Prayer Request Thread

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Men's Encounter went great! A guy that was in my cabin gave his life to the Lord!! Many others in the Encounter dedicated theirs lives again after going astray for a while! It was really awesome to see the Holy Spirit moving in so many lives at once!! Thanks for the prayers but I ask for more prayers for these men. They are on a high right now and they need to be strong for when they have to go through the valleys (or trials).
Great news, my spirit is always lifted when I get the privalege to see someone give their life to the Lord.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Men's Encounter went great! A guy that was in my cabin gave his life to the Lord!! Many others in the Encounter dedicated theirs lives again after going astray for a while! It was really awesome to see the Holy Spirit moving in so many lives at once!! Thanks for the prayers but I ask for more prayers for these men. They are on a high right now and they need to be strong for when they have to go through the valleys (or trials).
From what I hear, Mens Encounter was quite an experience. I hope to go in the near future.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From what I hear, Mens Encounter was quite an experience. I hope to go in the near future.
Next one is Sept 30- Oct. 2. As of now I'm not sure if I'll be able to go but I'm sure there will probably be others from CMA there.

steveoh

Awards
We should start praying that some god gets back into schools I just heard that FCA is not longer in any public school in my state

thanks
I guess its time to home school the kids

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We should start praying that God gets back into schools I just heard that FCA is not longer in any public school in my statethanksI guess its time to home school the kids
Absolutely! What state are you referring to? Maybe this is your chance to make a stand with your children and fight for the Lord to get an FCA in your school.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
We should pray that GOD gets back into our governmentstructure. When we turn away from GOD he turns away from us. I believe that ourgovernment needs an enema.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
We should pray that GOD gets back into our governmentstructure. When we turn away from GOD he turns away from us. I believe that ourgovernment needs an enema.
amen brotha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Future

PTL I got a new job as wellness director for a health center.10k increase and 100% medical!

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely! What state are you referring to? Maybe this is your chance to make a stand with your children and fight for the Lord to get an FCA in your school.
Couldn't agree more fellas...We need the Lord more than these people know!

Future

Our leaders need to embrace integrity. God has always been in politics but each person has their own will. And God is bigger than any government. He reigns regardless.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Definitely True statement future..
Our leaders need to embrace integrity. God has always been in politics but each person has their own will. And God is bigger than any government. He reigns regardless.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have an unspoken request. would love prayer....if u wana know my story, just PM me, would love to chat with a fellow brother in christ.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Gents, today we laid to rest a dear friend and coleague of mine that lost his battle with cancer this week. Please pray that the Lord God receives him into his Kingdom for all eternity.

Thanks and God Bless,
Jim

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Gents, today we laid to rest a dear friend and coleague of mine that lost his battle with cancer this week. Please pray that the Lord God receives him into his Kingdom for all eternity.

Thanks and God Bless,
Jim
Done brother sorry bout your loss.

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
Wow, I was stumbling through the threads and came across this... FOREVER SUBBED! Humility is a trait I'm learining at the moment, and it is not fun. It's nice to see that the same place I visit for expert nutritional advice will also be a place for fellowship and prayer. I'm so glad to see this.

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
Might as well just start now; I have been running from GOD for a while, and it has taken it's toll on me. Anyone here who is willing, I would appreciate that GOD will begin to soften my heart and help me to become the man he has intended for me to be all along. The last 3 years of my life have been the most difficult I've ever faced. I went through a divorce while being very involved in my church and quickly learned that true faith and character is only real once tested... Like a true fool, I turned from GOD and began my life as the "prodigal son". I even knew that I would have to return one day and face my blatant disregard for the truth. After turning to alcohol and burying my guilt and pain in one sin after another, I finally put my tail between my legs and asked GOD to come back in my life, and it's not anywhere near as easy as I'd hoped.

I know it's terrible to say that I thought I could go and have my fun and just strut back into GOD's grace, but after years of running the race I caved. GOD forgave me, I know he did; he knew I would behave this way before I was ever born. Now I just ask that I be able to accept his forgiveness and become a true man of Jesus, one that will seek HIS will, not my own. My lust's are selfish and insatiable, I must be content and humble, yet have a vehement desire for GOD's will, not just in my own life, but in my willingness to be a disciple with a purpose. I cannot thank any of you enough for lending a breath on my behalf...

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
kc777 please take comfort in knowing that you r in my prayers friend. Also understand that many people pray for those in harms way or being tested in their faith as well as prayers for many numerous other things. We prayer for those we have not yet and may never met.

We pray that people may come to know God and His comfort .

