Performax Labs wants you to log PowerMax XT

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Very interested in everyone's logs on this. I've never used an intra.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
rowz4broz - I've been informed that you currently have a log going on.

One spot open. The group will get together and decide on the final spot. Thanks for being patient!
Ah my apologies did not realize this was a disqualifying factor! Maybe next time :) looking forward to the logs either way

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah my apologies did not realize this was a disqualifying factor! Maybe next time :) looking forward to the logs either way
No worries. Just future reference...most, if not all, companies that run logging opportunities prefer you to not be currently logging or logging during the same time.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No worries. Just future reference...most, if not all, companies that run logging opportunities prefer you to not be currently logging or logging during the same time.
This...
As a company rep when you select loggers, do you want someone who is already running a log on another product? Most likely no, and here is why

- Your stacking multiple products so feedback is skewed.
- You can't give 100% focus on the product you plan to review/log
- Applying for multiple promo's (giveaway's) and logging opportunities is something we have seen as reps on here a lot. Hence why they check post history and current/previous logs/reviews to see what that individual brings to the table (detail).

A majority of the times the company may get burned on good feedback, honest feedback, and also the person who is reviewing/logging when your stacking X Y and Z. There will always be more chances to log/review products on here.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm sorry, I have to withdraw from this. I recently won some other promos for review, no logs, but I didnt expect to, and I don't want to take advantage. Thank you for the opportunity. I will be purchasing this product soon as intra workout supplementation is a huge part of my protocol. Thanks again!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Winnning!!

Thanks a million! Info on the way!

Thank you again!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like a top quality product. I really think it would be a great pre and intra workout. I would really be interested in logging for you guys. At first I would use it as a pre but then would add it intra workout to see how well it helped with recovery and endurance
PM me your shipping info

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry guys, been dealing with the hurricane out in the gulf since I live in Houston. All questions via PM have been replied to and addresses have been sent to Performax Labs. I will update you guys as I get the update.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry guys, been dealing with the hurricane out in the gulf since I live in Houston. All questions via PM have been replied to and addresses have been sent to Performax Labs. I will update you guys as I get the update.
Good luck with the weather this weekend, we're lucky that we're missing it here in Dallas

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. Hope everything turns out ok!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Ouch. I hope everything works out man! In our thoughts!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah it's been bad. I'm a refugee still lol hanging in there. Haven't seen my property yet. The roads are still flooded.
I'm really sorry to hear this bro. Hopefully it's not too bad. Stay up my man

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Mine was on my porch when I got back from the gym today. I went ahead and took one scoop even though it's meant for intra.

I will start up my log and my initial impressions sometime later today.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Mine was on my porch when I got back from the gym today. I went ahead and took one scoop even though it's meant for intra.

I will start up my log and my initial impressions sometime later today.
Awesome. Should have mine soon

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mine was also waiting for me on my porch after work last night, will post a link to my log soon

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Mine came home today while I am here at work. I will have to alter my route to the gym in order to get this into my workout TODAY!

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
Well I'm currently in training for my first show in November so I'd love to log this intra workout for you guys. Let me know and I will provide my address! Thanks!

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mine was also waiting for me on my porch after work last night, will post a link to my log soon
//anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/296421-tanks-performax-labs.html#post5841464

Here's the link to my log, since i don't have 100 posts yet, i'm not allowed to post links, hope it works!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
All the winners were already picked as indicated by the reps......

Well I'm currently in training for my first show in November so I'd love to log this intra workout for you guys. Let me know and I will provide my address! Thanks!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys, the logs so far are very informative all around so if you have any questions, I suggest following them or read a few posts. Good stuff.

As far as future logs, Performax Labs always has stuff planned so stay tuned :)