pmag and stano-drol

humac1556

Awards
hey i am looking at doing a new cycle and looking for advice how i should run my stack... I am looking at stacking pmag and stanodrol, for lean mass gains, what dosages do you think i should take and should i stack them or bridge them

competitive edge labs:
pmag
stanodrol
cycle assist

other supplements:
kre-alkalyn (efx)
Jack3d
syntha 6
optimen multi

Just looking for any comments or suggestions

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Exactly what PHs have you run in the past? A simple cycle would be something like Pmag at 50 for 4 weeks w/ Stan at 450mgs run concurrently. Depending on your weight, exp ,ect you can add one or two more weeks and increase the dosage a little
Good information here.

I would say that on a personal preference I would just use the Stano on pre-wo, and on non workout days, spread it evenly.

humac1556

Awards
i have ran orfinadrol 50 and chlorodrol 50 for 30 days at suggested dose on product, i made quite good gains but i am just returning from afghanistan so i am looking for something else since orfinadrol is off the market. i havent really looked hard into my pct yet, im just trying to figure out how i should run the pmag with the stanodrol ill come back on later when i return home to talk about the pct.

Animal212

Animal212

Awards
Just picked up some p-mag by competitve edge labs and was going to run it for 6 weeks at 50/75/75/75/75/75. I'am going to take Nolva for my post cylce. Can any one give me advice on the doasge of the Nolva and for how long?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just picked up some p-mag by competitve edge labs and was going to run it for 6 weeks at 50/75/75/75/75/75. I'am going to take Nolva for my post cylce. Can any one give me advice on the doasge of the Nolva and for how long?
30/20/20/10 should be good. I add in PCT Assist on the second week of PCT and run it for 4 weeks also;)