Pher-p then SD? Older guy log ....

Old Poser

Awards
I'm posting this in the 35+ area because I'm 44, but I started a log over in anabolics. (link = http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolics/38392-older-athlete-sd-then-pp-pp-then-sd.html ) Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

I'm not really getting anything from the PP. EXCEPT, perhaps a slight loss of appetite along with a little fulness of the muscles. That combo mught make PP a good cutting agent for me. PP may allow me to reduce calories and keep muscles and strength. I may try this at another time.

But for now, since my main goal is to add strength, I'm planning on adding SD at this point. I want my strength gains by mid-Feb and to last through the end of the month for a couple of meets.

How does 2 PP (20mg) + 1 SD (10mg) for 3-7 days and then 1 PP + 2 SD for 3-7 days followed by 2 SD for 10-20 days (depending if I can take the sides.)

I do have some Pro. Should I add to the above or use instead of SD? Any advice?

BTW, Props to Smokey for a great log!! Realy am enjoying.

Smoky

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the prop! I found Pro was a great amplifier for SD. I have no experience with PP but feel it would do the same for it as well. It may just be you are impatient. It took me two weeks at least before I noticed a significant upgrade if you will. Now that I am in PCT I still am experiencing gains, just smaller. Please double check your diet if you have not already. I have found it to be the largest significant factor either gaining or losing. It is tempting to add or increase but please do so wisely. Give each compound the chance to show what it can do at a given dose before increasing. Make sure all else is in check. We as humans have a tendancy to follow what appears to be the easiest fix, but not always the best choice. When in doubt ask here, great crowd with some shreds of intelligence. I only hope that I can return some of what I personaly have gained from this board.

Press On...

Old Poser

Awards
Thanks, Smoky. (I posted a question on your log.)

Here is an update that I posted on the other log. Any feedback here?

Here is what I've done so far:

Days 1-13 PP:20mg sublingual testosterone:200mg

Days 14-17 PP:20mg SD:10mg sublingual testosterone:200mg

Days 18-28 SD:20mg sublingual testosterone:200mg

It's been about 8 days since my last update. The good news is that I appear to be losing fat and gaining muscle. My wife has noticed that my shoulders and arms have filled out some. I'm not sure about strength gains. There may be some small gains, but nothing shocking.

The bad news is that the last few days I've started to feel some stomach upset and severe heartburn at night. I've also started feeling very tired in the afternoons. I think the boys have started to shrink some, but I'm not sure since I don't really check their size all the time and don't have a good idea of their size before the cycle.

I'm strongly considering going to prostanozol for a week to finish off. Something like this:

?? Days 29-32 SD:10mg Pro: 75mg sublingual testosterone:200mg ???

?? Days 33-39 Pro: 100mg sublingual testosterone:200mg ???

Any feedback? Good idea? Bad?

I'm starting to think about PCT. I haven't bought anything yet. Is Retain and Rebound XT enough?

What is pGH? Should I use that, too?

Smoky

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, Smoky. (I posted a question on your log.)

Here is an update that I posted on the other log. Any feedback here?

Here is what I've done so far:

Days 1-13 PP:20mg sublingual testosterone:200mg

Days 14-17 PP:20mg SD:10mg sublingual testosterone:200mg

Days 18-28 SD:20mg sublingual testosterone:200mg

It's been about 8 days since my last update. The good news is that I appear to be losing fat and gaining muscle. My wife has noticed that my shoulders and arms have filled out some. I'm not sure about strength gains. There may be some small gains, but nothing shocking.

The bad news is that the last few days I've started to feel some stomach upset and severe heartburn at night. I've also started feeling very tired in the afternoons. I think the boys have started to shrink some, but I'm not sure since I don't really check their size all the time and don't have a good idea of their size before the cycle.

I'm strongly considering going to prostanozol for a week to finish off. Something like this:

?? Days 29-32 SD:10mg Pro: 75mg sublingual testosterone:200mg ???

?? Days 33-39 Pro: 100mg sublingual testosterone:200mg ???

Any feedback? Good idea? Bad?

I'm starting to think about PCT. I haven't bought anything yet. Is Retain and Rebound XT enough?

