phera plex

2noob

Awards
what/how are you suppose to feel when you are on phera plex??
so far i didnt feel anything special?? :wtf:

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
how about a bit more info. Stats, cycle, how long into etc.?

PP is relatively mild. You may not "feel" much at all. You should start seeing strength increases in the gym after the first week or 2 for sure though.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Yep, more info needed. How much you taking? For how long?

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established

Diet, dosage and workout routine?

Just about done with my 4wk on PP, so far it is fecking brilliant.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You know, it's posts like these that always make me feel weary. Do you understand you are using Steroids? What is your diet like? How old are you? How long have you been lifting?

2noob

Awards
just started 3 days ago on 10mg a day
training 4 times a week, mon/tue, thur/fri
decent diet, but need improvements
got nolva just in case

hmmm... strength is still the same,

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
just started 3 days ago on 10mg a day
training 4 times a week, mon/tue, thur/fri
decent diet, but need improvements
got nolva just in case

hmmm... strength is still the same,
It takes time to get in to your system mate. It kicked in really hard at the end of week 1 when I went to 20 mg a day.

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
Mine didn't even start doing anything until day 9 or so and i started on 20mg. i'm day 12 and no strength increase at all yet, i only have gained a couple pounds. can't feel anything, no sides either. i'm also a first timer.

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
Mine didn't even start doing anything until day 9 or so and i started on 20mg. i'm day 12 and no strength increase at all yet, i only have gained a couple pounds. can't feel anything, no sides either. i'm also a first timer.

What is your diet like? I have gained a lot of weight with PP. Keeping my diet clean 3200-3500 calories per day.

william3162

Board Supporter
Awards
I had great results with Phera-Plex. My weight gain was very fast and I would say of considerable quality. I felt great for doing cardio and my strength went up a little bit.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm this thread is making me doubt the effectiveness of PP. are you sure u guys are training right? Im making strength gains everytime I get in the gym and Im not even taking anything but CEE and Whey. This thread it just doesnt seem right....but I do hear gains come in week 2 so just wait and keep us up to date.

Jason_L

Awards
I'm assuming you researched PP before using it.. or at least before you posted. Everything I've read about it seems to say it takes a week or so to kick in. A simple review of nearly any PP related log on this sight would have given you the info you're looking for.
I really don't want to be the sort that just always says "search", but in this case I think even a basic amount of research would have sufficed :(

rocknroll

Awards
My strength kicked in HARD right towards the end of the first week (day 5-7).

Strength gains have been awesome. Weight gains have been OK although I have been going for a clean bulk, but REAL good strength increase. I keep attempting poundage that I think will be stretch and I get (or exceed) the number of targeted reps. Anymore, when I lift I think,

"Well...I would normally up the weight X amount...Heck, I'll add 5lbs more than I normally would."

Then I'm doing that weight at targeted reps or more. Will be bummed when that stops...

I'm on day 15 currently doing second week of 20mg. Have run 10/20/20 and may skip the 4th week since many say the gains stop around the 3rd or 4th week. If I run a 4th I will run just 20mg/ed although many are running 30mg that last week. This is my first cycle ever. I want to keep myself healthy, be thankful for what I have gotten with little sides, and don't want to get TOO greedy. We'll see...;)

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
I don't know about running PP solo, but I've been running PP and TRN for a little over a week now and I felt the effects the second day or so. I've been making strength gains every day and I can work out for 120 minutes now opposed to the usual 60. I'm also a lot more energetic at work! My cardio has gone up as well, as I can run for about 20 minutes longer (unless I get back pumps). At the one week mark, I had gained 6 pounds.

PP 10/20/20/30
TRN 2/4/4/4
Enanth 600 wks 1-10

(and of course 1000mg/day Milk Thistle and NAC for liver protection)

2noob

Awards
seems like it will take around 1 week for the effects to kick in...will be on 20mg in 3 days time....lets see what happens then.

