Selenium: 200mcgs
ALA: 50mg

The reason I left stims out was because they're pretty cheap and easy to find my themselves and some people like caffeine over yohimbe and vis versa. There are some potent anti-oxidents to combat the negative effects of ALCAR.

Now obviosly there are other things you could add in there but I feel that these are the basic staples that should be taken before cardio (ecscpecially fasted) along with the most economical, you could use PLCAR and N-acetyl-L-Tyrosine)
That would be a nice supp. throw about 500mg of Vit C. And it would be a welcome supplement if it was cost effective.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That would be a nice supp. throw about 500mg of Vit C. And it would be a welcome supplement if it was cost effective.
Def. Personally I would add about 50-100mg 7-keto/7-OH, 1gr Vit. C, 100mg Caffiene and 5mg Yohimbe. But those are cheap and easy to find solo.

Good Shepherd

Awards
Def. Personally I would add about 50-100mg 7-keto/7-OH, 1gr Vit. C, 100mg Caffiene and 5mg Yohimbe. But those are cheap and easy to find solo.
I like that idea...save the caf. I would be most interested in using a product like that fro late night cardio.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If this was a powder, then it would need a hell of a flavoring system because a couple of those powders taste horrible. It looks good, but delivery is my main question.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If this was a powder, then it would need a hell of a flavoring system because a couple of those powders taste horrible. It looks good, but delivery is my main question.
True I had some Green Tea the other day and wow.....bad stuff. Maybe we could cut that one out. Then its up to Leucine and ALCAR. I think they may cancel each other out with the Leucine's bitterness and ALCAR sour

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
True I had some Green Tea the other day and wow.....bad stuff. Maybe we could cut that one out. Then its up to Leucine and ALCAR. I think they may cancel each other out with the Leucine's bitterness and ALCAR sour
Or you could be left with a sour, bitter taste...:hammer:

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
Cap it into horse pills. Isn't every supp pill out there the size of a small planet anyway? When I was taking Nitrix, the doses themselves were small meals. Maybe that's why it was supposed to be taken on an empty stomach...

BifWebster

Awards
true protein has a similar product
BCAA boost
Ingredients: BCAA's (L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine 2:1:1), Acetyl l-Carnitine, L-Tyrosine, L-Taurine, Betaine HCL, Caffeine Anhydrous, Green Tea Extract

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
true protein has a similar product
BCAA boost
Ingredients: BCAA's (L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine 2:1:1), Acetyl l-Carnitine, L-Tyrosine, L-Taurine, Betaine HCL, Caffeine Anhydrous, Green Tea Extract
Thanks for the heads up. I wonder if I could coax them into dropping the BCAA complex and subbin' just lecuine and bumping the ALCAR tyrosine dose

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
i would DEFINITELY buy that. would be useful for bulking, cutting, recomp, sky is the limit. you make it ill buy it!

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
I'd add some Rhodiola Rosea into the mix somewhere. Great for endurance and energy.

Maybe Citrulline Malate as well but definitely the Rhodiola.

Jag