Physical Enhancement - Research Chem Shipping

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
For those who have ordered research chems and are anxiously awaiting them, there was a production delay I understand it has been resolved as of now. All orders will be shipping out in the order they were received. Hopefully everything will go out today. We will do our best to avoid future delays.

Thanks,

HUGE

Last edited:

LM600

Awards
Cool guy, cool company for publicly advising their customers of a disruption to their service.

LM

Johnny666

Awards
I still haven't received my order and I ordered on 5-30. Have you shipped all of them?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Johnny-PM me with your order # and I will give you a trackin #. Your most likely shipped yesterday (Wed).

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
Everything should be shipped out as of today boys - thanks for your patience.

HUGE

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
huge

i made 2 orders yesterday.....please cheak your emial. im having a problem.

surferdude26

Awards
Are you supposed to get a confirmation of the shipping? I just got the email telling me of the delay.

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
There will not be a shipping confirmation on these orders (at least not that is automatically sent out), you will just get them - and there will be much joy. I just sent out the email to everyone who ordered research chems so they would know we were on top of the situtaiton. Delays like this will not be a problem going forward.

HUGE

surferdude26

Awards
There will not be a shipping confirmation on these orders (at least not that is automatically sent out), you will just get them - and there will be much joy. I just sent out the email to everyone who ordered research chems so they would know we were on top of the situtaiton. Delays like this will not be a problem going forward.

HUGE
awesome :) maybe ill go pitch a tent on the front of the mail center. A REAL tent (dont be thinkin of the other way you pervs)