Phera/Hdrol/Adrohard/androlean bridge cycle

josheyy

josheyy

Awards
Hey everybody im trying to run a cycle for the spring i have run quite a few cycles in the past and feel confident in increasing the intensity, as well as experimenting with the new androseries please evaluate the following cycle

I'm 5'6 weigh 180 Bf About 15%Lifting 7 years Age 23

Past cycle experience: hdrol,Epi, P-stanz

I was planning to run this cycle as follows
Cycle support, Fish oil, Mega men

10 Weeks
Phera - 20/30/30
Hdrol - 0/0/25/50/50/75/75/75-90
AndroHard - 0/0/0/0/0/0/4caps/4caps/4caps/4-6caps
AndroLean - 0/0/0/0/0/0/4caps/4caps/4caps/4caps

PCT: Testosterone Recovery stack, Testosterone Conversion Factor - 1, Clomid (50/50/50/50), Nolva (40/40/20/20)

I have on hand Nolva, Clomid, Letro, A-dex, HCG and well equipped with the knowledge of how to use them if necessary. Any advice is appreciated

Last edited:
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
going past 6 weeks is pretty useless. sorry.

best option is to split that cycle into two cycles, the hd/pp for a 6 week run, then pct for 2 months, another month or two on nothing, then into androhard/androlean.

or you could go phera/androhard then hd/androlean. but either way, more than 6 weeks is a waste. you aren't using long ester injectables. you are using quick acting, short life oral compounds.

but your pct looks fine. even enough for you to split that into two pct's too.

if you run the phera/hd, go 30mg/50 for 3 weeks with the pp/hd, and 75mg the last 3 weeks with the hd.

weeks 1-3 30mg of pp & 50mg of hd
weeks 4-6 75mg of hd
and by that time, you should know from logs where the sweet spot with dosing of the androseries products are. as of now, it's anyones guess.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
going past 6 weeks is pretty useless. sorry.
I don't agree. For cutting or recomp cycles it would be ideal to be on longer. You can't really recomp or cut right in six weeks lol. For bulking cycles calorie jumps will reignite some gains when they stall although not by too much and risk of putting on fat comes to play. I added creatine to my cycle in week 6 IIRC and a 500 calorie jump (this was the third calorie jump) and put on some pounds almost instantly. Gain retention, body recomposition, and fat loss can be taken advantage of with longer cycles too. It is definitely not useless but it needs to be done right for someone avoiding injections.

To OP, I would run androhard and androlean by themselves. Why stack something new without test driving it?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats fine if you dont agree, but all of the data based evidence and actual experts on the subject say otherwise.

It isn't my opinion, just the facts.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey everybody im trying to run a cycle for the spring i have run quite a few cycles in the past and feel confident in increasing the intensity, as well as experimenting with the new androseries please evaluate the following cycle

10 Weeks
Phera - 20/30/30

PCT: Testosterone Recovery stack, Testosterone Conversion Factor - 1, Clomid (50/50/50/50), Nolva (40/40/20/20)

I have on hand Nolva, Clomid, Letro, A-dex, HCG and well equipped with the knowledge of how to use them if necessary. Any advice is appreciated
Wow that is one hell of a cycle...
First off thank your for giving AH and AL a shot!
To be honest here I think you have too much going on, I actually agree with jbryand, which hardly ever happens...

Yaz

Yaz

Awards

10 Weeks
Phera - 20/30/30

IMHO no need for the Andros :boggled:

If i were you i would do something like the below:

Cycle:
Weeks 1-10 -->
Test P. 50-100mg EOD
Weeks 1-3/4 --> Phera(DMT) 20-30mg ED
Weeks 7/8-10 --> Halodrol 25-75 ED

PCT:

Example 1:

Weeks 1-4 --> Clomid 100 | 75 | 50 | 25 mg ED
Weeks 1-4 --> Nolva 40 | 30 | 20 | 10 mg ED

Example 2:
Weeks 1-4 --> Clomid 100 | 50 | 50 | 25 mg ED
Weeks 1-4 --> Nolva 40 | 20 | 20 | 10 mg ED

PS 1) If you want a good Test booster would also help in the PCT .
2) I would suggest running an AI like Arimidex at 0,50mg EOD OR Aromasin 12,5mg ED.
3) Some liver/lipid support supplements would be beneficial, if you need some suggestions feel free to tell me to write some down.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats fine if you dont agree, but all of the data based evidence and actual experts on the subject say otherwise.

It isn't my opinion, just the facts.
I'd say it's more around 8 weeks. What makes you say 6?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMHO no need for the Andros :boggled:

If i were you i would do something like the below:

Cycle:
Weeks 1-10 -->
Test P. 50-100mg EOD
Weeks 1-3/4 --> Phera(DMT) 20-30mg ED
Weeks 7/8-10 --> Halodrol 25-75 ED
Where's the test P coming from? He's using prohormones/designer steroids, pretty obv. he doesn't have prop. That would be why he's running the andro products.

IMHO, no need for the 10 weeks of methyls. OP has 8 and even that is a lot.

Wow that is one hell of a cycle...
First off thank your for giving AH and AL a shot!
To be honest here I think you have too much going on, I actually agree with jbryand, which hardly ever happens...
x2. 6 weeks of AH, AM and phera OR 8 weeks with the first two being halodrol only. Then AM/AH/halodrol for the rest

josheyy

josheyy

Awards
Thank you guys for all the suggestions!! You have all been a great help and helped me get my overzealous cycle desires in check. With this burst of hot weather sweeping the East Coast I have decided to do the AndroHard/AndroLean Stack for 6 weeks and Log it! Check out my Sig for the link!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd say it's more around 8 weeks. What makes you say 6?
6-8, any data based studies will agree continuing to make gains after 6-8 weeks on oral steroids is pretty much nil. It just continues to add to hpta disruption, & an increase in side effects.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
6-8, any data based studies will agree continuing to make gains after 6-8 weeks on oral steroids is pretty much nil. It just continues to add to hpta disruption, & an increase in side effects.
^this...

no need to run all that sh*t at once...

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah, 6-8 I agree. I think it has to do with myostatin. No one ever goes beyond that time frame on orals, but it's also the same with injectables. Gains slow down around week 8.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you guys for all the suggestions!! You have all been a great help and helped me get my overzealous cycle desires in check. With this burst of hot weather sweeping the East Coast I have decided to do the AndroHard/AndroLean Stack for 6 weeks and Log it! Check out my Sig for the link!
Can you link us? You don't have a sig :nana:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to it, make sure to link us