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
end of week 2 and, strangely enough, i haven't gained any weight since the end of week 1 even though i've been getting stronger. my back and shoulders are stronger than they've ever been, and that's saying something since I ran 750mg of test and didn't get this strong. my biceps, forearms, and quads are solid as rocks and veins are starting to poke up around my biceps and forearms. changing the pp to 10/20/30/30.

the test (600mg) should kick in around the end of this week, so i'll keep ya updated.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not saying the individuals in this thread do not know how to diet, but the commonality of "I have stopped gaining" or "Am not gaining weight" implies a lack of tailoring to your new gains. If you weighed 225 on the first day but weigh 230 after the first week, you need more calories. You can't hope to keep making sufficient weight gains eating the same amount of calories you started with..

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Well it's not like it'a a thermogenic or something personally I don't feel any different while on. with a half life somewhere between 12-48 hours no one knows for sure yet I don't think by the 3 day you might only have 5-10 mg in your system.

Tunasandwich

Awards
On my PP cycle I was cool as a cat, I felt very relaxed (more then usual). I was not hopped up or anything like that, also noticed that my temper calmed down a bit and I was more tolerant to things that would normally make me crazy.

Sides for me were the typical wicked brutal lower back pumps and from the 2nd week of PP thru 2 weeks into PCT I could not get a full hard-on.

Strength gains came mostly at week 3 and I put on 13 lbs @10/20/30. PP weight gains seem to respond well to eating McDonalds, I was eating 3 big macks a day :food:

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
PP weight gains seem to respond well to eating McDonalds, I was eating 3 big macks a day :food:

Great advice. :rolleyes:

2Noob, any updates now that your at 20mg? Also, make sure you take a look Mullet's advice. That's a good point that is often overlooked.

rocknroll

Awards
On my PP cycle I was cool as a cat, I felt very relaxed (more then usual). I was not hopped up or anything like that, also noticed that my temper calmed down a bit and I was more tolerant to things that would normally make me crazy.

Sides for me were the typical wicked brutal lower back pumps and from the 2nd week of PP thru 2 weeks into post cycle therapy I could not get a full hard-on.

Strength gains came mostly at week 3 and I put on 13 lbs @10/20/30. PP weight gains seem to respond well to eating McDonalds, I was eating 3 big macks a day :food:
Tuna...c'mon man...that is just disappointing with a name like yours! I couldn't resist...;)

Actually I'm just jealous. I've been going for a clean bulk so I have been livin' on tuna cottage cheese, chicken breasts, etc. Enjoy a Big Mac for me dude!

On a more serious note, interesting you opted to stop at three weeks as most go four. I'm beginning my 4th week today although I have seen several people go 3 weeks only. I toyed with stopping at 3 but gains keep coming and I will only do 20mg. I have done 10/20/20/20. Been lovin' it!

Barbell500

Awards
I started a cycle of MegaZol/PheraMax, so the first 10 days i did 100 mg of Zol, then bumped to 150 Zol and 30 PM and now (day 16), i am 8 lbs up...Its great....i think the PM will get me another 8lbs.. I am loving it. No sides at all except arms going numb at night....happens on every cycle...it sucks...but everything else is awesome.

2noob

Awards
2nd day on 20mg today (9 days into cycle now) but strength still seemed to be normal. No sides at all either. basically im same as before i started the cycle. see what happens after 7 days on 20mg... im more worried about strength than gaining weight at the moment, so havent measured weight yet.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I started a cycle of MegaZol/PheraMax, so the first 10 days i did 100 mg of Zol, then bumped to 150 Zol and 30 PM and now (day 16), i am 8 lbs up...Its great....i think the PM will get me another 8lbs.. I am loving it. No sides at all except arms going numb at night....happens on every cycle...it sucks...but everything else is awesome.
i read in another thread that you are at 45mgs of PMax? Do you have a log or can you make one? i myself am very curious as to how your cycle is going and others probably are too.

