Please Encourage Me As I Try My First Cut

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the help. My main problem is money right now. After protein powders and multivitamins I don't have a whole lot of money to throw around.

6 Bromo, 6 Oxo, and ATD look interesting, but the shutdown thing worries me a bit. Would these be good recomp supplements? I can stick with a clean diet, but going low carb is very hard for me.

I do feel like my chest is abnormally flabby compared to the rest of my body. Will these topical creams help a lot?
from what i hear the topical creams (fat burners dont do ****)

however, the transdermal AIs do work. like formestane is supposed to get you looking real hard and dry and i seen people cut a lot of body fat on it. There is no shutdown to 6 oxo or 6 bromo or any ais. only shutdown of estrogen which is a good thing. than it slowly goes back to baseline when you come off of it. but if your on it for WAY to long you could have estrogen rebound due to sensitave receptors who havnt had estrogen interaction in a long time. but this is why you taper up and down off the supps.

i feel you on the money situation though. if you dont got the money dont mess with it. protein and vitamins are worth their weight in money. these other supps honestly arnt necessary, and though they can add a nice kick, sometimes they ARNT worth the money

NutriSci

Awards

however, the transdermal AIs do work. like formestane is supposed to get you looking real hard and dry and i seen people cut a lot of body fat on it. There is no shutdown to 6 oxo or 6 bromo or any ais. only shutdown of estrogen which is a good thing. than it slowly goes back to baseline when you come off of it. but if your on it for WAY to long you could have estrogen rebound due to sensitave receptors who havnt had estrogen interaction in a long time. but this is why you taper up and down off the supps.

i feel you on the money situation though. if you dont got the money dont mess with it. protein and vitamins are worth their weight in money. these other supps honestly arnt necessary, and though they can add a nice kick, sometimes they ARNT worth the money
I wish i could get a log or something of a product. I want to try more things, but without money, it's kinda hard :dunno:

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
like a sponsored log? if i were you i would pick up some inhibit e, its cheap 20$ for months supply. and see how you like it. i personally dont see much benefit from ais. but you might since you got a little chubb.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Do not touch ATD, the **** is known for causing gyno rebound, also be careful with messing with your estrogen, if it rebounds, your at risk of needing a serm to prevent gyno, if you havent finished growing yet I would leave serms alone...

NutriSci

Awards
like a sponsored log? if i were you i would pick up some inhibit e, its cheap 20$ for months supply. and see how you like it. i personally dont see much benefit from ais. but you might since you got a little chubb.
Yeah, I'd be down for a sponsored log of some kind.

I do have some chub. but I like being really strong. I can't wait until I lean out because I have a lot of quality muscle to show off

Do you think I will lean out naturally to some extent?

Do not touch ATD, the **** is known for causing gyno rebound, also be careful with messing with your estrogen, if it rebounds, your at risk of needing a serm to prevent gyno, if you havent finished growing yet I would leave serms alone...
Agreed. I am very sketchy on messing with my hormones to that extent. Clear some of your PM space...

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Best thing for now is fasted cardio, no hormone manipulation needed, when you get down to a really low bodyfat its time to start worrying about chest fat, I dont mean that in an insulting way, I just mean to not worry to much, concentrate on the overall goal befoe picking out weaker parts :)

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Best thing for now is fasted cardio, no hormone manipulation needed, when you get down to a really low bodyfat its time to start worrying about chest fat, I dont mean that in an insulting way, I just mean to not worry to much, concentrate on the overall goal befoe picking out weaker parts :)
x2
reps

yeah i say dont worry about the chubb. Just focus on getting stronger and eating right. You will eventually shed the chubb, it may take some time but whatever, it will be quality and perminent when it does happen. Its inevitable if you keep working hard and building muscle. Just focus on getting stronger, or maintaining your strength and going up in reps, and the rest will fall into place!!! Random is right, dont start nit picking yet.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established

Actually you would be wrong on shutdown with 6-bromo bud. ;). Secondly, you do not want to completely shut down estrogen...annihilating estrogen is a bad thing as well. You need and want to have some, but just want to keep it a lower and regulated level.