So please see that there are actually innumerable people that have not ever even been on this board or heard of you or met you that are praying for you and many others of this world and the tests we face daily

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome kc777! And welcome back to the brotherhood of men for Christ! Lifting you up in prayers.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome kc777, all of you guys are in my thoughts and prayers.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hi guys just please keep me and my wife in your prayers. My wife was raped and she falls into depression and then I do as well. Then I get angry and want to kill the person responsible. It stresses our marriage it's really hurting us. I don't know what to do but ask for prayer and turn to God and ask for strength. It's a battle I can't win alone. I'm very thankful to all the strong men and women of God here and I love you all. Thank you my brothers and sisters. Keep us in prayer.

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
Flight,

I cannot even begin to comprehend the pain you and your wife are feeling, but GOD does. I will be praying for you both. Faith can get you through this, and GOD can restore what the locusts have eaten.

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
dear Flight consider yourself and wife in my prayers

God knows how large your problems are but your problems can't imagine how large our God is ...He will help you and your wife overcome it

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
AM brothers:

Last week we found out my stepdad has been diagnosed with lung cancer.

When He told me the only words that came out of my mouth were that I would pray right away and not be defeated about this.

Since finding out he has been put in touch with the doctor that Lance Armstrong was with, who referred him to the best lung cancer doctor around. So for that i am thankful.

Please keep him in your prayers.
I am not ruling out any miracles.
He is having tests done tomorrow so we will find out more then.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Thats great to hear he has a really good doctor bro.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to see this thread still alive.

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
Hey carpee, your Dad will be in my prayers.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Carpee, I have seen what the Lord can do with lung cancer in a good friend of mine. I will pray for the same awesome healing in your stepdad. Above all else, His name be blessed! I will also pray for strength for you and your family. My prayers are with you brother.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Your stepdad will be in my prayers as well as you and your family.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Carpee, I have seen what the Lord can do with lung cancer in a good friend of mine. I will pray for the same awesome healing in your stepdad. Above all else, His name be blessed! I will also pray for strength for you and your family. My prayers are with you brother.
means alot man. Thank you.

he's in great spirits. The man is my role model. In the midst of this, he only feels bad for how the family and friends are affected. He's very optomistic and chemo, IF he has to go thru with it, has come along way.

I'm still believing for full healing - we find out tomorrow! I will keep you updated.

Your stepdad will be in my prayers as well as you and your family.
Thank you.

Although we don't know each other personally, this thread has been a blessing. I'm truly grateful.

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
carpee u are in my prayers my friend

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, going through some stuff right now. Not asking so much for prayers, but if anyone has some free time and an open ear, I'd appreciate it. Thanks

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[h=4]Deuteronomy 30[/h][h=5]Prosperity After Turning to the LORD[/h] [SUP]1[/SUP] When all these blessings and curses I have set before you come on you and you take them to heart wherever the LORD your God disperses you among the nations, [SUP]2[/SUP] and when you and your children return to the LORD your God and obey him with all your heart and with all your soul according to everything I command you today, [SUP]3[/SUP] then the LORD your God will restore your fortunes[SUP][a][/SUP] and have compassion on you and gather you again from all the nations where he scattered you. [SUP]4[/SUP] Even if you have been banished to the most distant land under the heavens, from there the LORD your God will gather you and bring you back. [SUP]5[/SUP] He will bring you to the land that belonged to your ancestors, and you will take possession of it. He will make you more prosperous and numerous than your ancestors. [SUP]6[/SUP] The LORD your God will circumcise your hearts and the hearts of your descendants, so that you may love him with all your heart and with all your soul, and live. [SUP]7[/SUP] The LORD your God will put all these curses on your enemies who hate and persecute you. [SUP]8[/SUP] You will again obey the LORD and follow all his commands I am giving you today. [SUP]9[/SUP] Then the LORD your God will make you most prosperous in all the work of your hands and in the fruit of your womb, the young of your livestock and the crops of your land. The LORD will again delight in you and make you prosperous, just as he delighted in your ancestors, [SUP]10[/SUP] if you obey the LORD your God and keep his commands and decrees that are written in this Book of the Law and turn to the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul. [h=5]The Offer of Life or Death[/h] [SUP]11[/SUP] Now what I am commanding you today is not too difficult for you or beyond your reach. [SUP]12[/SUP] It is not up in heaven, so that you have to ask, “Who will ascend into heaven to get it and proclaim it to us so we may obey it?” [SUP]13[/SUP] Nor is it beyond the sea, so that you have to ask, “Who will cross the sea to get it and proclaim it to us so we may obey it?” [SUP]14[/SUP] No, the word is very near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart so you may obey it.
[SUP]15[/SUP] See, I set before you today life and prosperity, death and destruction. [SUP]16[/SUP] For I command you today to love the LORD your God, to walk in obedience to him, and to keep his commands, decrees and laws; then you will live and increase, and the LORD your God will bless you in the land you are entering to possess.
[SUP]17[/SUP] But if your heart turns away and you are not obedient, and if you are drawn away to bow down to other gods and worship them, [SUP]18[/SUP] I declare to you this day that you will certainly be destroyed. You will not live long in the land you are crossing the Jordan to enter and possess. [SUP]19[/SUP] This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live [SUP]20[/SUP] and that you may love the LORD your God, listen to his voice, and hold fast to him. For the LORD is your life, and he will give you many years in the land he swore to give to your fathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Deuteronomy 30

