Post your favorite supps here!

ForceOfNature

Awards
Hey guys. Post all your favorite supplements here or even your supplement stack! I'm going out next week to reload on supps and wanna switch it up. I'm bulking though so post what you love to use when your bulking and mention your favorite pre workout. Thanks.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Mesomorph by aps is probably my fav pwo. either that or high volume. I like using abe and x gels when bulking. Its an awesome combo.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Cheapest place to purchase aps mesomorph?

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
It's on sale right now on their website, comes with a free t too
Thank you sir. So is this actually 1,3 thats in this? Because there was a rumor going around for a while that it wasnt the same stuff that was in the old preworkouts since its just listed as "germanium oil extract"

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you sir. So is this actually 1,3 thats in this? Because there was a rumor going around for a while that it wasnt the same stuff that was in the old preworkouts since its just listed as "germanium oil extract"
It's the same thing. Just a different name for DMAA.

ForceOfNature

Awards
Thanks leanengineer. No one else wants to post? Come on guys

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks leanengineer. No one else wants to post? Come on guys
I'm with the other guys. APS Mesomorph is good stuff!. Rocket pop flavor is great!. I only take half a scoop. A full scoop makes me feel tired. Half scoop, energized and happy. I didn't see it on sale at the manufactures website though, didn't even see Rocket Pop flavor on that site.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I'm with the other guys. APS Mesomorph is good stuff!. Rocket pop flavor is great!. I only take half a scoop. A full scoop makes me feel tired. Half scoop, energized and happy. I didn't see it on sale at the manufactures website though, didn't even see Rocket Pop flavor on that site.
I think it's the sale of the pink lemonade flavor

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Last edited:
JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Quick question guys. As a 29 yr old male what is the highest level of zinc and magnesium I can safely supplement with? Right now I'm only getting 15 mg of zinc. Not sure how much magnesium I'm getting but I'd like to start supplementing with a zinc and magnesium product

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Quick question guys. As a 29 yr old male what is the highest level of zinc and magnesium I can safely supplement with? Right now I'm only getting 15 mg of zinc. Not sure how much magnesium I'm getting but I'd like to start supplementing with a zinc and magnesium product
Might get a better reply if you started your own thread on the topic

ForceOfNature

Awards
Been hearing a lot of Abe and xgels stack. What does it exactly do? I'm not sure what these supplements are or how they effect the body.

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Shift, e9, evomuse topicals, condense, high volume

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
You like shift? Noticed a tangible difference in bf levels when taking it?
I absolutely loved shift. By far the best cutting supplement I have ever used. I like to use it with alphamine to help curb appetite, help with energy, and the forskolin and hica both help with maintaining lean mass