Possible cycle log postpone.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
To anyone that I have been talking to about my upcoming cycle log between SD/PP there is a definate possibility that it might get postponed. a couple weeks ago I "sprained" my wrist and thought nothing of it. I continued to weight lift and now reaching the 3 week point the pain is getting worse. the swelling has subsided and I now have a sharp point sticking out of the top of my hand. hmmm. I am going to the clinic on monday and checking it out. i have still been able to lift but it has not been to the fullest. i want to start this cycle when i am 100% so i might lift natty for a few more weeks until this fully heals. i will keep yall posted.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Man that sucks to hear. Injuries and illness... the absolute bane of the BBing existence. Hope it recovers bro not much else I can say.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys. as said before i can still lift on it but it hurts to do massivly heavy weights so its best to see how its goes the next week. i might still be able to start as planned but we'll just see what the doc has to say. might just be a bad sprain or a fracture.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
don't you hate delays, when you're so amped up???

It's a good call mate - a speedy recovery.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
ive been tempted to start this cycle for the past month lol. ive litterally been storing stuff away in my dresser drawrs not looking at it cause i want to start it so bad. now im nine days out from starting my cycle and i might have to delay it for a couple more weeks. im hoping i can get some good luck and heal in the next week and a half! thanks for the best wishes jake.

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Damn,
You too Trav?!? That sucks bro! Be sure to let us know after the clinic if you're gonna be alright. I'd be very interested to read your cycle log. Let's hope for the best!
--Brian

TheDiesel85

TheDiesel85

Awards
sorry to here man. i do the same thing ill pull out everything i own and line it all up in front of me and lok at it all lol.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would say def wait till u r good to go. It would be a bad idea to start a cycle when u arent 100% because u KNOW u r going to be putting up more weight/stress on ur wrist.
Hope all is well and u recover quickly.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Damn,
You too Trav?!? That sucks bro! Be sure to let us know after the clinic if you're gonna be alright. I'd be very interested to read your cycle log. Let's hope for the best!
--Brian
Yeah man, i just messed my wrist up. you for sure one up me with youre injury and story lol. I cant beat that! You win haha! but thanks for the concern bro!

sorry to here man. i do the same thing ill pull out everything i own and line it all up in front of me and lok at it all lol.

Diesel, thats the funniest thing iver heard in so long! When im on cycle I line all my supps up in this neat little line on the dresser and stare at them with joy!

I would say def wait till u r good to go. It would be a bad idea to start a cycle when u arent 100% because u KNOW u r going to be putting up more weight/stress on ur wrist.
Hope all is well and u recover quickly.

Tomahawk, that is my thinking exactly! Thank you for the recovery wishes!

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear man cause my
mdrol/pplex run is awesome... Love it!!! Just wait til your 100% and enjoy the cycle!

js2sbr

Awards
To anyone that I have been talking to about my upcoming cycle log between SD/PP there is a definate possibility that it might get postponed. a couple weeks ago I "sprained" my wrist and thought nothing of it. I continued to weight lift and now reaching the 3 week point the pain is getting worse. the swelling has subsided and I now have a sharp point sticking out of the top of my hand. hmmm. I am going to the clinic on monday and checking it out. i have still been able to lift but it has not been to the fullest. i want to start this cycle when i am 100% so i might lift natty for a few more weeks until this fully heals. i will keep yall posted.
Damn T!

Hope it's not a fracture and the pain subsides / heals quick. I know you have been getting ready for this cycle for awhile now. Definitely gonna be looking out for your cycle log when you get it started.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support guys. it means alot. I hoping to be back on track and to get this cycle going as soon as possible!!

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
how did the wrist workout...same situation pretty pissed.i went to doc after i fell on it and he said its not broken, so i kept working out with wrist wraps...now 2.5 weeks later in more pain then before same area as you described...any tips...i don't want to lay off working out...maybe sticking to light weight and cables ...fack ...any tips appreciated...rant over