PH's With comparable bulk effects like msten

Jumpi

Awards
Hello,i want to Run my second ph Cycle in a Few months, i wanted something that Would give in a bulk good gains, with minimum danger and side effects.

Liver care and pct is set up and on point.

Msten sounds great, 4 weeks and 15-20lbs lean keepable gains Sounds awesome, but it is pretty harsh from what i read.

Are there PH's with same bulking (15-20lbs in 4weeks) potential and lower risks?

When yes how was the cycle of the compund you ran?

Advice would be great thanks for helping out

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
15-20lbs of keepable gains off 4 weeks of msten? Ive heard its good but never seen people say its that good tbh......

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Lol, 15-20 lbs of keepable gains in 4 weeks does not exist. You are looking for a unicorn, anything that gives you that much weight is going to be somewhat harsh. You are lucky to hold onto 50%. DMZ/SD.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I usually hold on to 75-80% of gains on cycle. Most guys end up eating big on cycle then stop during pct. you need to continue to eat to feed your new muscle mass. When you’re gaining 15-20 on a cycle remember that 5-10 of that is glycogen retention. That being said I’ve never had bad side effects other than back pumps on msten. Try msten at 20mg for 4-6 weeks. I always use SNS Liver Assist XT and CEL Tudca on cycle and I’ve never had liver issues either. Blood pressure rarely elevated either

65dill

Awards
Hey OP, just a little FYI. I’m currently two weeks into pct after running msten at 20mg/ day for 4 weeks. Started at 217 and am currently sitting at 232. Strength is definitely still very high as well. Time will tell how much I can keep but if you listen to these guys, pct correctly and have “realistic” expectations you will enjoy it. Good luck

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Msten has very little sides for most people. Everything else equal should cause more sides

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Msten has very little sides for most people. Everything else equal should cause more sides
Definitely agree. I’m sure it does fair damage to the lipids, but then again, all orals do. Side effects such as joint pain, lethargy, estro, etc were pretty much non-existent.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Lol, 15-20 lbs of keepable gains in 4 weeks does not exist. You are looking for a unicorn, anything that gives you that much weight is going to be somewhat harsh. You are lucky to hold onto 50%. DMZ/SD.
I kept probably 90% from dmz every time ive ran it.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I never gained 15-20lbs either though. My best cycle was dmz and i stayed within a pound of the same weight the whole time but i came out the other end looking like a completely different person. Dropped some serious bf and gained some serious muscle.

Msten though is another of my favorites. I love it stacked with dmz and never had amy bad sides from either besides back pumps and a little insomnia

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I kept probably 90% from dmz every time ive ran it.
You probably cut if I were to guess. Nobody on this planet will hold onto 15 lbs within 4 weeks. Last time I ran dmz on a cut, I gained 6 lbs off pure retention. Transformed my body, with var too, but lost all of it in PCT. Still looked way different though.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I want to run MSten with Var, badly....but, I've already ran two eight week cycles this year. Lol

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
You probably cut if I were to guess. Nobody on this planet will hold onto 15 lbs within 4 weeks. Last time I ran dmz on a cut, I gained 6 lbs off pure retention. Transformed my body, with var too, but lost all of it in PCT. Still looked way different though.
Lost all of it in pct? Wow. No i dont cut on cycle. I dont cut really at all actually. Ive had a couple really good recomp cycles and gained serious muscle and strength and didnt lose any strength and didnt lose weight and looked just as good off cycle. I dont have body scans to prove what im telling you here or anything but i lose very little in pct. Now im on trt so i dont pct but i lose very little at all after i come off. Maybe im just lucky

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gained 20lbs while on my 4 week Msten run and was able to keep 10lbs after PCT...

Loved it.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Gained 20lbs while on my 4 week Msten run and was able to keep 10lbs after PCT...

Loved it.
Yup, I gained 15lbs during mine. Can’t comment on how much I retained though since I was hospitalized after and couldn’t eat lmfao. I’ll most likely order some from vicious to give it a go again in the future. I’m excited to see what the other compounds will be (although I’m already certain I know what one of them will be hehe)