Anyway, topical formestane works phenomenally well...it is just dependent on the TD carrier you use. If you want to harden up your chest...topical form is the way to go. If you want a complete natural substance...topical trans-resveratrol (T-Rez is more effective overall as a TD).

Since you are 19 though...I would strongly recommend that you wait to dip into chemical AI's (6-Bromo, ATD, etc). You could formestane as a topical though because even though it is a chemical AI you could use it for the specific purpose of helping reduce chest fat. However, you want to make sure you use a localized TD carrier...which means minimal actives will enter the bloodstream and the actives will just be applied wherever you apply the TD cream or lotion.

Cheers!:cheers:

NutriSci

Awards
Actually you would be wrong on shutdown with 6-bromo bud. ;). Secondly, you do not want to completely shut down estrogen...annihilating estrogen is a bad thing as well. You need and want to have some, but just want to keep it a lower and regulated level.

Anyway, topical formestane works phenomenally well...it is just dependent on the TD carrier you use. If you want to harden up your chest...topical form is the way to go. If you want a complete natural substance...topical trans-resveratrol (T-Rez is more effective overall as a TD).

Since you are 19 though...I would strongly recommend that you wait to dip into chemical AI's (6-Bromo, ATD, etc). You could formestane as a topical though because even though it is a chemical AI you could use it for the specific purpose of helping reduce chest fat. However, you want to make sure you use a localized TD carrier...which means minimal actives will enter the bloodstream and the actives will just be applied wherever you apply the TD cream or lotion.

Sounds good man. Thanks for all the info.

Is there anything you suggest that I take, taking into account that I am 19? I would like to recomp mostly. Like I have said a few times before, it's easy for me to stick to a clean diet, as long as I get my complex carbs :D

I was thinking that I could pick up some PlasmaJet. I tried a sample and it was amazing. Great pumps. Felt good in general. I'm not sure if a test booster would help very much at my age, but DTH is getting amazing feedback. What else is there??

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
dth did amazing stuff for me! 12 lbs in 1 month after being stuck at a plateau. NUFF SAID.

6 bromo can suppress testosterone? i thin your wrong. but from what i've heard formestane can be mildly suppressive!

Random181

Awards
  • Established
samboz is right 6-bromo is suppressive albeit it mildly. Honestly though I still gotta stick with my original suggestion of not worrying about targeting chest fat to much until body fat% is down nice and low. No offence bud, I can see your situation, I carry a lot of fat on my chest but I just put it down to puberty and all that crap lol.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
dth did amazing stuff for me! 12 lbs in 1 month after being stuck at a plateau. NUFF SAID.

6 bromo can suppress testosterone? i thin your wrong. but from what i've heard formestane can be mildly suppressive!
Yes 6-bromo can suppress natural testosterone production because 6-bromoandrostenedione converts into 6-bromotestosterone. However, what you have to understand is that this is dose dependent. In lower dosages...6-bromo will not be suppressive. However, when you start taking it in higher dosages such as 100mgs and above your introducing 6-bromotestosterone into your system and as such it will compete with the HPTA, thus possibly causing mild suppression. Regardless, 6-bromo is one of the new kids on the block and still needs a lot of research done on it.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good man. Thanks for all the info.

Is there anything you suggest that I take, taking into account that I am 19? I would like to recomp mostly. Like I have said a few times before, it's easy for me to stick to a clean diet, as long as I get my complex carbs :D

I was thinking that I could pick up some PlasmaJet. I tried a sample and it was amazing. Great pumps. Felt good in general. I'm not sure if a test booster would help very much at my age, but DTH is getting amazing feedback. What else is there??
Plasmajet is good stuff. If your plan is to recomp...Plasmajet can definitely help. Since your goal is to recomp...NeoVar: Recomped is a great choice and no I am not recommending it because I am a rep for AN, but rather it is one of the best values out there and it is a top notch product. However, if you want to use a creatine separately than I would suggest trying out that new glycobol (I haven't had the opportunity to try it yet, but the formula and the minds behind its creation make me believe it is a product that should be held in high regard) or if you got the balls to man up...get banaba bulk powder along with Yellow Gold bulk powder.

