Plastic squirt bottles for homebrew

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
Im trying to find the 240ml bottles like "One" was packaged in.
or would you all just do the spray on for the homebrews?
just a newbie trying to find the best way.....
thanks

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I've always sprayed on mine and have had now problems. TTY

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Here we are again Curt in the middle of our spray versus gel debate ;) I've already won this one as contact has been initiated and I've illuminated his path! He will gel!! ;)

Chemo

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Lemelange has the bottles you need. Just do a quick search for bottles.. they have any color you would want and size if you wanted to go up on the size.
http://www.lemelange.com/

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Chemo
Here we are again Curt in the middle of our spray versus gel debate ;) I've already won this one as contact has been initiated and I've illuminated his path! He will gel!! ;)

Chemo
Damn... The one thing about the gel is that you can breath while putting it on. If you are sparaying on 1-test you definately want to hold youre breath. IT HURTS... But whpping up the spray I think is easier and you can meter you dosages exactly. The pump bottles may dispence 1-2ml /squirt but the spray bottles dispence about 7 sprays /ml which alows for a bigger array of dosages. Plus you can sparys it where ever you like then rub it in.. But I have never tried the gel bt Chemo loves it.. :) But what does that mean.. hehehehe TTY