PowerFull

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
The new version.

I took 1 cap last night. I'm not sure yet if this was the PowerFULL, but this morning I woke up earlier and with way more energy than I usually do on a saturday. Could this be an effect of PowerFULL? If it is, my god... awsome.

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
whatever works..Pful isn't much of a stim however. When its working you always feel relaxed and lucid. You really notice it in the gym when the weights keep going up even though you feel liek they shouldn't be.

I love Pfull. using it now on my cut (more like a 'reduction' at this point...taking a little break from the real cutting for another week. I've lost 26 pounds already) to keep the weights up and my head on straight.

r6samson

Awards
I'm searching around and seeing "discontinued" as a return on certain supplement sites. Wonder why...and for the most part of being another PH liken post-ban product it's STILL a 21 and over recommended supplement just like Jungle Warfare.

JP

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
I'm searching around and seeing "discontinued" as a return on certain supplement sites. Wonder why...and for the most part of being another PH liken post-ban product it's STILL a 21 and over recommended supplement just like Jungle Warfare.

JP

Sorry dude..read it twice and don't understand much of that...2 tries is all i can give...:blink:

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
whatever works..Pful isn't much of a stim however. When its working you always feel relaxed and lucid. You really notice it in the gym when the weights keep going up even though you feel liek they shouldn't be.
he said he took it at night before going to bed, not as a stim.

l-dopa requires no accumulation over time to do its thing. it works from dose 1....the LH mimetic action of pfull might take a few days though.

r6samson

Awards
Sorry dude..read it twice and don't understand much of that...2 tries is all i can give...:blink:

Hahaha, oh my gosh. I just read it too...:blink: Tons of ideas in a jumbled mess, huh?

2nd Try:

Some online stores are saying that PowerFULL is a "discontinued product" and it makes me wonder WHY it's pulled? Also, it reminds me alot of the old andro products of being 21 and older for recommended usage (just like Jungle Warfare and this PowerFULL) and we all see what happened there.

EDIT: Haha, dude I have as many posts as my age, I feel as though you were way to nice and needed to flame a n00b. ;) Then again someone might be a little loving...Clomid anyone? lol, jk jk :)

JP

Brother

Brother

Awards
i started using Pfull recently and im already a huge fan. Great sleep. Some mornings I wake up and fell really "high" ... not slow or groggy. very happy and alert. Im responding to it for sure.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
P-Full is awesome. If it was a chick I'd bone her :D There's also bulk P-Full if you want more bang for your buck. The powder doesn't taste bad either !

wrestler119

wrestler119

Awards
I understand what he is saying. I slept so well while on PowerFULL that I woke up refreshed no matter how long I slept. I mean going to bed at 4 and getting up at 9 on the weekends and I felt like a slept 9-10 hours

JP
The old version was discontinued not the new and improved.

json75

Awards
Coud someone be so kind as to advise me on the common dosing for bulk Powerfull....How much one could take, empty stomach, dosing times ect.......

I've heard people mega-dosing and liking it that way as well.

Thanks

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
Coud someone be so kind as to advise me on the common dosing for bulk Powerfull....How much one could take, empty stomach, dosing times ect.......

Thanks
I ran through some of the bulk powder in the past (old version), when I started my typical dose was 1 gram in the morning before breakfast (20-30 min), 1 g pre-workout (1 hour before and then pre-wo meal immediately before the gym), and 1.5 g before bed. I think I first bumped it up 500mg on every dose after that. On non-workout days, just take your pre-wo dose sometime mid-day. Take it on as empty of a stomach as you can afford. At the time I was ~177 lbs, so you may want to adjust this according to your own stats. Now the new version does not require the same dosing and I can't comment on it's effects. However, with the old version I noticed: Deep sleep, an easier time rising in the morning, strength increases to a greater degree than LBM, and a slight libido boost. Hope that helps!

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
I ran through some of the bulk powder in the past (old version), when I started my typical dose was 1 gram in the morning before breakfast (20-30 min), 1 g pre-workout (1 hour before and then pre-wo meal immediately before the gym), and 1.5 g before bed. I think I first bumped it up 500mg on every dose after that. On non-workout days, just take your pre-wo dose sometime mid-day. Take it on as empty of a stomach as you can afford. At the time I was ~177 lbs, so you may want to adjust this according to your own stats. Now the new version does not require the same dosing and I can't comment on it's effects. However, with the old version I noticed: Deep sleep, an easier time rising in the morning, strength increases to a greater degree than LBM, and a slight libido boost. Hope that helps!
true dat! IMO at least 3 grams a day on an empty stomach and definitely keep dosing away from carb loaded meals

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established

Thanks
I do 3 grams with breakfast, 3 grams pre-workout, 3 grams before bed. I also do 3 grams about 1 hour before the lady friend and I do the nasty :twisted: