PostCycle Help! (NEWBIE)

BonBenchPress

Awards
Hey guys I'm recently taking SPAWN and I'm wondering What should I take for a post cycle? Can i just take a test Booster like T-Bomb II and thats it, or am i missing a big piece here? Please help my cycle ends March 25th 2008. Also can i take a fat burner during the post cycle? Or should i wait when I'm off the test booster?
Thanks guys I appreciate your help and opinions for those that provide it.

elscotto

elscotto

Awards
wat the fvck is spawn who makes it and dude u really should of looked into ur pct before doing this cycle hopefully u will learn from ur mistakes

GuitarHero

GuitarHero

Awards
Hey guys I'm recently taking SPAWN and I'm wondering What should I take for a post cycle? Can i just take a test Booster like T-Bomb II and thats it, or am i missing a big piece here? Please help my cycle ends March 25th 2008. Also can i take a fat burner during the post cycle? Or should i wait when I'm off the test booster?
Thanks guys I appreciate your help and opinions for those that provide it.
I have no idea what SPAWN is, but if it's something that's going to cause suppression of the HPTA, you're gonna want a SERM w/ your PCT or you're gonna have a bad time...

I'd say at least pick up some POST Cycle Support by AI... you could probably also use some cortisol control (something like Retain2) and a natty test booster wouldn't hurt either, but first, I'd worry about getting a SERM/PCS first though.

Just for future reference, it's ALWAYS a good idea to research, plan all this stuff out ahead of time, and get everything you need in advance.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
Get your self a Serm, such as Tamox, Torm Or clomid. You do not want to rely on a bogus Test booster like T-bomb.

I am not familliar with this product but if it has Epi in it,then its safe to assume it is very suppressive to your natural test production.

Future reference: NEVER START A CYCLE WITHOUT PCT!!!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mark118 Post Cycle Therapy 14
Anabolics 11
Post Cycle Therapy 48
Anabolics 5
Bean Anabolics 12