Barbell500

Awards
i read in another thread that you are at 45mgs of PMax? Do you have a log or can you make one? i myself am very curious as to how your cycle is going and others probably are too.
No log, sorry, right now I am very busy with work, I will do a log in the winter. But i've been on 45 mg for 8 or 9 days already and I have no major sides. the only sides: a lil bit harder to wake up...but very minor difference, and excpet that nothing....i feel better, move faster, i do tire a bit faster too, but maybe 5 % difference, no pain....some back pumps, but can get through 12 rep squats, idk what else....its great. appetite is still here, didnt change at all, i sleep great, no mood swings unless i dont get fed, minor joint pain...prolly from the ZOL (150 mg ed).

mnickerson

mnickerson

Board Supporter
Awards
No sides at all except arms going numb at night....happens on every cycle...it sucks...but everything else is awesome.
I had numbness in my arms/outer chest on SD...anyone know what casuses this?

[s4ge]

Awards
I'm not sure what would cause that, but I do know that when someone has a heart attack their arms go numb... I'm not saying that you are having heart attacks, I'm just saying that your numbness is probably heart orientated.. maybe high blood pressure or so. Phera-plex was really harsh on me in terms of sides, after every workout I would get chest pains throughout the rest of the day... Phera-plex messes with your blood pressure like mad.

rocknroll

Awards
I'm not sure what would cause that, but I do know that when someone has a heart attack their arms go numb... I'm not saying that you are having heart attacks, I'm just saying that your numbness is probably heart orientated.. maybe high blood pressure or so. Phera-plex was really harsh on me in terms of sides, after every workout I would get chest pains throughout the rest of the day... Phera-plex messes with your blood pressure like mad.
Go figure...Most people say Superdrol is FAR more harsh in terms of sides than Pheraplex. I have never cycled Superdrol but I'm currently on PCT from Phera and I found Phera sides to be pretty much non-existent. My blood pressure barely went up at all...from 118/55 to 122/60. I see it time and time again when I search and read on this awesome site, that products affect people differently hence all the variety in products, protocol, plans, etc.

Hey Mnickerson are you taking all the support supps?

[s4ge]

Awards
That's weird. When I cycled I started off with phera-plex and bridged into superdrol... I experienced some chest pains and weird things like red dots appearing on my arm when I was on phera-plex, and I got really bad acne on my face. The worst of the sides I experienced was during my week I was bridging into superdrol while on phera-plex... during this week I had bad side pains around my left kidney area. By the time I was taking superdrol only, all my sides went away.. I experienced no real sides while on my superdrol portion, except for maybe some minor pimples here and there.. but my pimples really cleared up when I stopped the phera-plex..

So for me superdrol was MUCH more tolerable than phera-plex.

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I got really bad acne on my face. but my pimples really cleared up when I stopped the phera-plex..
I recently started PP and I swear I am getting horrible acne on my face.

If it does not clear in a few days I will stop the PP.

Bummer because It improves mood – sense of well being dramatically (I like it)

I would like to stay on and hope it clears.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Im on the same boat although i havent started it yet im sure i will be in the same predicament as you. I have read pp sides are usually acne hairloss and water weight if you want to call that a side. im particularly worried about the first two as i have some acne now and MPB gene.

As far as PP being less tolerable, searches show that it has less sides.

[s4ge]

Awards
The hairloss on phera-plex isn't bad at all. Though I think it does accelerate the process, cause I could tell there was a slight increase in the amount of shedding when I would wash my hair, as opposed to when I wasn't on phera-plex. The increased shedding continued for me when I on superdrol as well. In fact I think the shedding might have been a little worse than phera-plex, but they were about the same.. too hard to tell. The hairloss isn't anything noticeable to some average joe you meet on the street, but I would obsess about it in the mirror after some showers. So I could tell there was some very slight thinning around my temple area of the forehead. It's nothing to stress over if you don't plan on doing frequent cycles.

