Perseids Meteor Shower

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
.... Is tonight for anyone interested and has clear skies. Should be a good show.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah seriously, it's clear outside right now in tampa!

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys I was at work and couldn't get back on. It starts tonight, but peaks Tuesday night. Should be viewable once its completely dark. NASA is calling for 1-2 meteors every minute. Look in the northeast sky I think.

Check out this link for more: NASA - The 2008 Perseid Meteor Shower

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks wolf, i'll be watching.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd go out in my backyard to look right now, however i fear the HUGE alligator that lives in the pond right outside my garage may be lookin' for some dinner........

The wife and i saw him today coming home from the mall. He's a good 5 footer at least. Literally like 15 feet from where my car was. Didn't spook him at all.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have no idea why that story made me think of this but... I want a pecial or exotic pet. I wonder if foxs can be trained as pets.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Damn! Do they let ya shoot them if they are in your yard?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I have no idea why that story made me think of this but... I want a pecial or exotic pet. I wonder if foxs can be trained as pets.

We have ferrets, they are a lot of fun. Never thought about a fox as a pet.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll tell you this much, i'm leaning towards a extermination myself. However, if you call the florida game and wildlife they'll come get rid of the gator.

It would be interesting watching some guy wrestle this thing. :lol:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I knew someone that had a skunk when i was a kid. The damn thing was like a cat.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm about to stick my thumb in this crocs arse. Crikey!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was told skunks make great pets when their glands are removed

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even though i live here in florida, i'd never really witnessed a gator that close up in a normal everyday environment.

Now you all know i'm a UF fan, however this is taking it a bit far lol. I'm surprised none of my other neighbors have done anything about it yet to be honest.

I'ma set me a trap for dat der gator..........

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was told skunks make great pets when their glands are removed
Yeah, this one didn't have any. It was pretty mellow to be honest, however the claws on that thing would put my cat to shame...

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
Fennec foxes are trainable and run about $400.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
We just spent about 5 minutes out on the back deck, and saw 2 or them. First one was very bright and streaked across the sky, the 2nd one was rather dim and didn't last for very long.

JoeYoung

JoeYoung

Awards
My granddad tamed a black fox, wasn't a pet, but would come inside, eat out of his hand, and all that.