As for a test booster....you don't really need one. Stick to your complex carbs, use NeoVar and rip some sh*t up! Nuff said!

If you have anymore questions...I am following your log, otherwise pm me or drop a line on my log and I'll be sure to help ya out.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
i was on glycobol for only 2 weeks, i lost 1 pound while eating over 300g complex carbs a day!!! it got me a lot more define, check the last page of the log in my signiture. there's pics

NutriSci

Awards
Good chest workout today.

Decline Barbell Bench Press:
225 X 12, 245 X 8, 265 X 5, 205 X 14

Flat Dumbbell Bench Press:
90s X 12, 90s X 9, 90s X 10

EZ Bar Tricep Press:
100 X 15, 110 X 12, 130 X 12, 160 X 10

Cable Crossover:
46 X 20, 46 X 20, 46 X 20

Straight Bar Press Down:
144 X 12, 156 X 12, 168 X 10

Hit PRs on decline and straight bar press down.

I can't wait to switch to a different schedule. I want to do more volume on individual body parts.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
isnt the press down for your lats? it is if its what im thinking of. maybe switch it out for the dumbbell pullover if your looking to hit your seratus but while still targeting your lower chest too.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Thats what I thought you meant...its a real nice exercise that and close grip bench are the only ones I can get a real burn on goin on in my tris..

NutriSci

Awards
Thats what I thought you meant...its a real nice exercise that and close grip bench are the only ones I can get a real burn on goin on in my tris..
The only problem I have with close-grip bench is that my wrists start hurting from being at a weird angle. I wish I could do them. I don't think it helps my tricep workouts that I have to do them on the same day as chest. I can't wait to go back to a separate body part each day.

I'm thinking:

Monday - Back
Tuesday - Tris/Abs/Forearms
Wednesday - Legs
Thursday - Bis/Abs/Forearms
Friday - Chest
Saturday - Shoulders/Traps/Abs
Sunday - Rest

I want to start working on my weak points, which I would consider traps, calves, abs, lowerback, and forearms. So, I may do these twice per week.

How's that look?

Random181

Awards
  • Established
No offence, but I dont like that schedule one bit, I would say to only do forearms once a week, the grip factor from heavy deads/rack deads rowing etc etc should keep your forearms growing nice and good...Heres what I would have a go with, I wont take the slightest bit offence if you totally ignore it...anyway:

Monday: Shoulders, Traps, Abs
Tuesday: Legs, Triceps
Wednesday: Back, Biceps, Forearms
Thursday: Chest, Abs

If you really wanna do triceps on a non pressing day, to explain it further, Tuesday be sure to do triceps before legs. Wednesday I know is not really what you wanted because its bis on the same day as back, I would have a look at form though no offense, back day should hurt like hell on the forearms but not so much on Bis, anyway I would do them in the order of bis then back then forearms, I would also say to stick to one straight set for forearms as not to overtain, Thursday is chest, I spaced it like this so your shoulders have enough time to recover from, shoulder day to do chest day and vice versa, Abs are also on monday and thursday, this allows them to be done twice a week the most effeciently. All sessions should be finished with an extreme stretch for the relevant muscle groups

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
The only problem I have with close-grip bench is that my wrists start hurting from being at a weird angle. I wish I could do them. I don't think it helps my tricep workouts that I have to do them on the same day as chest. I can't wait to go back to a separate body part each day.

