PowerFULL and IGF-2 ?

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
how much do these actually boost your GH, or how much extra do they make your body secrete? vs. the amount you would get from HGH shots?

Motox

Awards
  • Established
they are really not comparable. However igf2 and powerfull provided great: recovery, pumps, libido and some strength gains. I say they are not comparable because you could take a 10 iu growth shot and obviously see a much more powerfull effect however that would cost a **** load of money. Ive tried both and unless I had piles of extra money, id pick powerfull or igf. Also it is really important to cycle powerfull and igf2 properly I cant stress that enough

Motox

Awards
  • Established
if I could get a 100 iu gh kit of gh shipped for 55 bucks I would in a heartbeat untill then its powerfull and igf2 for me

valheruking

valheruking

Awards
Which one is better? I personally never used IGF but at least 10 bottles of Powerfull. Recovery and sleep is great and that's the main reason I use it because I have symptoms of chronic fatigue for the last 3 years and it makes the day a little more bearable. I have low testosterone and libido but get no benefits in that category from powerfull.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
Motox, how exactly do you recommend cycling igf2 and powerfull?

Motox

Awards
  • Established
they are essentially the same igf has some added benefits but I like them both. As far as cycleing you have to take two days per week off them otherwise the effects greatly diminish. I like dosing before a workout and before bed with no carbs in you system before bedtime dose.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I really enjoy PowerFULL. Take the dose.. then you are sleeping beauty.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
had first dose of igf2 and powerfull last night and slept great till i woke up with wood 3 times in the middle of the night and in the morning. the only way i could go back to sleep was to take care of it and after the second time my girlfriend was getting frustrated.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
had first dose of igf2 and powerfull last night and slept great till i woke up with wood 3 times in the middle of the night and in the morning. the only way i could go back to sleep was to take care of it and after the second time my girlfriend was getting frustrated.
Be prepared for that!

I have only used PowerFULL, but these are much like the effects I saw.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how much do these actually boost your GH, or how much extra do they make your body secrete? vs. the amount you would get from HGH shots?
It would differ from individual to individual. And you would have to get before and after blood results (looking specifically at Human Growth Hormone) to determine this.

However, I would imagine that HGH shots would allow your body to secrete much more than either PowerFULL or IGF-2.

Which one is better? I personally never used IGF but at least 10 bottles of Powerfull. Recovery and sleep is great and that's the main reason I use it because I have symptoms of chronic fatigue for the last 3 years and it makes the day a little more bearable. I have low testosterone and libido but get no benefits in that category from powerfull.
I've never used PowerFULL. However, I have been using IGF-2 almost perpetually since March 2008.

IGF-2 is IMO very UNDERrated and is my favourite product in the AN range. IGF-2 assists me in gaining muscle mass whilst simultaneously allowing me to stay relatively lean (<10% BF), all the time on ~4000 cal/day! It is an excellent recomp product, with my strength constantly improving as well. My muscles are noticeably harder when I'm using IGF-2 compared to when I am not. Recovery on IGF-2 is great: Within a few days of using IGF-2 DOMS is completely eliminated, and my sleep is also deeper (especially is used in conjunction with Lipotrophin-PM).

Motox, how exactly do you recommend cycling igf2 and powerfull?
It is generally recommended to have 8-12 weeks on cycle and then take a 2-4 week break from such products. With IGF-2 you could also get away with using it non-stop (as I do), but using it only on resistance trainng days for 1-2 weeks after every 8-10 weeks.

During cycles you can dose DAILY. Whether you dose two or three times daily is up to you. Dosing twice daily: first thing in the morning, last thing at night. Dosing thrice daily: Dosing twice daily: first thing in the morning, ~40 min pre-resistance training, and last thing at night.

they are essentially the same igf has some added benefits but I like them both. As far as cycleing you have to take two days per week off them otherwise the effects greatly diminish. I like dosing before a workout and before bed with no carbs in you system before bedtime dose.
The original PowerFULL and IGF-2 were very similar in ingredient profiles. However, not so much anymore, since they were both reformulated (and PowerFULL underwent quite a change in its ingredient profile).