PES Erase Pro Log (Sponsored)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hopefully the academy will teach u to deal with some1 using a lot of profanity opening up the car door to get out, ready for a battle, and the first thing hes going for is your radio ;)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully the academy will teach u to deal with some1 using a lot of profanity opening up the car door to get out, ready for a battle, and the first thing hes going for is your radio ;)
Lolol that's y I'm gonna rake up mma at a local gym soon, as well as learn how to use my tazer ;)

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Due to a hectic schedule as of late (being out of town, class work, side projects, etc) I haven't been updating as much as I would have liked. With that said, I have been keeping my nutrition and training on track (albeit I missed two days training). Below is the average nutrition for the past two weeks:

Nutrition
2924 Calories
111g Fat
250.4g Carbs
53g Fiber
228g Protein​

I should be back to consistent updates after today. I'll be on Day 34 tomorrow. Also pics will be up by the week's end.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday I woke up with my body aching, had a slight fever and my throat was itchy. Went to Rite-Aid before work and got some AlkaSeltzer+ Flu. Things went alright but I was out of it the whole day. Woke up this morning feeling worse. I guess I'll pick up some other meds as AlkaSeltzer isn't really cutting it today.

This sucks. I seldomly get sick and I hate it because I hate sitting around all day. doing the minimal. I'll just keep track on my nutrition and see how I feel when it's training time tomorrow.

Lee Van Cleef

Lee Van Cleef

Awards
Sorry if you discussed this already but are you dosing at 1 pill or 2 a day?

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if you discussed this already but are you dosing at 1 pill or 2 a day?

1 pill a day. 8 weeks. At the start of Week 5, I added in Compound20 and AnaBeta. Everything's going great aside from my life being busy and getting sick. I'm just trying to rest and get all my electrolytes/water/vitamins in so this illness will pass swiftly.

I'm tempted to try two a day just to see what could happen. I imagine the 150mg of Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione would destroy my joints though.

Lee Van Cleef

Lee Van Cleef

Awards
Sorry to hear about you feeling sick. Hope it passes quickly. Yeah. My elbows and knees crack and ache on their own from the years of sports. I imagine 2 would def cause some issues. I was just seeing b/c I'm going to be running EP, anabeta, and DAA very shortly. Sorry to hijack. Good luck with the rest of the cycle and get well soon.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about you feeling sick. Hope it passes quickly. Yeah. My elbows and knees crack and ache on their own from the years of sports. I imagine 2 would def cause some issues. I was just seeing b/c I'm going to be running EP, anabeta, and DAA very shortly. Sorry to hijack. Good luck with the rest of the cycle and get well soon.
thanks bro and that sounds like a sweet stack! link me if you log it

Lee Van Cleef

Lee Van Cleef

Awards
thanks bro and that sounds like a sweet stack! link me if you log it
I'm usually bad with keeping up with a log if I write it on the forums so I think this time around I'm gonna do it on my own with pics, measurements, gains etc. and then just post maybe a weekly update. I always feel like a dbag if I start one and then work or **** comes up and it gets put on the back burner and doesn't get updated. It happens to me all the time (want to do this one right). I'll def send you the link when I do make it though. It should be a good one b/c I'm in awful shape (motorcycle accident: out of gym for over a year) so you can imagine haha.

tekno

Awards
cold sores & flu like symptoms COULD be a result of cortisol levels being too low....

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cold sores & flu like symptoms COULD be a result of cortisol levels being too low....
Truth. Happened to me once or twice now that I think about it. I attributed it (cold sores) to a nitric oxide booster. I'll monitor this in my upcoming log of erase where I will be using agmatine (currently using and no cold sores)

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Hmm truly? That's interesting. The aches are gone but now it seems as if my allergies are acting up (sinus drippage, watery eyes, itchy throat) but I've got it pretty much under control.

I'll keep monitoring things though. I did get in the gym Friday morning but I didn't go 100%, just did light work. Diet is spot on still so no real big worries.

My birthday is Friday so I'm hoping to be well by then at least. Hopefully it is sooner than that though.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Quick Update:

Been hopped up on meds the past few days and feeling better. Hopefully by tomorrow I can do work in the gym. Nutrition has been on point. Getting way above 200g of Protein daily, eating healthy fats (almond butter, almond milk, fish oils, avocados) and keeping carbs between 100-300g with a healthy dose coming from fiber (50g+).

Also, saw that there's a new AnaBeta coming out :D AnaBeta Elite. Looks sweet :D

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
back in the gym finally today. I'm not 100% but I'm definitely better than I have been. Apologies for this second half of the log turning out to be less structured than the first half.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
back in the gym finally today. I'm not 100% but I'm definitely better than I have been. Apologies for this second half of the log turning out to be less structured than the first half.
Good deal!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Hadn't forgotten about this, just been extremely busy. My birthday was Friday so I've been dealing with friends and family visiting the past three days. Gym and nutrition is still on par with what it should be. I'm gonna just wait until I finish the 2nd bottle of Erase Pro before taking pics I think.

Certain that I'm back at full strength as I was hitting my lifts with ease Wednesday.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Happy b day man enjoy it. What r the plans?

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Happy b day man enjoy it. What r the plans?
Thanks man. I didn't do anything crazy, just went out for drinks with my friends one night and then my family took me out to eat for dinner the next.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks man. I didn't do anything crazy, just went out for drinks with my friends one night and then my family took me out to eat for dinner the next.
Good deal
Where 2? Sushi Rock?

