155x10
175x10
185x10
- body weight today: 175lbs
- body fat today: 12.3

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I will check in a little while and get back to you. Thanks again! I really like this program
there is one that is all blues. I assume this is my level? It is the middle one, "probable max: 1 in 1,000 level (lb)". Is this good? What confuses me is that the blue numbers haven't been reached by me yet. So, I am not sure what the blue numbers mean kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there is one that is all blues. I assume this is my level? It is the middle one, "probable max: 1 in 1,000 level (lb)". Is this good? What confuses me is that the blue numbers haven't been reached by me yet. So, I am not sure what the blue numbers mean kenpoengineer
Oh, you have the Android version. That is the nice one! I have the iPhone version. Sorry but can't help. The Sheiko forum has a section for help.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
This is sheiko? Must be a different variation because mine isn't setup this way..

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
This is sheiko? Must be a different variation because mine isn't setup this way..
I have the iPhone. Wait a minute, I went and checked the apps and Robert Frederick has two under Sheiko. One is Sheiko and costs $12.99 and the other is a Multi-year weight training program for free. I thought the were similar and went for the free one. Thanks for the heads up Abe Lincoln
What's different Abe?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I have the iPhone. Wait a minute, I went and checked the apps and Robert Frederick has two under Sheiko. One is Sheiko and costs $12.99 and the other is a Multi-year weight training program for free. I thought the were similar and went for the free one. Thanks for the heads up Abe Lincoln What's different Abe?
Well I'm running the 4 day of week one and it has me benching 4 times a week, squating twice, and deadlifting twice. The one I'm running is a modified slightly for hypertrophy but still the main lifts are the same, just added in accessory work

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Oh, you have the Android version. That is the nice one! I have the iPhone version. Sorry but can't help. The Sheiko forum has a section for help.
kenpoengineer I see you reviewed both the plans I mentioned. Should I pay the $12.99 and use that app? Is it much different and worth it in your opinion? Thanks

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Sorry mark for the late In but IN!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Sheiko forum for free
Okay cool! Thanks. I will check those out. I take the weekend off, except for cardio. I will get reorganized for next week.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kenpoengineer I see you reviewed both the plans I mentioned. Should I pay the $12.99 and use that app? Is it much different and worth it in your opinion? Thanks
I have the iPhone app. The jury is still out for whether I like it or not. There are some setup issues but it pretty much lays out your workouts for you. You record weight and reps and it charts your progress and automatically plans the next working session. If you have the money I'd download it. It's not as good as his Lifting Year app. The programs in it are in-app purchases so it's not really free. Summary, if you want Sheiko then download the Sheiko app. If you want any other program (531, SS, etc) then stick with the Lifting Year app.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I have the iPhone app. The jury is still out for whether I like it or not. There are some setup issues but it pretty much lays out your workouts for you. You record weight and reps and it charts your progress and automatically plans the next working session. If you have the money I'd download it. It's not as good as his Lifting Year app. The programs in it are in-app purchases so it's not really free. Summary, if you want Sheiko then download the Sheiko app. If you want any other program (531, SS, etc) then stick with the Lifting Year app.
thanks for all the helpful advice. I will look deeper into the Sheiko before downloading.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Abdominal training: 2 sets
Weighted sit up: 25lbs overhead
30, 30
Lying Leg lifts (overhead)
20, 20
Flutter kicks
50, 50
Side planks: minutes
Left: 1, 1
Right: 1, 1
Bicycles
30, 30
Oblique side crunches
40, 40
Standing oblique crunches
40 each side
40 each side

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Officially Sheiko this time :)
Squats
140x5
165x4
190x3
215x1
205x2
210x2
Bb bench press
135x10
160x5
180x3
210x2x4
Squats
125x3
150x3
175x3
200x2x4
Good mornings (seated)
65x5
85x5x4
Incline db press/fly superset
85x6/30x10
90x6/30x10
85x6/30x10
80x6/30x10

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Annnnd that's Sheiko! Nice job!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Sheiko question: do you follow the program if your muscles are sore from the day before?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm interested in looking into this, but can't find the app, anyone point me in the right direction?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
For iPhone it's the Sheiko app. It's costs $12.99. It does all the figuring for you

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have droid, searched sheiko and found an app but only had options for three days a week and seemed really bare bones

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I have droid, searched sheiko and found an app but only had options for three days a week and seemed really bare bones
Hmmm...that doesn't sound like it. Abe Lincoln downloaded stuff from the website if you're interested

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still in for more info, lol. Couldn't find any apps, did find the website though.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I must be slow today, I follow that link and it's to the design portfolio of the app, I can't find where on there to dl it? Looks great though.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Strengthcalc has some different layouts for sheiko and other programs, not sure how accurate they are as I haven't compared or used it

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Sheiko day 3 :( I pushed some wrong buttons and didn't save my workout. I will try and guess at it tomorrow. I bb bench pressed up to 210lbs, deadlifted up to 305lbs, tricep and ab work. 35 minutes of cardio as well

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Cardio? I just go to my girls place and that is at least 1hr. I cardio for my heart

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Ok, I think I am finally figuring out this Sheiko training program. So, I am using Sheiko Advanced (small load) prep cycle 1 (4 weeks)
Squat
115x5
140x4
160x3
175x2x4
Bb bench press
135x5
155x4
180x3
195x3x4
Good Morning (seated)
55x10x1
65x10x2
Lat muscles (wide grip lat pull down)
145x8x2
160x8x2
175x8x1
Chest muscles
Db incline press
80x8x3
Db incline fly
40x10x2
- I think I finally did this program correctly :)