PLEASE RESPOND : First time PH cycle using FINAFLEX 1-Andro/Epi PCT Advice

cobrakhan5

Awards
Hello Everyone, I am new to the idea of using PH but have been researching extensively about how to do this properly. I understand the main purpose is to max results with minimizing side effects. I appreciate any feedback and would be greatly helpful. Thanks!

What i ordered.

1 Bottle of Finaflex 1-Andro
1 Bottle of Finaflex Epi V
1 Bottle of Black PCT
2 Bottles of PURE TEST

My understanding so far is .
Now the goal is to maximize gains... and that would require keeping my testerone levels as high as possible, while keeping my estrogen levels to a minimum during cycle correct?

To keep the gains I need to bring my body back to Homeostasis and natural production of test while keeping my estrogen levels down correct?

How can I best utilize the products I have at my disposal in order to maximize the experience?

Will 1 bottle of PCT Black be enough to counteract the estrogen production or is that all dependendent upon the person?

Will using Pure Test during cycle help with overall results?

My understanding is that using Pure Test during cycle to increase testosterone levels would be optimal and would seem that maxing test levels would produce more results, although my understanding is that increase of Test levels would also mean a person would need to block more estrogen correct?

I just want to clarify my understanding of how the body reacts please respond.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I think you need to do more reading, it sounds like you have no idea what you are doing. Without a serm this cycle should not be ran, im not trying to be an a$$hole this is just my honest opinion.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Now the goal is to maximize gains... and that would require keeping my testerone levels as high as possible, while keeping my estrogen levels to a minimum during cycle correct?
Depending on the compound used - no. Very often compounds will actually supress testosterone - but the compound itself is anabolic enough to produce gains.

To keep the gains I need to bring my body back to Homeostasis and natural production of test while keeping my estrogen levels down correct?
Not entirely true. Your estrogen will shoot up off cycle - and most people want to simply negate the problems caused by temporary high estrogen until their body returns to homeostasis. This is one of the things that SERMS do - they kind of immunize your body from the effects caused by high estrogen - but that's simplistic. SERMS like Clomid also "bind" to certain estrogen receptors which are responsible for signaling the production of estrogen.

This is a complicated subject - I'm not even sure I've articulated this correctly - but then again, I'm a dummy.

If I were you - would concentrate on using one or two natural test boosters as stand alone - and continue researching in the meantime.