Powerfull Ingredients?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if anyone could attempt to explain what 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4-diol) is to me. I had read that Powerfull contained Muira Puama, but the bottle says otherwise. Does anyone know if this is a different formula than the one with Muira Puama? Thanks for any information.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 44

Amount Per Serving:

Proprietary Blend: 1200mg
PureSap(tm)(100% saponis)
Muira Puama

Other Ingredients:
Gelatin, cellulose.

those are the ingridients that i have found on 3 different sites... I dono what 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4-diol) is..

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The bottle of Powerfull that i have looks like this

Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 65

Amount Per Serving:

Proprietary Blend: 1320mg
1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4-diol)

Other Ingredients:
Gelatin, cellulose.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
maybe thats a dif name for the Muira Puama?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah that's what i was figuring but i was just looking for some kind of real confirmation.

Truck 44

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't know maybe it is something to help with absorbing the ingredients better.

mrmoose63

mrmoose63

Awards
My guess is that's the individual Muira Puama Saponin that it's standardized for

The bottle of Powerfull that i have looks like this

Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 65

Amount Per Serving:

Proprietary Blend: 1320mg
1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4-diol)

Other Ingredients:
Gelatin, cellulose.
We have a new article that will explain the new ingredient soon. Very similiar to Muira Puama but better with a little innovation:}

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh, alright, thanks for explaining that. I have read about Muira Puama and found it to sound safe. Would i be correct to assume this new ingredient is just as safe?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
It is not without a side effect. Although it is rare, it has been shown to cause yellow face syndrome.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Damn, I knew it might have side effects, but not the dreaded Yellow Face Syndrome. Thanks for the warning.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Damn, I knew it might have side effects, but not the dreaded Yellow Face Syndrome. Thanks for the warning.
ya realize he's kidding right? If yes, just making sure :) This product is solid doubtful you will see any negative sides.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
:rofl:I sure as heck hope everyone knew I was kidding! Anybody that knows me will tell ya I had "the yellow face" long before taking Powerfull. :D

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I definitely knew, that's why i quoted ceosm from bp's other thread with the "dreaded" yellow face syndrome. But thanks for making sure, i bet someone thought it was serious.