PHERA-PLEX, SUPEDROL, FINIGENX and METHOXY-TRN

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Oh **** my bad dude!!WUZ UPPPPPPPPPPP Mach.78, when have you decided to start your cycle bro?

Ahh, no problem D, just playing. I'm going to begin tomorrow. That reminds me, I have to go eat a lb of whole wheat pasta. Hey look at that, gained a lb. just typing this.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Oh **** my bad dude!!WUZ UPPPPPPPPPPP Mach.78, when have you decided to start your cycle bro?

Ahh, no problem D, just playing. I'm going to begin tomorrow. That reminds me, I have to go eat a lb of whole wheat pasta. Hey look at that, gained a lb. just typing this.
he he he he. You going to be keepin a log?

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I should, shouldn't I? I'll write it all down and then just post it all.

RockBody12

Awards
Hey diplomat
i was gonna do a cycle like urs cept w/o the finigenx but now iv changed my mind. wut have u gained in muscle size so far and how much more are you expecting to gain?

jth_9

Awards
Hey Diplomat, I know you got a lot goin on but I was wanting to hear from you and see what kind of cycle I should get on.. my stats:
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 180 lbs.
BF: 13 %

I definately wanna try Finigenx out from all the good things I have read about it but give me an idea on what you think would be good for my frame in gaining mass and size... thanks a lot man.. later

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey Diplomat, I know you got a lot goin on but I was wanting to hear from you and see what kind of cycle I should get on.. my stats:
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 180 lbs.
BF: 13 %

I definately wanna try Finigenx out from all the good things I have read about it but give me an idea on what you think would be good for my frame in gaining mass and size... thanks a lot man.. later
dang man sounds to me like your big for your size anyways. i think youd be happy with lots of things, its really a matter of preference, experience, and intended goals as far as what you should take is concerned.

jth_9

Awards
dang man sounds to me like your big for your size anyways. i think youd be happy with lots of things, its really a matter of preference, experience, and intended goals as far as what you should take is concerned.
Yeah I hear what you mean... This will be my first cycle and for my goals.. I want to gain more solid mass.. I was just interested in hearing what you guys might recommend in a cycle with my size and all.. I would like to see what you guys would put together.. I really would appreciate your thoughts and concerns thanks...

jth_9

Awards
I want to be on the cycle from anywhere between 6-8 weeks.. Just give me some feedback on what you might think?? Thanks

Also when I go on my cutting cycle... what would be some good cycles... I've heard about clen.. but what would work best together?? Please help haha... Thanks..

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I want to be on the cycle from anywhere between 6-8 weeks.. Just give me some feedback on what you might think?? Thanks

Also when I go on my cutting cycle... what would be some good cycles... I've heard about clen.. but what would work best together?? Please help haha... Thanks..
GO READ SOMETHING and when you've learnt enough then create your own cycle and put it up for us to critique. Now you're asking for us to do your homework for you.

GEEEZZEEE!!!!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Here ya go:

Finigenx/ Pheraplex/ Superdrol

Dont know how much dosage to take considering my size.. I know Diplomat said you may not see any results at such low dosages like 9ml. so what about 12ml to start??

What do you think?
doesnt sound too bad bro but is this your first cycle ever? if so youll be happier with sticken to one compound for no more then 5 weeks. you need to know how you react to individual compounds before you start stacking them all together, and if this is your first cycel (given your age i assume it is) then youl l prob be more then happy with the gains you recieve with just a single compound. so from my standpoint i think youll be happy with any one of the three of these compounds alone, as for best bang for buck (and prob best anyways, but im sure diplo would try and argue this point) id suggest PP. it will bring awesome strength gains and plenty of lean meat thatyll make it a really fun cycle. its methylated though so youll want to look into liver support supps (perfect cycle form AX is prob one of the best) and something for blood pressure just to be on the safe side. youll want to get a physical too to see if you are predisposed to high BP, bad cholesterol, MPB, acne, bad liver values/disease (hopefully you dont drink), gyno, low test levels, the works, since taking any of these can worsen if not all together create these problems and youll want to avoid this to make it a truely succesfull cycle.

if it is the PP or SD you choose i suggest a dosing sheme of 10mg/20mg/20mg/30mg weeks one through four and then look into and do home work for what kind of PCT others have run with these supps and you can gather ideas from others logs then make a proposition to double check that your all gravy. as for fini i wouldnt know but maybe someone else can chime in on first cycle usage @ your stats.

hope this helps and good luck

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thats weird how did my post end up BEFORE yours? what time zone do you have listed in your profile there jth_9 ? might wanna check that so not to confuse yourself and others with posts.

jth_9

Awards
GO READ SOMETHING and when you've learnt enough then create your own cycle and put it up for us to critique. Now you're asking for us to do your homework for you.

