Post Epistane Hair Loss Question

JimJones123

Awards
Hey Guys I'm new to this website. 22 Years old. Ive always been following forums and what not just never signed up or posted.

I took Epi this past October, 30mg a day for 4 weeks, took it with a cycle/liver/joint support supplement. I PCT'd with a test stimulator and it all worked well. About a 2 weeks after the cycle I started to notice some hair shedding in the shower. To this day Im still shedding and losing hair, surprisingly its nothing really noticeable which is good but I'm losing like 10-20 strands of hair every shower. Just wanted some advice from members on what I should do. I have a full, thick head of hair now and I want to keep it lol. Thanks in advance!

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
You changed the hormonal balance in your body as well as in your scalp. The body will balance itself out over time.

Contrary to popular belief, increased shedding or aggravted MPB can happen during cycle, during PCT or even after PCT. The signs are not always immediate. The hair naturally goes through different phases as well so at various times it can appear thinner than other times.

The average human loses between 50-150 hairs per day. Most of them you will not see, unless of course you have long hair.

What should you do? Avoid steroids, or at the least avoid dht-based compounds and highly androgenic compounds. Look for steroids that are "hair friendly". A quick browser search will provide you with some answers. You could also add a mild anti-androgenic shampoo like Pura D'or Gold Label into the mix.

JimJones123

Awards
You changed the hormonal balance in your body as well as in your scalp. The body will balance itself out over time.

Contrary to popular belief, increased shedding or aggravted MPB can happen during cycle, during PCT or even after PCT. The signs are not always immediate. The hair naturally goes through different phases as well so at various times it can appear thinner than other times.

The average human loses between 50-150 hairs per day. Most of them you will not see, unless of course you have long hair.

What should you do? Avoid steroids, or at the least avoid dht-based compounds and highly androgenic compounds. Look for steroids that are "hair friendly". A quick browser search will provide you with some answers. You could also add a mild anti-androgenic shampoo like Pura D'or Gold Label into the mix.
Thanks for the response Toren, I appreciate it. Ill look into these shampoos.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the response Toren, I appreciate it. Ill look into these shampoos.
Unfortunately this is one of the sides :/
2% Keto shampoo, beta sitosterol caps, or pur d or can all minimize or stop the shedding. I have used both nizoral and pur and they're both good. I haven't used the pur gold but the blue has definitely helped both on and off cycle. You just have to decide is the risk worth the reward.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/pura-d-or-argan-oil

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately this is one of the sides :/
2% Keto shampoo, beta sitosterol caps, or pur d or can all minimize or stop the shedding. I have used both nizoral and pur and they're both good. I haven't used the pur gold but the blue has definitely helped both on and off cycle. You just have to decide is the risk worth the reward.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/pura-d-or-argan-oil
How was ur experience with beta sitosterol?

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
pur d or gold label is a good keto shampoo that really helps block dht in the scalp.
this is something you should have been using long before epistane if you are worried about hair

gold is better then blue if you are not using keto already.