PES Erase for natty bodybuilder??

Amzz

Awards
Hey all,

I'm currently on a cut and I was looking into supplements that helped to achieve a more dry and vascular look daily. I'm 21, 6 feet tall, and 195 lbs. Currently at ~14% bf. I ran into PES Erase. Every review raved about the "drier look" that was achieved every morning. However, there was too much joint discomfort form the cortisol control and its also an aromatase inhibitor, and I'm not sure how an AI plays out into a natty bodybuilder.

What are the potential risks of a natty bodybuilder taking 2-3 pills of PES Erase daily? I have a very mild case of gyno from when I used to be fat (professionally diagnosed), will it flare up because of the estrogen suppressant properties? Basically what does an AI do for a natural bodybuilder?

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Congratulations on reaching 14% bodyfat - it's not easy for a big guy. I used to be Obese and all I have got is benefits from Erase. I have used Erase Original and Pro and number of times. An AI inhibitor basically reduces the level of estrogen. I suggest getting Erase Original and dose at 3 pills as the bottle prescribes (you can take it all at once - no matter - as long as you get your daily dose). If you find you are getting dry joints (joint pain), reduce to 2 pills. Or you could get Erase Pro, dose it as prescribed at 1 pill a day. If you get dry joints - reduce to 2 days on, 1 day off. It's a great supplement and stacks well with anything - especially something like DAA.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey all,

I'm currently on a cut and I was looking into supplements that helped to achieve a more dry and vascular look daily. I'm 21, 6 feet tall, and 195 lbs. Currently at ~14% bf. I ran into PES Erase. Every review raved about the "drier look" that was achieved every morning. However, there was too much joint discomfort form the cortisol control and its also an aromatase inhibitor, and I'm not sure how an AI plays out into a natty bodybuilder.

What are the potential risks of a natty bodybuilder taking 2-3 pills of PES Erase daily? I have a very mild case of gyno from when I used to be fat (professionally diagnosed), will it flare up because of the estrogen suppressant properties? Basically what does an AI do for a natural bodybuilder?
Erase will not aggravate your gyno. A lot of people in the past on these boards used Erase to deal with gyno issues.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
an AI is probably in the arsenal of just about every natural competitor out there. I mean lets be honest here... everyone wants an edge and as long as the epitest ratio doesn't get pushed to far in one direction or the other you will remain "natty" as far as dope testing goes. the choice comes down to you and your willingness to push the envelope. how far down the rabbit hole are you willing to go?
I will tell you the combination of erase/fatburner/GDA will put your progess into forward motion.
As far as "what will it do to you?", its going to effectively kill or block an enzyme from converting you're test into estrogen. this will raise your test to a higher natural number, while keeping estrogen lower. plus erase has some other effects too, so its a much beloved product, especially to former fatties as it really helps dig out them last fatty deposits when combined with the other things mentioned so far.

Amzz

Awards
Thanks for the responses guys. My main concern here is the potential side effects when I come OFF of Erase.

How soon after taking Erase can one expect visual results? Does it take a few 8 week cycles or is it more immediate? Can I stop taking Erase after an 8 week period without worrying about rebounding test/estrogen levels? Will my body become too dependent on this product to the point where I can't see any muscle gain/fat loss without it??

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the responses guys. My main concern here is the potential side effects when I come OFF of Erase.

How soon after taking Erase can one expect visual results? Does it take a few 8 week cycles or is it more immediate? Can I stop taking Erase after an 8 week period without worrying about rebounding 6 weekslevels? Will my body become too dependent on this product to the point where I can't see any muscle gain/fat loss without it??
If you are prone to gyno and you take Erase(or other AI) for an extended time there is a potential for rebound. Stick to 6 weeks at 2 caps a day and see how that does for you

Amzz

Awards
Erase will not aggravate your gyno. A lot of people in the past on these boards used Erase to deal with gyno issues.
How about when I come off of it? Will estrogen rebound aggravate my gyno then? Basically can I come off this product after 6-8 weeks without my body being dependent on it for future gains/fat loss?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How about when I come off of it? Will estrogen rebound aggravate my gyno then? Basically can I come off this product after 6-8 weeks without my body being dependent on it for future gains/fat loss?
The feedback that I have always got from people with gyno that took Erase was that no, there was no rebound effect. Many used Erase solely to help deal with their gyno, but I'm not a physician and Erase has never been meant to treat a medical condition like that. That is all in regards to the gyno concern.There should be no concerns about being dependent on it for future gains/fat loss.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to clarify, are you recreational or competitive? If you compete make sure any supplements you take aren't prohibited by the federation.

Better to be safe than sorry. :)

Amzz

Awards
Just to clarify, are you recreational or competitive? If you compete make sure any supplements you take aren't prohibited by the federation.

Better to be safe than sorry. :)
Recreational. Waking up looking dry and tight with increased vascularity is what appeals to me most about Erase

Amzz

Awards
I've actually seen that thread before I made an account here. My first tub of hemavol arrived in the mail today.