GEEEZZEEE!!!!
Here ya go:

Dont know how much dosage to take considering my size.. I know Diplomat said you may not see any results at such low dosages like 9ml. so what about 12ml to start??

What do you think?

miked512

Awards
Here ya go:

What do you think?
As dip and I have agreed to, start with 9 and if after a while you don't see anything, then make the jump to 12 and so on until you get it just right.

jth_9

Awards
thats weird how did my post end up BEFORE yours? what time zone do you have listed in your profile there jth_9 ? might wanna check that so not to confuse yourself and others with posts.
thanks poopypants.. I appreciate all the information you've given me.. It'll help me out a lot.. oh yeah.. my time settings are set at central time...I dont know what the hell happened there with my last post... cuz I sent that around 4ish.. dont know.. so what kind of results did you get while on PP and or SD??

Before Cycle: Load Liv. Supps.: Perfect Cycle

Cycle: Phera-plex @ 10mg/20mg/20mg/30mg weeks 1-4
Superdrol @ 10mg/20mg/20mg/30mg weeks 3-6

PCT: 6-OXO @ 6 tabs/day week 6
6-OXO @ 3 tabs/day week 7-until bottle is empty
Nolva @ 20-30mg/day weeks 6-10

What do you guys thing?? Would this workout with the dosages at my size.
Ht. 5' 6"
Wt. 180lbs.
BF% 13

Please give me your input and advice on my cycle.. its my first soo help me Im sure I'll need it..

Velo

Awards
I have a question on how to take Fini. The instructions say,

"Open mouth put oral dispenser in mouth and close lips around it. Press plunger until all liquid is dispensed in your mouth. Hold in your mouth for ten seconds then swallow."

I tried this for a couple of days. I then decided to swish it like mouthwash for about 30 seconds. I felt almost a rush after that. I had to cut my dosage because it seem just a little too powerful. Anyone else experience this?

BTW, I am ramping down my M-TRN portion of my cycle and ramping up Fini. I give M-TRN a big thumps up.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
thanks poopypants.. I appreciate all the information you've given me.. It'll help me out a lot.. oh yeah.. my time settings are set at central time...I dont know what the hell happened there with my last post... cuz I sent that around 4ish.. dont know.. so what kind of results did you get while on PP and or SD??

Before Cycle: Load Liv. Supps.: Perfect Cycle

Cycle: Phera-plex @ 10mg/20mg/20mg/30mg weeks 1-4
Superdrol @ 10mg/20mg/20mg/30mg weeks 3-6

PCT: 6-OXO @ 6 tabs/day week 6
6-OXO @ 3 tabs/day week 7-until bottle is empty
Nolva @ 20-30mg/day weeks 6-10

What do you guys thing?? Would this workout with the dosages at my size.
Ht. 5' 6"
Wt. 180lbs.
BF% 13

Please give me your input and advice on my cycle.. its my first soo help me Im sure I'll need it..
wuzzup dude. Well sorry that i was unable to reply to your question bro. Listen to Poopypants he gave you a very solid advice bro. If there is any other question, i will be glad to answer. Oh prepare to BLOW THAT FUKK UPPPPPP. Goodluck

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Okay guys my training partner whom i sold the Methyl-trn to just gat off the stack with Finigenx, Methyl-trn,PP, Superdrol. I have not seen him since i sold the bottles to him. Well i saw him yesterday all i can say is UNBELIEVABLE, FUKIN MASSIVE GAIN. He gained 27 pounds. He did however run the finigenx for 12 weeks (stupid idea) and he was telling me that the biggest gain he made strength wise was 65 pounds on squat, 50-60 pounds on bench, 90lbs ib deads. I have not seen him train yet so i cant say he gained that much on strength for sure. But we will find out tomorrow. Bad news is, he is shut down very very hard, broke out on his back, girlfriend is pressing charges on him for stoppin on the highway in the middle of the night and physically kicking her out of the car, due to a little misunderstanding they had, long story, short, aggressiveness. And his blood work came back bad, of cause, this is expected.

jth_9

Awards
wuzzup dude. Well sorry that i was unable to reply to your question bro. Listen to Poopypants he gave you a very solid advice bro. If there is any other question, i will be glad to answer. Oh prepare to BLOW THAT FUKK UPPPPPP. Goodluck
Hey Dip whats up man... so you think that the cycle I put down even w/ the dosages are good for my size and all.. Just makin sure that its good and you approve.. I'll be starting it shortly.. soo I can't wait to blow the **** up haha... thanks man.. later

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Hey Dip whats up man... so you think that the cycle I put down even w/ the dosages are good for my size and all.. Just makin sure that its good and you approve.. I'll be starting it shortly.. soo I can't wait to blow the **** up haha... thanks man.. later
Yeah dude you are good to go. Get back at me when you have gained 15-20 pounds ;-) Eat clean and heavy and train heavy ass hell!!!!!!