What is pGH? Should I use that, too?
Exuse me but I am sure you will be jumped on for not having PCT in place prior to... It is wise to know you have the angles covered and ready to deploy as needed. :hammer:

OK the punishment out of the way. Could you post your entire cycle plan? Lets other know you have done some research and planning at least. Not fair asking for help with out all the info. I am confident you will get competent help once the facts are on the table. Take any and all comments as constructive assistance. Some may just have a terrible apporach but most mean well. If I missed something or misunderstood anything I apologize in advance. Its early yet. :run:

Old Poser

Awards
(This is a copy of what I posted under the Anabolics section.)

Quick Update:

I ended my cycle at 5 weeks. I'll post some details of how I finished and PCT soon, but I wanted to express my overall pleasure with my primary reults.

1. My goal going into this cycle was performance inhancement, and I got a nice bump. My 2-lift Olympic lifting total went up 10kg (22 lbs) over my last meet. It might not sound like much, but I'm in my mid 40's and my total has only increased by 13 kg over the past 5 years. This is also more than I lifted in my 20's.

2. My meet throwing increased as well. I had a 3" improvement over a PR that is 1.5 years old.

3. Also, my appearance improved as I lost fat and gained muscle. It was noticable to my family and me.

Overall I'm happy with the results, but I'm also glad to be 'off' now. I'm in my second week of PCT. It includes Retain, Reloaded, DHEA, fenugreek, tribulus, liuid nolva, and pGH. My blood pressure has returned to normal and my weight is dropping as I lose more body fat. My sleeping patterns are returning to mormal. So are my balls. I had noticable shinkage, but their coming back. My libido was high most of the cycle, but seems to be a little lower now.

I'll add more specific info soon.

shellman

Awards
Poser,

Did you have any sides with Super? I was on Halo for 30 everything was great , stayed pumped and good strength gains, went on Super and after 14 days quit, joint aches, tired all the time did not want to get out of bed, and also a bad taste in my mouth, did you have any of these? Shellman

Old Poser

Awards
After about 1 week I started to notice some stomach upset during the day and restlessness during sleep. I did also have some lethargy during the day, particularly in the afternoon. As I went on the stomach upset became more noticable and I started to wake up in the middle of the night with bad heartburn. It felt like there was an open whole to the earths core and lava and bile was going to consume me. I stopped taking SD at that point. It took several days but the side started to subside.

PP and Pro are much easier for me to take. They come on slower, but have effect and don't make me sick.

Someone I know took 1 SD ed for a week and then 2 ed for 3.5 more weeks and hade HUGE gains in strength and over 10 lbs in body weight. He had virtually no sides. He is in his mid 20's and responded VERY well to SD.

Peoples' response to these prohormones is very individualized. Eaph person needs to try them and see what works best.

shellman

Awards
Poser,

Thanks, Might give it a try down the road as I have about 7 bottles. Might just take 10 mg a day and really tank onthe H2o and hit the high protein diet but that lethargy was very frustrating as well as the acid reflux, when I try again I will give you results. Shellman

undecipherable

Board Supporter
Awards
Poser,

Did you have any sides with Super? I was on Halo for 30 everything was great , stayed pumped and good strength gains, went on Super and after 14 days quit, joint aches, tired all the time did not want to get out of bed, and also a bad taste in my mouth, did you have any of these? Shellman
I had a dream that I had EXACTLY the same experience. Also lost a lot of clean weight recovering from the aborted 2-weeker, even doing a full 5-week recovery.

shellman

Awards
I am staying off everything except PCT and then go back on Gaspari Stack. I counted bottles of Super actually have 9, heard it was so good but already am feeling better after not taking any for 3 days.

Old Poser

Awards
Yea, I have several bottles of generic SD stuff, i.e. methyl-drol and methyl masterdrol. I bought them last Fall when I heard rumors of shutting off supply and as price dropped. This was BEFORE i had used them for a > 2week cycle.

Now that I do not like the stuff too much I'm kinda stuck with it. Fortunatley I also got some PP and Pro at the same time.

Old Poser

Awards
Here is a comparison of my back from last year and now. I did a total of two cycles as described in this thread.

[/URL][/IMG]

Since I am a thrower and a OL lifter I have not done 'lat' work per se, only cleans, snatches, squats, and dead lifts. I'll try and put together a comp of the front side, but my chest and arms are quite small since I don't train those.