Post cycle gyno therapy questions

Jongsma

Awards
This is my first time posting here. I have read a few threads that cover some of this topics points but I need further information. I have been struggling with gyno flares for some time Now and I read about three products that can "diminish" it. They gave Been called letro, prima, and aromasin. What exactly are prima and letro? Is there a stack or method to take these that enhance my chances of helping my gyno situation? And where can I buy these products. I'm taking aromasin at the moment but it's not something that gets rid of the puffy look my nipples have. Please if anyone has some knowledge in the proper way to go about this do share. Thank you

dpfisher

Depends what you took. Letrozole is strongest against estrogen and dostinex is strongest against progestins.

Jongsma

Awards
About a little over a year ago I took mass xtreme by American cellular labs. It was supposed to be a mild supplement but soon after it was taken of the shelf for having beef cattle steroids and two other steroids in it lol, so is that estrogen that I got from it?

dpfisher

Could be either, especially if it had 3 steroids in it. If you can milk yourself it's prolactin and you need dostinex, in which case I'm sorry because it's wicked expensive. If you don't have nipple discharge most people would start with the letro, try to find an article by a guy called basskiller on using letro/nolva to kill gyno.

I'm trying it now but I just started taking mine yesterday so I can't offer any real first hand experience.