MrBiggs

Awards
PP/Fini

Diplomat I am about to start my cycle of PP/Fini/SD. I already have a sd cycle under my belt. I am curious on dosage for my size w/fini. 6'0 233 17% body fat. the superdrol cycle change my body completely. with this cycle I am looking to pack on some really clean muscle on a very strict diet. I may leave the SD out. I want to bring my bf down to 12-15% range.

any suggestions on dosage for fini

miked512

Awards
Okay guys my training partner whom i sold the Methyl-trn to just gat off the stack with Finigenx, Methyl-trn,PP, Superdrol. I have not seen him since i sold the bottles to him. Well i saw him yesterday all i can say is UNBELIEVABLE, FUKIN MASSIVE GAIN. He gained 27 pounds. He did however run the finigenx for 12 weeks (stupid idea) and he was telling me that the biggest gain he made strength wise was 65 pounds on squat, 50-60 pounds on bench, 90lbs ib deads. I have not seen him train yet so i cant say he gained that much on strength for sure. But we will find out tomorrow. Bad news is, he is shut down very very hard, broke out on his back, girlfriend is pressing charges on him for stoppin on the highway in the middle of the night and physically kicking her out of the car, due to a little misunderstanding they had, long story, short, aggressiveness. And his blood work came back bad, of cause, this is expected.

Tsk, tsk, tsk ... and I almost ran finigenx for 12 weeks. Or was it 8. I don't remember.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Diplomat I am about to start my cycle of PP/Fini/SD. I already have a sd cycle under my belt. I am curious on dosage for my size w/fini. 6'0 233 17% body fat. the superdrol cycle change my body completely. with this cycle I am looking to pack on some really clean muscle on a very strict diet. I may leave the SD out. I want to bring my bf down to 12-15% range.

Alright, dude you can do this start with 9cc-12cc depending on your bodyweight, and go up from there bro. Run the cycle like this

phera-plex (10-30mg) week 1 to week 4
Fingenx (9 to 12cc) week 1 to 6 or 8
superdrol (10mg-30mg) week 4 to 8
PCT week 8 to 12
take 3 more weeks off

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Alright, dude you can do this start with 9cc-12cc depending on your bodyweight, and go up from there bro. Run the cycle like this

PCT week 8 to 12
take 3 more weeks off
8 weeks of methyls is VERY harsh on the liver IMO. I for one, would NOT do it.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I agree with Grunt on this one, this game we love is not a race, take your time and be cautious and enjoy healthy training for years, good luck...

TKE-PBOY

Banned
Awards
Originally Posted by diplomats

PCT week 8 to 12
take 3 more weeks off
hey Diplomats...so are you saying that 9cc of fini will work? I thought you had suggestd to take at least 12 to 21cc. and what would a user of finigenx experince more: size or strenght?

Sorry for the questions brother.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
hey Diplomats...so are you saying that 9cc of fini will work? I thought you had suggestd to take at least 12 to 21cc. and what would a user of finigenx experince more: size or strenght?

Sorry for the questions brother.
yeah but like i always say it depends on your size and prohormone history. But if you have the money to spend, then by all means start from 12cc and end somewhere around 27cc daily.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established

yo biggs im gonna tell you the same thing i told the other fella and that is YOU DONT NEED THAT MUCH STUFF! the cycle diplo laid out for ya aint half bad and would be worth running if you had to, but you can get the same results from one of these alone and its far healthier. youve run a single SD cycle by itself and now your trying to take all three of these together without even knowing what the other 2 will do to you by themselves let alone stacked.

quick tip, do a little more reading and research find out what you like and dislike in each of them then choose ONE and run it. after a couple of these types of cycles then change it up and start the additions. youll be much happier in the end by doing this and much healthier. let me suggest PP :hammer: .

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
I agree that the longer cycle is probably for the more experiened.

This is my first cycle...I chose to do PP and Prostanazol.

I added the prost to counter any bloat - but I still have some.

Other than that, no sides except some lethargy and lack of appetite as I am about to finish my 3rd week.

The next cycle will probably be SD straight, although depending on how things go, I might consider a cycle as long as Diplomat suggested, although the fin is a bit expensive. I might do a PP/Prost finished off with SD.

