perplexity on "written on hcg box"

merch

Awards
Hello everyone, I wanted to ask you a question, maybe I'm wrong but I always knew that the hcg can 'be stored at room temperature (max 20 \ 25 degrees) and that it should be refrigerated if used within 30 days' frozen if you know that I will use it in more time, I have packs of hcg of the magnus pharmaceuticals but above the pack it is written to keep in the refrigerator, it seemed strange but I thought it's okay we do as the company says, up to here I thought okay my fridge is ventilated and it is at 3 \ 4 degrees so I have no risk of ice or condensation, but I also read "consume immediately after the recomposition" ..... it is the classic ampoule of powder material and the classic bacteriostatic water, say I can still keep the dose I need in the fridge?
Now I ask another question on the hcg, I have the 5000 iu version to be mixed in 1 ml of water, since I would need to use only 400 iu a week a friend of mine said that I can buy apart more bacteriostatic water ( eg 10 ml) mix the 5000 iu in 10ml so as to have 500iu \ ml then make 10 400 \ 500iu syringes and put them in the freezer and then take them out one at a time, let them come back in liccius form and use them as needed, can be a valid method? I tried on the forum but I could not find a post in which it was this technique, thank you very much in advance because I sell it and buy the single doses directly instead of making stupid things, but it did not seem like a crazy idea, maybe then it's instead ahahah :)

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
In liccius form? I think I understand what you’re asking and yea what your friend told you should be fine.

merch

Awards
In liccius form? I think I understand what you’re asking and yea what your friend told you should be fine.
yes in licciuis form, I make my 16 syringes and put them in the freezer and take them out one at a time when I need them.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
yes in licciuis form, I make my 16 syringes and put them in the freezer and take them out one at a time when I need them.
I’ve never heard that word in my life but everything you’re doing should be just fine.

merch

Awards
I’ve never heard that word in my life but everything you’re doing should be just fine.
omg ahaha sorry I noticed now having the keyboard set on Italian I do not know 'cause if I write liquid corrects me with liccius, lol