PEScience Stack

RaymondBrenne

Awards
Currently cutting to lose a tonne of holiday weight, of course combined with lifting, some cardio and eating sensibly.

I've been doing:

2 scoops of Alphamine with 1 Shift in the morning
1 scoop of Alphamine with 1 Shift late noon
2 Shifts at bed time

My goals are:

- Clean energy
- Appetite suppression
- Most importantly, fat burning, belly fat

How does this stack look? Should I add Norcodrene or replace something in my current stack with Norcodrene?

I have also heard a lot about Dexaprene, so was wondering if I should replace Alphamine with Dexaprene.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Personally I really liked the norcodrene, I felt really good on it and its a great formula.

On the flip side dexaprine is now back with 65mg (correct me if I'm wrong) of dmaa and back to the original formula which was bad*ss as f*ck lol zero appetite, energy for hours on end, and of course dropped some weight.. Can't go wrong with either bro, both awesome products

RaymondBrenne

Awards
I am so torn lol!! I never quite figured the difference between Alphamine and Norco...

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
If you're taking alphamine now I'd probably just go for norcodrene just because of the relativity of strength between those two compared to dexaprine. For me, dexaprine was STRONG. norcodrene I can take every day and feel great and work up a nice sweat on my morning cardio without my heart beating out of my chest

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
This looks like a great plan. I am a big fan of Alphamine, I feel that it really helps with appetite suppression. I definitely wouldn't replace it with Dexaprine, just because Alphamine is a great all in one thermogenic and appetite suppressant. I would run that stack and see how it goes. I would also recommend looking at Oxymax XT to aid with your fat loss goals. Oxymax will help a lot with appetite suppression and it'll help to increase your mood to make dieting feel like less of a burden

RaymondBrenne

Awards
Thank you!! What are the differences between Alphamine and Norco? Never quite figured that, if they are to be stacked together, or replacements

RaymondBrenne

Awards
In my stack, would Oxymax XT replace PEScience Shift?

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
This looks like a great plan. I am a big fan of Alphamine, I feel that it really helps with appetite suppression. I definitely wouldn't replace it with Dexaprine, just because Alphamine is a great all in one thermogenic and appetite suppressant. I would run that stack and see how it goes. I would also recommend looking at Oxymax XT to aid with your fat loss goals. Oxymax will help a lot with appetite suppression and it'll help to increase your mood to make dieting feel like less of a burden
True, oxymax is very solid formula as well too. I like the mid-stim burners like that and norcodrene greatly over high stim products

RaymondBrenne

Awards
Or would Oxymax replace Alphamine/Norco? Thanks

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Yeah bro I would replace alphamine with either norco or oxymax.. Either one.. Too hard of a decision for me lol

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
In my stack, would Oxymax XT replace PEScience Shift?
Not necessarily. Shift is a stim free product, so your plan to dose it at night would work. With Oxymax, you wouldn't want to dose it at night because it contains stimulants. I would keep Shift and add in Oxymax XT after your Alphamine run. For example, run Alphamine for 4 weeks, and then transition to Oxymax for 4 weeks. Both of these products contain great thermogenic and appetite suppression elements, so I think including them both during your diet would be beneficial

RaymondBrenne

Awards
Thanks John! I assume using both Alphamine and Oxymax together would be too much?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Thanks John! I assume using both Alphamine and Oxymax together would be too much?
You're welcome man! Happy to help. I wouldn't recommend taking full servings of both at the same time. You could assess your tolerance with 1 scoop of Alphamine and possibly add in Oxymax, but I think you'd benefit better from using one or the other at a time.

It also comes down to convenience too. Alphamine tastes great, but carrying powder around can be a pain if you travel a lot. Oxymax is 1 cap per serving, so its much more convenient to bring on trips and to take if you have a busy schedule. Just something else to consider :)

RaymondBrenne

Awards
If you dont mind one more question - how does Oxymax compare with Norco?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
If you dont mind one more question - how does Oxymax compare with Norco?
No problem at all man! Happy to help.

They're both great products from my personal experience. They both provide great appetite suppression, uplifting mood and focus. You can't go wrong with either product honestly!

I respond very well to Eria Jarensis Extract, which is included in Oxymax XT. I feel that I am very focused and productive while using products containing Eria, and my overall mood is improved. Its easy to get run down and feel tired when you're dieting, but Eria really seems to kick that 'blah' feeling and get me in a good mood. But like I said, either product would be a great addition to your fat loss stack!

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you!! What are the differences between Alphamine and Norco? Never quite figured that, if they are to be stacked together, or replacements
They can certainly be stacked together, but with a lowered dosing of both through out the day. Norco is better overall for weight loss IMO (and provides good mental energy) while alphamine is great for a cut where you're looking to lose bf% without losing too much muscle (HICA) and provides more of kick than norco stim wise. Can't go wrong with either

RaymondBrenne

Awards
Thanks! Here's what I am thinking

Morning: 2 scoops Alphamine
Late Noon: 2 Norco + 1 Shift
Night: 1 Shift at Bedtime

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks! Here's what I am thinking

Morning: 2 scoops Alphamine
Late Noon: 2 Norco + 1 Shift
Night: 1 Shift at Bedtime
The set up we arranged on the other board is what I would go with personally.

This set up looks good as well, as long as the Synephrine in Shift at the bedtime dose doesn't cause any issues with sleep.

RaymondBrenne

Awards
Doesnt seem to influence my sleeping pattern, so far