Planet Fitness To Remove Squat Racks

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I sadly go to PF due to location reasons. I use multiple locations all over NY. There are some pretty huge guys at one location I go to. But if does suck squat,bench and deadlift in squat rack

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if the Gold's of today is the same as it was in the early 90's when I was going there. Anyone in this thread go to Gold's gym?
There is a Gold's Gym, that is around where I live. I live in Essex and it's in Dundalk, so it's not in the same area but it is a ten minute drive away. I just workout at home though. I was going to Gold's s for awhile and it is pretty decent. The only downside is, if you want to do a flat bench press, everyone is using the bench press since there is only two flat benches and two incline benches. There is one squat rack and one power rack, but you usually don't have to wait long to use them. They have an area with mostly free weights, an area with machines and an area just for women. They have two of every size dumbbell and the dumbbells goes up to 105. They also have treadmills and all the other standard cardio equipment. They even have a trap bar and an adjustable curl bar. It's a pretty decent place. It cost about $30 a month and you have access to a person trainer if you feel like paying them $1 a minute.

4324downs

Awards
There is a Gold's Gym, that is around where I live. I live in Essex and it's in Dundalk, so it's not in the same area but it is a ten minute drive away. I just workout at home though. I was going to Gold's s for awhile and it is pretty decent. The only downside is, if you want to do a flat bench press, everyone is using the bench press since there is only two flat benches and two incline benches. There is one squat rack and one power rack, but you usually don't have to wait long to use them. They have an area with mostly free weights, an area with machines and an area just for women. They have two of every size dumbbell and the dumbbells goes up to 105. They also have treadmills and all the other standard cardio equipment. They even have a trap bar and an adjustable curl bar. It's a pretty decent place. It cost about $30 a month and you have access to a person trainer if you feel like paying them $1 a minute.
Derick von d.. I live in bel air md. Crazy we are so close man. We have one around here and it is crawling with dumbasses. You know it cost roughly 5 million dollars to open a planet fitness or to franchise one. That's a crap ton of members at 10 dollars a month to make up that money

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
I would never step foot inside of that gym. They have some funny videos up on youtube taken at the ridiculous stuff that happens there.
[video=youtube;umFtq_GOyxo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umFtq_GOyxo[/video]

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would never step foot inside of that gym. They have some funny videos up on youtube taken at the ridiculous stuff that happens there.
[video=youtube;umFtq_GOyxo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umFtq_GOyxo[/video]
What an a$$hole!

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
[video=youtube_share;o5gAlhK0C0M]http://youtu.be/o5gAlhK0C0M[/video]

abs322

abs322

Banned
Awards
i thought that alarm was a joke until i just googled "lunk alarm", i dont know what to say except WTF????

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[video=youtube_share;o5gAlhK0C0M]http://youtu.be/o5gAlhK0C0M[/video]
Makes me want to go to our local PF and try to set off their alarm too! :lmao:

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I doesn't just go off ... I'm pretty sure some douche has to push the alarm.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The alarm is louder than 110 Db. Ear damage occurs above 89 I think,

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established