Peto-Pro?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
They need to get this before people lose interest.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to change my original post and back out of this Pepto-Pro train everyone is on. I think I'll do better with Postal. It just appears to be more well-rounded.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I have to change my original post and back out of this Pepto-Pro train everyone is on. I think I'll do better with Postal. It just appears to be more well-rounded.
postal? whaaa

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It would be nice to see this with the leucine mixed in at appropriate dosage, or a 2 in one deal. I am thinking this would be good at the end of a prep as regular hydrolysate is.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking someone is trying to advertize whatever Postal is. I still whant bulk protein, and pepto-pro is at the top of the list.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Talking about it is just getting me fired up,lol. it wouldn't be bad if it was like $20 for a butt load of it, but no, it's like $20 for roughly a pound of it, plus the product price itself. I know crack selling for cheaper than that.
Ive heard of people getting results of of small doses though All your really trying to do with it is get some aminos in the blood, befor a cheaper protein can take over and get in the blood.