I'm thinking:

Monday - Back
Tuesday - Tris/Abs/Forearms
Wednesday - Legs
Thursday - Bis/Abs/Forearms
Friday - Chest
Saturday - Shoulders/Traps/Abs
Sunday - Rest

I want to start working on my weak points, which I would consider traps, calves, abs, lowerback, and forearms. So, I may do these twice per week.

How's that look?
THAT LOOKS AMAZING, but maybe space out chest and shoulders. i know i dont perform 100% if i do chest and sholders back to back!

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
No offence, but I dont like that schedule one bit, I would say to only do forearms once a week, the grip factor from heavy deads/rack deads rowing etc etc should keep your forearms growing nice and good...Heres what I would have a go with, I wont take the slightest bit offence if you totally ignore it...anyway:

If you really wanna do triceps on a non pressing day, to explain it further, Tuesday be sure to do triceps before legs. Wednesday I know is not really what you wanted because its bis on the same day as back, I would have a look at form though no offense, back day should hurt like hell on the forearms but not so much on Bis, anyway I would do them in the order of bis then back then forearms, I would also say to stick to one straight set for forearms as not to overtain, Thursday is chest, I spaced it like this so your shoulders have enough time to recover from, shoulder day to do chest day and vice versa, Abs are also on monday and thursday, this allows them to be done twice a week the most effeciently. All sessions should be finished with an extreme stretch for the relevant muscle groups
why extreme stretches?

i say do forearms twice a week!!!! and 1 straight set is not sufficient i dont think. i do 9 sets for forearms twice a week and my forearms are huge! 3 sets hammer curls, 3 sets wrist curls, 3 sets reverse wrist curls

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Extreme stretching to ensure good flexibility, and to encourage a good shape to the muscles, eg stretching the chest gives it a larger and fuller look, stretching the lats helps give a rounder look, Yes I do know this from personal experience, extreme stretching may also help to induce hyperlasia ;) you want 9 sets for forearms twice a week? that is a sure fire way to burn out the CNS, Nutri may well be able to do forearms twice a week but I would still say one straight set, I would also suggest he does them on monday if he intends to train them again thursday, training them tuesday, giving them one day off training them again giving them 4 days off isnt a good way to space things.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
If you must train a muscle group twice in a week, I would say that is the best way to go

NutriSci

Awards

Duly noted, thank you for the advice.

NutriSci

Awards
I agree with some of the things you guys are saying...here are my main concerns not in any particular order:

1) I need bigger triceps to balance my biceps
2) I need a bigger chest to balance my back
3) I need bigger legs to balance my upper body
4) I need better abs
5) I need bigger forearms
6) My shoulders are the least of my worries because i am genetically gifted there
7) I need bigger traps

How does this schedule look?

Monday - Legs
Tuesday - Tris/Traps/Abs
Wednesday - Back/Forearms
Thursday - Rest
Friday - Chest
Saturday - Bis/Traps/Abs
Sunday - Shoulders/Forearms

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
you just need biger everything, achieve this by doing compound movements like squats, dead, powercleans, take to failure, and try rest pauses

NutriSci

Awards
My gym has weird hours now that finals have started. They close really early, so I wasn't able to lift legs and shoulders yesterday. However, I did get 2 hours of basketball in, and I'm ready to lift today! Moving a lot of my stuff out of the dorms as well.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
dorms dorms dorms! hey i just realize you are 6'2", i dunno why i thought you were 5'10"

Random181

Awards
  • Established
The last one you put up looks fine! only thing I would say is again keep it low volume on the forearms, on back day they should be pretty toasted after deads and rows, good luck :)

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
forearms look straight gangster when they are all huge, even when they are overgrown out of proportion they look good IMO

NutriSci

Awards
Today was a pretty awful day in the gym. Idk if the lethargy that is supposed to accompany Mitotropin kicked in today, but it was weird. I felt zapped of energy and focus. Still had an alright leg/shoulder day, but nothing to write home about. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

I have my nutrition final tomorrow. Wish me luck!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Today was a pretty awful day in the gym. Idk if the lethargy that is supposed to accompany Mitotropin kicked in today, but it was weird. I felt zapped of energy and focus. Still had an alright leg/shoulder day, but nothing to write home about. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

I have my nutrition final tomorrow. Wish me luck!
Get yourself a cortisol support supp ASAP. This will greatly enhance Mitotropin's effectiveness and help negate the lethargy effects.

