Post pH years later

MoonWalker

Awards
Hey guys. I was once on pH cycle maybe 3 years ago. It went well. Best gains ever to say the least.
Due to injuries outside of them gym ive taken around a year and a half off.
Now I've gotten back into the gym and am slowly but surely getting there. With intentions of maybe getting into SARMS once I've gotten close to my peak and lose a lot of the body fat I put on. I have Ostarine and Anadrine. Are those good combinations for someone who has a good amount of body fat? I know diet is key but will those help?
Also out of curiosity I did some research and wondered if my body retains any of that ph? I read somewhere non nattys have an unfair advantage in sports and bodybuilding even after they're finished using and take layoff.., is there any truth to this?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey guys. I was once on pH cycle maybe 3 years ago. It went well. Best gains ever to say the least.
Due to injuries outside of them gym ive taken around a year and a half off.
Now I've gotten back into the gym and am slowly but surely getting there. With intentions of maybe getting into SARMS once I've gotten close to my peak and lose a lot of the body fat I put on. I have Ostarine and Anadrine. Are those good combinations for someone who has a good amount of body fat? I know diet is key but will those help?
Also out of curiosity I did some research and wondered if my body retains any of that ph? I read somewhere non nattys have an unfair advantage in sports and bodybuilding even after they're finished using and take layoff.., is there any truth to this?
Hey bro, to answer your two questions

There’s not a decent sarm or ph or aas to take while your bf is high (I’m assuming 20%+). As you acknowledge the training and diet is key and you can easily get to 15% natty. You won’t really see the benefits of taking anything with higher bf and in many cases it increases the sides (for example more amortisation).

I’ve read similar re the advantage of a previously enhanced althete vs a 100% natty - if I recall correctly it’s due to the muscle memory retained even if that muscle was created when enhanced. I.e, a previously enhanced athlete has greater muscular potential, even when training natty than someone who has never used. I’m definitely no expert on this though so others may proffer a more in depth analysis

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There would be no retention of the "PH" after that length of time.
I agree with Whisky that any advantage would only be from the development that you had already gained. ...either by the PH, or naturally.