• Thread starter A_I_Sports_Nutrition
  • Start date
A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please help me in welcoming Anabolic Innovations newest sponsored athletes GoHardOrGoHme. Welcome Andres to Team Anabolic. Andres is going to be a valued member of our team. He will be running some logs and answering some questions. We now have a top notch crew of sponsored athletes.

Stats:
Weight: between 190-194
Bench: 405 max
Squat: 525 max
Deadlift: 525 max with wraps

I recently graduated from Emory University with a Bachelors in Science in Neuroscience and Behavioral Biology. Currently I am undergoing EMT-B training and I am the class leader. I plan to attend graduate school and earn a Masters in Biomedical Sciences and then go onto medical school to become a physician. I have competed in an array of martial arts including shotokan karate, judo, and wrestling. In the past I have won a Junior Olympic title, and state titles in judo. Currently I am training as a powerlifter and have plans to compete in both judo and powerlifting. Possible if God willing I may move into the world of MMA. But for now I am focused on my school, my lifting, and judo.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Way to go Brother welcome let's see what you can do with Anabolic Innovations in your corner!

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the team!!!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you gentleman, I feel privileged to be part of such a stellar crew.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
We are honored to have him as the newest member of the team!

Very nice!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Way to go Brother welcome let's see what you can do with Anabolic Innovations in your corner!
Im thinking a 765lb squat and 545lb bench.....haha but all in good time

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Scary thing is these numbers are probably not to far in the future. Very strong bro.:)
i would say 3-5 years if i dont have any serious injuries or set backs. Especially now that you guys have my back.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow another one of my buddies on the team!! Guys who don't know this guy is one freaky strong dude!!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just realized your only 23. I don't say this from an age point, because I will be 23 in May, but you are big for your age. Good job man!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How's next Monday. I'm free if you need a spot ;)
Ehhh next monday im kinda booked....looking to break a 700 deadlift...maybe wednesday? haha jk

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just realized your only 23. I don't say this from an age point, because I will be 23 in May, but you are big for your age. Good job man!
Thank you sir. You and I are still really young so out potential for growth and strength hasnt even scratched the surface.

There are some perks to being young if one doesnt squander them with stupidity.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
This is a great endeavor Andres. Don't take it lightly! (you already know this, or your name wouldn't be GHOGH!)

Good Luck!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is a great endeavor Andres. Don't take it lightly! (you already know this, or your name wouldn't be GHOGH!)

Good Luck!
You are a 100% right. In all seriousness i know i am nothing more then a novice. But i have the good fortune of being adopted by a team of experienced bad @sses to coach me along. My success starts with their greatness and support. I have a very long road ahead of me, but its a road I will travel happily.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
GoHardOrGoHme,
When do you plan on competing in a powerlifting event? Speaking from experience: DO IT ASAP!!! You will never feel 100% ready for your first meet so don't depend on your feelings. Like they say on those cheezy commercials, "Don't delay - Act now!" Competing really gives so much more purpose to your training.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are a 100% right. In all seriousness i know i am nothing more then a novice. But i have the good fortune of being adopted by a team of experienced bad @sses to coach me along. My success starts with their greatness and support. I have a very long road ahead of me, but its a road I will travel happily.
Being totally serious you have done a great job.:)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
GoHardOrGoHme,
When do you plan on competing in a powerlifting event? Speaking from experience: DO IT ASAP!!! You will never feel 100% ready for your first meet so don't depend on your feelings. Like they say on those cheezy commercials, "Don't delay - Act now!" Competing really gives so much more purpose to your training.

Well right now it is a toss up between start competing in judo again and start competing in powerlifting. I am currently training to get in shape now. Get my strength up, get my technique right(my form needs so much work) etc etc.

I already know how to go about competing in judo so im gonna get on that and see if can start winning competitions again. As far as powerlifting goes, im clueless. I just know how to put up weight(and im still learning how to do that! haha)...gotta start somewhere right?