If you want to go the chemical route...Lean Xtreme 2.0...nuff said.

If you want to go the natural route...Relora and Ashwaghanda.

NutriSci

Awards
Get yourself a cortisol support supp ASAP. This will greatly enhance Mitotropin's effectiveness and help negate the lethargy effects.

If you want to go the chemical route...Lean Xtreme 2.0...nuff said.

If you want to go the natural route...Relora and Ashwaghanda.

Why do you think I need a cortisol supp?

I was told not to take cortisol supps while taking Mitotropin. The effects were antagonistic or something. I specifically remember a Gaspari rep saying not to take lean extreme with mitotropin.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Why do you think I need a cortisol supp?

I was told not to take cortisol supps while taking Mitotropin. The effects were antagonistic or something. I specifically remember a Gaspari rep saying not to take lean extreme with mitotropin.
I'm curious...what rep was it and what did he tell you? First and foremost...I come here to help you and so if I am in the wrong I want to know if I am possibly at fault as there is always something new to learn. If I am in the right than the rep needs to make sure he is giving you the right advice.

Also, it could just possibly be Lean Xtreme although I am not sure why. As for cortisol support supps in general. For instance, Cissus. Cissus can be stacked with pretty much everything except Arachidonic Acid or any supplement that works through the Inflammation response pathway.

NutriSci

Awards
I'm curious...what rep was it and what did he tell you? First and foremost...I come here to help you and so if I am in the wrong I want to know if I am possibly at fault as there is always something new to learn. If I am in the right than the rep needs to make sure he is giving you the right advice.

Also, it could just possibly be Lean Xtreme although I am not sure why. As for cortisol support supps in general. For instance, Cissus. Cissus can be stacked with pretty much everything except Arachidonic Acid or any supplement that works through the Inflammation response pathway.

I can't seem to find the post. I believe it was Deserusan on bodybuilding.com

Why do you think I need a cortisol supplement right now?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I can't seem to find the post. I believe it was Deserusan on bodybuilding.com

Why do you think I need a cortisol supplement right now?
Dan knows his stuff and I respect him quite a bit. However, I do remember discussing with Dr. Houser (Dinoiii) that taking a cortisol support supp will help take care of the lethargy. The reason being is that the 3,3P-iodo-4-(4-hydroxyphenoxy)-L-phenylalanine found in the Gaspari Thermogenic Thyrotabs increases the production of glucocortiroids, in essence your cortisol levels are increased which actually leads to the dreaded lethargy. Mitotropin the successor to Thermogenic Thyrotabs contains 3,3' Diiodo-L-Thyronine, 3,5-Diiodo-L-Thyronine, which works similar, but different to the former thermogenic thyrotabs. However, maybe I am wrong and if I am...I can be educated and learn something new. Maybe you should venture over to the lean bulk forum and discuss this with Dr. Houser (dinoiii). Or you could also pm him here. Its nothing against Dan (Deserusan) because he does know his sh*t, but Dr. Houser is the man to go to when you have a scientific question. Regardless, I was just looking out for your better interest bud.

NutriSci

Awards
I appreciate that man. I can only hope to be that knowledgeable about supplemental science someday. I am going to take organic chemistry next year, but is there anything I can do as of now to learn about some of this specific science? Just read I suppose...

Regarding the lethargy, I don't think it was the Mitotropin. I haven't felt tired and had that kind of lack of focus during the entire cycle. It was just yesterday that was weird. I'm fine today. I just can't wait to be done with college. It will be so much easier to have a good diet.

