Planning 1st AAS Cycle: Please Critique

skeptical

Awards
I'm planning my first AAS cycle, and was hoping to get input from some of you vets out there. I've got plenty of PH/PS experience, but this will be my first venture with real gear. It's going to be a bulker, 12 weeks in length.

I'm 28 years old, currently 200 pounds, 12% BF.

Simple plan:

Weeks 1-12:

400 mgs EQ
500 mgs Test-E
.5 mgs Armidex EOD

Weeks 1-4:

30 mgs Dbol ED (split doses)

Last 10 days:

HCG--1000 i.u.'s ED???

PCT:

Nolva or Nolva/Clomid combo

General question:

How does it look to you?

Specific questions:

Is .5 mgs Armidex EOD enough/too much with this cycle?

I can't find any sort of consistant recommendations regarding the HCG. As of now I'm planning on on 1000 i.u's ED for the last 10 days of the cycle. What are your thoughts on that?

Do I really need Clomid with this or can I just use Nolva for PCT (I'd like to avoid the Clomid if possible, but not at risk to my recovery)?

Thanks. I appreciate the help.

Last edited:

fiddler

Awards
looks like your average standard cycle.

0.5 dex should be enough. if you notice anything happening then go to 0.5 ED. remember, everybody's body is a little different so monitor yours and adjust accordingly.

for hcg, swole (a HRT doc) recommended 250-500 iu 3 times a week. observe your nut's reactions as the cycle goes on and adjust accordingly. This should be used during your entire cycle. why wait until your nuts are dead then try to shock 'em back to life?

no need for clomid. some research shows that clomid will interferr with recovery. just use nolva. there's been some discussion about the citrate portion of nolva. so go with 50mg/day week 1, 40mg/day weel 2, etc...

fiddler

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Specific questions:

Is .5 mgs Armidex EOD enough/too much with this cycle?

I can't find any sort of consistant recommendations regarding the HCG. As of now I'm planning on on 1000 i.u's ED for the last 10 days of the cycle. What are your thoughts on that?

Do I really need Clomid with this or can I just use Nolva for PCT (I'd like to avoid the Clomid if possible, but not at risk to my recovery)?

Thanks. I appreciate the help.
That might be over kill on the ldex for this cycle unless your prone to bloat. for 500mg of test a week a little bit of nolvadex would be better.

For the HCG prevention is better then cure. sounds like you have 10000iu. If it is 2 5,000 amps then save one and run 250iu twice a week for weeks 4 to 14. for 10,000 iu try 500 twice a week or better yet 250 4 times a week for weeks 4 to 14. lookup swales PCT for more info.

Nolvadex is fine for PCT. I use 40mg ed for 2 weeks (you would start week 15) then 20mg ed for another 2 weeks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Cycle Logs 7
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 2