Regards,
R

MrBiggs

Awards
Thanks for the insight fellas i appreciate it. will keep u updated

TKE-PBOY

Banned
Awards
yeah but like i always say it depends on your size and prohormone history. But if you have the money to spend, then by all means start from 12cc and end somewhere around 27cc daily.
Allrgiht brother, gotcha. I guess I will be playing around with the doasage with the Fini since I have never used that one b4. By the way, good luck with your cycle Mr. Biggs. Keep us posted, will you?

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
okay guys i think i might be doing M14ADD and superdrol on my next cycle.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I finished wk 3 at 30 mg of PP and 18ml of Fini. I was freaked out for 3 to 4 days, anxiety through the damn roof. I'm back down to 20 mg and 12 ml. Much better now. Be careful with the dosages guys. Holy strength though. I was NOT gaining weight at 30 mg and 18 ml but it started back up when I went lower.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I finished wk 3 at 30 mg of PP and 18ml of Fini. I was freaked out for 3 to 4 days, anxiety through the damn roof. I'm back down to 20 mg and 12 ml. Much better now. Be careful with the dosages guys. Holy strength though. I was NOT gaining weight at 30 mg and 18 ml but it started back up when I went lower.
wow bro what kind of weight gain have you recieved? and are you packing down alot of cals? i know with the PP alone (actually with prostan but who knows what kind of mass it contributed) that i went up 18 lbs and LOST FAT it was great, so i bet your packing on at least something comparable to that.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
wow bro what kind of weight gain have you recieved? and are you packing down alot of cals? i know with the PP alone (actually with prostan but who knows what kind of mass it contributed) that i went up 18 lbs and LOST FAT it was great, so i bet your packing on at least something comparable to that.
Well....actually Poopy I am not yet satisfied with my gain so far. I started at 189 and I'm now at 194. I am nice and lean though. I am eating clean, multi grain oatmeal,sweet potatoes, mashed baked potatoes, whole wheat pasta, ground lean turkey, chicken etc.. I even added safflour oil as it is 120 cals per tablespoon. Like I said, I started going back up in weight when the doses went down. Maybe the Fini is keeping all of the water off because I can't really find much water on me. I will run the PP another 11 days and the Fini at 12 ml until it runs out, over 1/2 a bottle. Tell me what eat here people. I want 200 lbs. lean. I am looking good, I must say. I did close grip barbell rows in the corner of the gym last week with 170 lbs. for 8 reps. You know with the end of the bar pressed into the corner. This combo will have you lifting houses. I am probably losing some fat and I'd say 7% total is pretty accurate. Not much to cardio off at the end. I'm looking for some vascularity after this run.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Hey PP How hard is the shutdown from Phera-plex?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey PP How hard is the shutdown from Phera-plex?
well i didnt feel incredibly shutdown but with the libido boost associated with PP its really hard to tell how hard i was shutdown without getting bloodwork done before throughout and after the cycle.

i used nolva for that cycle's PCT and i feel i was back in full production (although probally not all the way) within a week and a half.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
alright, good looking out i willl be startin PP and Superdrol tomorrow.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
alright, good looking out i willl be startin PP and Superdrol tomorrow.
SSSAAAAWWEEEETTT! get ready for a fun ride! just dont let any of thos hoes subtract from possible gains! EAT LIKE A MAD MAN! lol. good luck bro, keep us updated!

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
diplomats are you keeping a log? In this thread or another one?

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
alright guys i am on my 3rd day and i am up 7 pounds he he he he he ehehe he eh ehe he he ehe eh he. I wish. No i have gained 4 pounds so far. K eep in mind "muscle memory."

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
AHAHAHA thats exactly what my cycle was diplo! thats why i blew up so big cause i came back after a crappy summer of work and got back to where i was before in 4 days (168-> 177) and then gained another 9 lbs while losing fat. you are about to have an awesome ace cycle.

schlam_of

Awards
any chance someone could pm me with a site that has finigenx for a decent price..cant seem to find it for less than $62...

TKE-PBOY

Banned
Awards
any chance someone could pm me with a site that has finigenx for a decent price..cant seem to find it for less than $62...
Check out the Trusted Supplement Stores, chek out nutraplanet or island supplements they have it for a fair price under $60

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Check out the Trusted Supplement Stores, chek out nutraplanet or island supplements they have it for a fair price under $60
Thanks for the rec TKE, and schlam_of, please do come check out our site, we have a load of stuff on sale including ATD for $15 per bottle for your finigex PCT.

Unbreakable_One

Banned
Awards
Man your like god around here dip, well to me anyway. I ordered 3 finies jus from reading your logs man. Ima on almost the same cycle now. Trn, sd, fini..I hope to catch up to you man..lol later.