Prosperity After Turning to the LORD

[SUP]1[/SUP] When all these blessings and curses I have set before you come on you and you take them to heart wherever the LORD your God disperses you among the nations, [SUP]2[/SUP] and when you and your children return to the LORD your God and obey him with all your heart and with all your soul according to everything I command you today, [SUP]3[/SUP] then the LORD your God will restore your fortunes[SUP][a][/SUP] and have compassion on you and gather you again from all the nations where he scattered you. [SUP]4[/SUP] Even if you have been banished to the most distant land under the heavens, from there the LORD your God will gather you and bring you back. [SUP]5[/SUP] He will bring you to the land that belonged to your ancestors, and you will take possession of it. He will make you more prosperous and numerous than your ancestors. [SUP]6[/SUP] The LORD your God will circumcise your hearts and the hearts of your descendants, so that you may love him with all your heart and with all your soul, and live. [SUP]7[/SUP] The LORD your God will put all these curses on your enemies who hate and persecute you. [SUP]8[/SUP] You will again obey the LORD and follow all his commands I am giving you today. [SUP]9[/SUP] Then the LORD your God will make you most prosperous in all the work of your hands and in the fruit of your womb, the young of your livestock and the crops of your land. The LORD will again delight in you and make you prosperous, just as he delighted in your ancestors, [SUP]10[/SUP] if you obey the LORD your God and keep his commands and decrees that are written in this Book of the Law and turn to the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

The Offer of Life or Death

[SUP]11[/SUP] Now what I am commanding you today is not too difficult for you or beyond your reach. [SUP]12[/SUP] It is not up in heaven, so that you have to ask, “Who will ascend into heaven to get it and proclaim it to us so we may obey it?” [SUP]13[/SUP] Nor is it beyond the sea, so that you have to ask, “Who will cross the sea to get it and proclaim it to us so we may obey it?” [SUP]14[/SUP] No, the word is very near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart so you may obey it.
[SUP]15[/SUP] See, I set before you today life and prosperity, death and destruction. [SUP]16[/SUP] For I command you today to love the LORD your God, to walk in obedience to him, and to keep his commands, decrees and laws; then you will live and increase, and the LORD your God will bless you in the land you are entering to possess.
[SUP]17[/SUP] But if your heart turns away and you are not obedient, and if you are drawn away to bow down to other gods and worship them, [SUP]18[/SUP] I declare to you this day that you will certainly be destroyed. You will not live long in the land you are crossing the Jordan to enter and possess. [SUP]19[/SUP] This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live [SUP]20[/SUP] and that you may love the LORD your God, listen to his voice, and hold fast to him. For the LORD is your life, and he will give you many years in the land he swore to give to your fathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

I pray for the strength to continue in obedience. I have seen an abundnace of blessing in obedience and the curse(s) of disobedience(s).

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
Hello AM brethren! I'm moving to a new place and will have no support group, and I'm horrible without accountability. If any of you could just think of me when you're talking with, HIM, I'd appreciate it. Found a good church but the drive may be an issue. Either way, I'm asking GOD to place some good people in my life and be able to use me in theirs as well.

I also just want to say how amazing it is I can come to a place like AM for spiritual support. You all are incredible.

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
Who'da thunk it...huh?
Not I, sir. But amazing nonetheless! I've met almost every friend I have in the gym, and some of them are incredible believers. Having both HIM and the iron in common are pretty flipping cool in my book of nonsense.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Not I, sir. But amazing nonetheless! I've met almost every friend I have in the gym, and some of them are incredible believers. Having both HIM and the iron in common are pretty flipping cool in my book of nonsense.
Agree 100%

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Hello AM brethren! I'm moving to a new place and will have no support group, and I'm horrible without accountability. If any of you could just think of me when you're talking with, HIM, I'd appreciate it. Found a good church but the drive may be an issue. Either way, I'm asking GOD to place some good people in my life and be able to use me in theirs as well.

I also just want to say how amazing it is I can come to a place like AM for spiritual support. You all are incredible.
Amen brother ! I don't like to push my faith on people but it's good to see that there are members here sharing their faith . . . in a BBing forum ! Truly shows that the lord is everywhere and his message has no boundaries.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Prayer sent for that fruit, also that God would open the right door in His timing.... Along with patience....

Romans 8:28 sounds like some good is coming out in your family life, and God is redirecting your focus.... God bless
Amen to that :D

Thanks again!