planning next cycle... transaderm/beast/epi/ formastane

Tbol

Awards
Looking for input. This is my 3rd cycle. Pct will be solid.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I'm doing Dermacrine/Epi/Erase Pro/DAA right now. halfway through.....like it. doing 30/40/40/50/50/60 on the epi. I want to bump Erase Pro to 2 a day instead of 1 a day. But I am afraid it might kill me or something.

Tbol

Awards
Your afraid IT will kill you? Traffic accidents kill more often. Go for it! I am looking for input to be safe, so I shouldn't talk crud!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
not sure why you are stacking two methyls... unless you are talking what is inappropriately called a "bridge" around here.

ManBeast

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Your afraid IT will kill you? Traffic accidents kill more often. Go for it! I am looking for input to be safe, so I shouldn't talk crud!
yeah I was just being funny.....although it could have side effects that are "unpleasant" at such a high dosage....but I figure to try it soon...when I get my balls up for it :D

Tbol

Awards
Yes Beast, I'm going bridge! Sd into epi with transaderm and formastane. Kinda got wood thinking about it? Transaderm into sd, then epi into formastane. Still, all input is welcome. Tell me I'm crazy, that's fine. Educate me! That's why I'm here

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
i like the idea of following a short superdrol cycle with a few weeks of something to solidify the gains, but it isn't a bridge, a bridge is cycle of something between cycles (bridging you from one to the next). I can't really critique this cycle without seeing a weekly layout though.

ManBeast

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
What have you run before?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
the dermacrine and Erase pro seem to help a lot with libido for sure......I think monday (beginning of week 4) i will bump to 2 Erase pro per day , week 4 is 50mg epi per day. I'll see what happens, gotta re-up on Erase pro soon though....the place with the gold card is gonna run a nice sale the first week of the month and NP stocks it now as well. I'll see who has the best deal. Seems its gonna be $42 each vs. $50 each.

Tbol

Awards
Ok sir, that's the input I'm looking for.

Transaderm weeks 1-3

Beast 3-6 tapering down week 6

Epi weeks 6-9

Formastane week 8-10

Then pct , using something besides Clomid. Felt like a girl.

Flame me if needed

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
why not... beast and trans 1-3, epi and forma 4-6, then pct with torem/DAA/Erase Pro?

ManBeast

Tbol

Awards
Wow, bigger wood!! I'm going to follow your instructions and blow this Bitch up!!!!!!!

Tbol

Awards
Wow, bigger wood!! I'm going to follow your instructions and blow this Bitch up!!!!!!!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Just make sure you have a solid pct ready to rock.

ManBeast

Tbol

Awards
Congratulations? Will have Clomid left over and order Torem. This ain't my first rodeo

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
trans and forma throughout would be ideal, but I'm assuming he only has enough for 3 weeks of each given his original plan.

ManBeast

srblan

Awards
  • Established
trans and forma throughout would be ideal, but I'm assuming he only has enough for 3 weeks of each given his original plan.

ManBeast
Ahh, I figured it was because he thought it was necessary to shorten the use of those two. :) I don't think epi is going to do much in 3 weeks but I guess it's worth a try.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
what is formastane?

srblan

Awards
  • Established
don't "be nice".....no....no its not worth a try :D lol. do it right, get more.
Yeah, lol, as I typed it, I thought "I would just do it right and buy more." I'm not sure how i'd do sd->epi though, I don't like the idea of a 9 week cycle on orals, but I'd rather not run SD and epi at the same time either.