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Good deal
Where 2? Sushi Rock?
haha nah no sushi that day. We went out to some Mexi-Cali Lounge/Bar. Great place that'll sub in brown rice and other healthy alternatives.

Also I'm down to 189 and my lifts are still going strong from last week (if not stronger). I need to look through my log book but I think I may have a PR on my hands, especially at this weight :D

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Got some goodies in the mail today :D

formeron by black lion, intimidate by iforce, 2x slin sane by genomyx, Agmatine caps by AI Sports, and another tub of craze.

I wont be using anything but the Agmatine and craze for a while but I'm definitely excited to try the formeron and intimidate.

Lifts went well this morning. I can't wait until next week which will be spring break. My gym will be dead :D

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got some goodies in the mail today :D

formeron by black lion, intimidate by iforce, 2x slin sane by genomyx, Agmatine caps by AI Sports, and another tub of craze.

I wont be using anything but the Agmatine and craze for a while but I'm definitely excited to try the formeron and intimidate.

Lifts went well this morning. I can't wait until next week which will be spring break. My gym will be dead :D
Nice! Will u log intimidate? I'm very curious about it.. What is formeron?

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Nice! Will u log intimidate? I'm very curious about it.. What is formeron?
Yeah I'll look into logging it (more like the first half of this one and not the second half lol).

formeron is a transdermal AI. The ingredient reads: 4-Hydroxyandrostenedione. I haven't heard much buzz about it other than it dries quickly, smells great, and really dries you out. I'm not sure whether it's new or just unheard of. I won't be running it for a bit as I'm on Erase Pro now and I'll want to give my body a break from AIs.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I'll look into logging it (more like the first half of this one and not the second half lol).

formeron is a transdermal AI. The ingredient reads: 4-Hydroxyandrostenedione. I haven't heard much buzz about it other than it dries quickly, smells great, and really dries you out. I'm not sure whether it's new or just unheard of. I won't be running it for a bit as I'm on Erase Pro now and I'll want to give my body a break from AIs.
Yea for sure about the break.. Maybe after/with the intimidate... Depending when u start It (intimidate) please link here if u do log it! I'll follow for sure

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Yea for sure about the break.. Maybe after/with the intimidate... Depending when u start It (intimidate) please link here if u do log it! I'll follow for sure
Yeah that's what I was thinking. I'm probably gonna get a 2nd bottle of intimidate so I can run it 8 weeks so I'll probably add formeron in on that run. I'll definitely getcha linked in.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah that's what I was thinking. I'm probably gonna get a 2nd bottle of intimidate so I can run it 8 weeks so I'll probably add formeron in on that run. I'll definitely getcha linked in.
Sounds like something I would do. Looking forward to it

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Few more days left of Erase Pro and I'll post up after pics along with final thoughts/final review.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Few more days left of Erase Pro and I'll post up after pics along with final thoughts/final review.

In for that!!

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established

Nice log bro! Sorry to hear you got sick halfway through. Did you end up even leaner/dryer after the second bottle of EP?

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Nice log bro! Sorry to hear you got sick halfway through. Did you end up even leaner/dryer after the second bottle of EP?
Yeah bro, the sickness sucked and then when I started getting over it the spring season came out full force and f'd me up a little with allergies (about to pop my claritin, now). My last EP will be on Monday and then I'll upload after pics. I feel like I look leaner/more vascular, hopefully the pics do this thought justice.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I hear you. My allergies are starting up already... I throw out my neck every year around this time from the sneezing lol. Glad to hear you made some good progress with Erase Pro even after getting sick and being out if the gym.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
tomorrow is the last day. I'll weigh in on my experiences and post after pics.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
After roughly eight weeks, I’ve finally finished up two bottles of Erase Pro and can easily say that this is another winner from PES. Around the time I started the second bottle, my life got rather busy so my log shifted more to a place where I’d drop a quick blurb about how I was doing instead of full nutritional and training breakdown (and I do apologize for that guys). I started the log weighing 193.7 (on a Monday Morning) and I ended today (Monday Morning) weighing at 192.1. I usually would say that anything below 5lbs could be determined on the amount of water, carbs, etc. a person has had over the past day or two, but I kept the same basic diet down throughout the whole run.

I am leaner (if only a little) and my strength has only improved over the eight weeks. There is nothing groundbreaking to brag about but one shouldn’t expect PH/AAS results out of an OTC product such as Erase. I’d like to address the fact that while on Erase Pro, my libido was out of control. I realize that I’m a young male, so my libido is suppose to be high but this was an unreal level considering I’m usually well-reserved. If any of you have tried Endosurge by BPS, the experience was very akin to that (as far as libido goes). The next part may be a bit too much information, but load size increased as well (take that for whatever it’s worth).

It was my original intention to run Alpha-T2 and Anabeta with the second bottle of Erase Pro but I started feeling bloated after dosing AT2 for a few days and decided to nix that plan. Also, I do wish that I hadn’t gotten sick mid-run but there are things in life that are out of our control and the best we can do is adapt. I’ll be running Erase Pro in the coming months, but not until after I run Black Lion Research’s Formeron.

Cliff notes:
-Insane Libido
-Leaner
-Stronger

I don’t want to give this a number rating/10 but I will say that I recommend it. If you haven’t tried regular Erase, I would go after that first and see how many caps work for you. If you can handle 3+ caps of original Erase, then definitely give Erase Pro a shot. It is well worth the price.
I’ll be uploading pics in just a moment.