[s4ge]

Awards
As far as PP being less tolerable, searches show that it has less sides.
Yeah, that's what I hear. Guess I'm just different. lol. It got to the point towards the end of using Phera-Plex that I would get sick just thinking about taking it... not literally, but you get the point. Needless to say, I still have around 20 caps left of Phera-plex cause I didn't feel up to finishing them off, don't plan on using it again. Got tired of the acne and chest/side pains.

I have read pp sides are usually ... water weight
Definitely, the first week of Phera-plex I blew up. My first week was my major gains throughout the whole cycle as far as weight goes. I was up 8 pounds by the end of my first week. The first few days I was putting on 2-3 pounds morning weight every day. After that week, my gains slowed down alot, and eventually stopped by the middle of week 2. Once I started superdrol I gained around another 7 pounds.

EDIT - I just remembered, as far as superdrol sides go, around the fourth week of taking superdrol I got tendon pains around the area where my triceps meet my elbow. Whenever I would do presses of any kind (shoulder, chest, incline, decline), after a few sets my tendons in my left arm would start to kill me. It sucked cause it would kill my workout as far as presses go. The pain was probably from putting too much weight on the bar from my increases in strength, which was cool and all, but still, it hindered my workout.

rocknroll

Awards

Dang James. Sorry to hear that. I'm hoping the best for you. How many days in are you?

2noob

Awards
finished the 4 week (10,20,20,20) pp cycle, no sides at all. Strength gain started at around start of week 3, not awesome gain but decent. the biggest strength gain is in squats, went up 10kg, used to do 100kg but now 110kg, but other muscle dont show any significant strength gain. In terms if weight gain gained around 2-3kg but not sure if its clean, will get it measured when i go for a blood test. Going for a blood test tomorrow and see how its affecting me inside.

Also a question about pct, i posted this thread in the pct section, could people please give me some suggestions?

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/49873-nha-stack.html

ken25

ken25

Awards

wouldn't taking doses of B5 decrease acne breakouts?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you click on my profile look at my most recent threads started. I have had good success with it as well. The only crappy thing is having to take even more pills than i already do.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
my first cycle was on PP , and i saw pretty good gains. started off at 20mg, went for 5 weeks, tampering the last out. didnt feel anything til the last of the second week and outta nowhere my gains skyrocketed. I will say though at the end of the first week the acne o my back and face got real bad but were gone by the end of the cyc.funny thing was at the end i was having a lot of stress between my job and college classes, between then and pct my diet sucked, and had mad sleep deprivation, but i still kept pretty much all my gains and con't goin up after pct was over. good stuff.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol thanks for the effort yeahright! dont give up!!!! hahaha

B5 worked for me and i have alot of bulk powder too but i stopped taking it because my doc gave me some antibiotics that have been working along with neutrogena.

Okay i mindaswell comment on phera-plex. I liked it, it had an all day pump effect and strength gains never plateaued on my 4 weeker. the middle of week 2 was the best and i didnt even feel much suppression until the middle of the 3rd week. All the talk of it being a wet compound had me a little worried but it turned out somewhat dry for me. gained 8lbs probably 6 of them muslce.

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Wow!! Deja Vu! My training partner just started using Phera Plex last week. Today his pv$$y was aching and he was whining b/c he's been using 20mg of PP for the last 7 days (he weighs 235lbs and I think he's at 12% bodyfat now) and he hasn't gained a single pound on the scale. He "looks" bigger, like it's trying to kick in, but the scale isn't reflecting it. We were thinking that he should be up on the scale at least due to some water retention or some increase in glycogen storage, but the scale isn't showing it. I know he's eatin' like a horse cause the fvcker always tries to raid my refrigerator when he's over at my place hanging out, plus he's anal and keeps a calorie log (his calorie ratios are 40/40/20 I believe, protein/carbs/fat). And I know he's lifting hard and heavy. I'll have to mention this thread to him. He'll be glad to hear that he's not the only one with concerns.