Potatoes

Battossi

Awards
Not sure if you guys are cereal or not. :/

exogenous hormone use effect potatoe selection... ummm...
I was referring to his other part of the question. Specifically nutrient timing/selection. Although...I probably should have worded it goodlyer.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I say yams and spinach but u can go and eat any carb source as long as its clean .

choccyswag

choccyswag

Awards
I love potatoes, the blue ruby one especially, I like to microwave and smash it up with some salt pepper and oregano, eat it with my food.

Sweet potatoes are awesome too, we make a desert called sweet potato soup and it has ginger and sago in it. I think it must be an asian thing. But I like to eat potatoes over rice any day!

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
Lol, if it's red and leaking from the steak, its considered blood, right?
Na, I forget what it is, it's water with some enzyme I think or something like that, but not blood. Blood is drained from the meat prior to selling it.

The blood is removed when the animal is slaughtered. What you're seeing is a protein called myoglobin (and water). Yes, you're disgusted by protein... how dare you!! BLASPHEMY! ;)

Its function is to store oxygen in muscle cells, like hemoglobin does in red blood cells. The more myoglobin in your meat, the redder it will appear and the darker it becomes when you cook it. The amount of myoglobin also distinguishes between red and white meat - most mammals have high amounts of the protein, while poultry and fish typically do not contain much myoglobin.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
What does that mean: "clean"? Have you ever eaten "dirty" food?
Chicken breast and broccoli clean
Bigmac fukkwit sandwiches greasy fat foods nuggets under your passengers seat is dirty food...
Anyone in the bodybuilding community knows the difference. ... at work so ill flame later

RayRay34

Awards
Purple sweet potatoes and sometimes cassava since both or ant inflammatory unlike most potatoes, grains, and legumes.