Please critique my supplements!

xink

Awards
  • Established
Right now I’m taking the following:

------------------------------------------------------
7:30AM - Jack3D (Haven’t tried this yet, literally just got it in the mail today)
7:50AM - All the Why Protein Shake (Haven’t taken this yet, just got it in the mail, was previously using MRI Pro NOS Whey) just half for around 25G of protein
8:00AM - GYM
9:15AM - ATW Protein Shake – full 50G this time
9:15AM - Muscletech Halo Post Workout Drink – what should this be replaced with?
9:15AM - Muscletech CellTech Hardcore Creatine – what should this be replaced with?
4:00PM - ATW protein drink
10:45PM - NovedexXT

I'm pretty much a noob, I went out to GNC a couple months back and just bought **** that was recommended - I've done a number of searches on this site and now see the err in my ways and am turning to all of you for advice!

I'm not looking to really bulk up, I would like to stay relatively lean and just pack on more muscle.

Thank you all for the help/feedback!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you could just throw out the halo all together and just intake some whey or bcaas and some fast digesting carbs.

celltech is just creatine and sugar. just take creatine mono.

never buy anything from GNC way to overpriced.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
7:30AM - Jack3D (Haven’t tried this yet, literally just got it in the mail today)
7:50AM - All the Why Protein Shake (Haven’t taken this yet, just got it in the mail, was previously using MRI Pro NOS Whey) just half for around 25G of protein
8:00AM - GYM
9:15AM - ATW Protein Shake – full 50G this time
9:15AM - Muscletech Halo Post Workout Drink – what should this be replaced with?-Replace with a simple dextrose powder
9:15AM - Muscletech CellTech Hardcore Creatine – what should this be replaced with?-Replace with pure creatine mono and perhaps some l-glutamine
4:00PM - ATW protein drink
10:45PM - NovedexXT-Good product, but perhaps replace with IBE's Formex

Other than that looks supps look good...Hope the diet is just as good.
---------------------------------

xink

Awards
  • Established
you could just throw out the halo all together and just intake some whey or bcaas and some fast digesting carbs.

celltech is just creatine and sugar. just take creatine mono.

never buy anything from GNC way to overpriced.
I know, lesson learned - thanks though!

As for the creatine, any specific recommendation/brand?

Replace with a simple dextrose powder
Replace with pure creatine mono and perhaps some l-glutamine
Any brands/specifics you could recommend?

Hope the diet is just as good.
Yeah, diet is pretty consistent, a few years back I was a ****ing mess and got myself in check, I went from an overweight 250 to a fairly athletic 175 - diet was key!

Thanks for the help guys!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i use dymatize creatine right now. I got like a kilo for 20 some bucks and it has like 222 servings in it. you can find bulk creatine mono for cheap pretty much anywhere. as for dextrose same thing you can find it in bulk for cheap cheap cheap next to nothing almost. I believe alot of breweries keep bags in stock if your around one you might be able to go there and buy some from them if not you can find some on the net for cheap.