Over the course of the next few days I'll be moving out of the dorms and getting settled back in my home. Weight training will be very limited if any until Monday, where I will be starting up with a good friend of mine from high school. We are gonna tear shti up!

NutriSci

Awards
2 finals down and 1 to go. My Mitotropin will be gone tomorrow. I can't say that I gave this supplement a fair chance. My diet and training, especially during finals week, have been off. Not bad, just different than I want.

Gonna study for my chem final some more. How's everyone else's goals going?

NutriSci

Awards
I got a 91% on my Nutrition exam, an 85% on my Biology exam, and a 69% on my Chemistry exam. That should be an A, AB, and B respectively :) My GPA is going to be pretty good this semester.

I have yet to find my final grades in those classes, but I got an A in English Composition.

As far as exercise and diet go, I won't be able to lift, like I said earlier. But, hopefully I can get some basketball in, walk the dogs, etc. Get some exercise in those ways. Diet is going well, but on Sunday it's me and my gf's 1 year anniversary. We are planning a French Toast breakfast and a few other good eats in the day. Any ideas of what we should eat? :D

Edit: I got an AB in Nutrition :)

NutriSci

Awards
Alright, let's get this train rollin again!!

Sorry for my absence, but I was celebrating my first anniversary with my girl friend. Lots of good eats, but I miss the lifting!

Today, I'm going to be doing straight up chest. I need to modify that last schedule I posted due to work. I start my job back up at GNC today.

I'm in kind of a rush, but I'll post what I had for breakfast, which is my preworkout meal today.

1 cup oats, 2 scoops All the Whey Cinnamon Bun, 1 cup skim milk

More details later. Peace.

NutriSci

Awards
working at GNC must be so cool!
No, it's really not, lol. All I do is sit in this tiny space with no windows and only one door that faces a wall. I get 15ish customers in an 8 hour shift. Most of them know nothing, especially the kids who want sports nutrition stuff. My senior manager is dumb too. He told me that the worst time to take Muscle Milk was right before bed because of the fat...:dunno:

Anyways, I haven't abandoned this log. I've just been really busy with moving back in, working, and trying to get my lifting schedule together. My diet is going fine. I've mostly been eating carbs for my preworkout meal, immediately pwo, and my pwo meal. Other than that I eat eggs, chicken, and almonds. I'm dealing with it fine. No real strong urges to venture away from my diet.

What i've tired pwo a few times is a 20oz Mountain Dew Throwback. It's made with pure sugar as opposed to HFCS, so I figured it would be perfect. It's 73g of pure sucrose. It's kind of fun to drink soda again too :p I also tried drinking two Sobe Vitamin Waters pwo once. They each have no HFCS, and the main source of carbs is cane sugar. Two of them has 65g of it too. What do you guys think about those pwo drinks?

I'm going to go lift shoulders and triceps in a little bit. I need to pick up the intensity of my workouts. I'm not as sore as I think I should be afterward. My biceps aren't feeling it at all from my workout on tuesday. I'll check in when I can. Should be getting cable internet inside the house quite soon!

NutriSci

Awards
My girl friend got me Arnold's Encyclopedia to bodybuilding and it's really interesting. Reading about nutrition and training. It really motivates me to up my intensity and eat healthily. I highly recommend this read.

NutriSci

Awards
Well, this seems to have died down quite a bit. I'll just update.

I'm now doing 2 giant sets per workout. That means that i do a set of 3 different exercises all in a row with no rest. Then take a rest and do another set of each nonstop.

It's working well. Great pump.

For chest I do incline DB bench, flat DB bench, flat DB flies.

Tris - skull crushers, over head extension, kickbacks.

Back - dead lifts, pull ups, seated rows.

Bis - BB curls, hammer, concentration.

Legs - squats, extensions, curls.

Shoulders - DB military press, lateral raises, front raises.

I also play a lot of raquet ball now.

Diet has been good. I eat carbs before my workout and post workout. the rest of the day I stick to fat and protein.

Hope you guys are lifting hard.