Performax Labs OxyMax XT: Guess Ingredients and WIN!!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any initial feeback guys?
My wife is on day 3 if you want to hear hers.

Great energy/focus
Appetite supression
Talkative
Feels great

She's still on 1 cap in morning.

And she's not biased because she probably doesn't even pay attention that I'm affiliated lol. I just hand her stuff to try.
She's hasn't been this impressed since I introduced her to Alphamine in 2012.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It does have a nice feel good enhancing effect, subtle on the stim. Was worried about feeling the alpha Y would give me, as I don't tolerate it well...and while I still notice some the effects from it (bp rise, heart rate increase) flush in the face...it's not as strong as say a cap of norcodrene...I've only taken 1 cap of this mid morning, might experiment with a second cap mid afternoon, but have to really be careful taking stims with yohimbe in the afternoon if I want to be able to sleep. Tell me this though, anyone taken just 2 caps at once and called it a day?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It does have a nice feel good enhancing effect, subtle on the stim. Was worried about feeling the alpha Y would give me, as I don't tolerate it well...and while I still notice some the effects from it (bp rise, heart rate increase) flush in the face...it's not as strong as say a cap of norcodrene...I've only taken 1 cap of this mid morning, might experiment with a second cap mid afternoon, but have to really be careful taking stims with yohimbe in the afternoon if I want to be able to sleep. Tell me this though, anyone taken just 2 caps at once and called it a day?
Yep, thats actually what i enjoy, the compounded dose of Alpha-Yo with other stims gives a very long lasting effect, i can take it at 7am and still feel it till 5pm.

I enjoy the oxymax becuase of the smooth stim effect but also the pretty noticeable mood boosting effect!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will give some feedback soon. Sorry, it's been nuts at work lately!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anymore feedback guys? We sent out 10 units so hoping to get some feedback from these users!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Piston Honda hmmoreno Driven2lift schizm The Solution Carminb1 Misfit28 PharmAnalyst EMPIREMIND koi1214

Any feedback yet guys? Was hoping atleast a couple would throw up a log!

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Was planning on a stim break first so results wouldn't be obscured, but I can go ahead and try a dose this weekend for initial impressions.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Piston Honda hmmoreno Driven2lift schizm The Solution Carminb1 Misfit28 PharmAnalyst EMPIREMIND koi1214

I have been on a log for a fat burner, so am waiting for afterwards. Its batter up in my cabinet lol.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dosed 2 caps mid morning today, was hesitant due to the alpha y and 200mg caff per cap, but pleasantly surprised how smooth and long lasting it was and is and didn't tax my bp/heartrate any more than one cap and feel like I'll be able to sleep tonight without any problem...glad to get that higher fork dosing as well...

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Was planning on a stim break first so results wouldn't be obscured, but I can go ahead and try a dose this weekend for initial impressions.
No if you have a planned break I would stick with it!
I have been on a log for a fat burner, so am waiting for afterwards. Its batter up in my cabinet lol.
Okay sounds great, cant wait!
I dosed 2 caps mid morning today, was hesitant due to the alpha y and 200mg caff per cap, but pleasantly surprised how smooth and long lasting it was and is and didn't tax my bp/heartrate any more than one cap and feel like I'll be able to sleep tonight without any problem...glad to get that higher fork dosing as well...
Exactly! It seems for me dosing 2 capsules doesnt make it feel twice a strong, just makes it a bit stronger but last ALOT longer! Glad your enjoying it!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wondering if I should pop a few this weekend so I can stay up and be in a chipper mood for my baby girl's late feedings. In a bit of a break from the gym while we get the routine with little baby Honda figured out, but I'm interested to see how this "feels" once I give it a go

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Hey I got mine yesterday.I will post reviews here in this thread next week.
Thank You Adizzle1 and Team Performax Labs

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wondering if I should pop a few this weekend so I can stay up and be in a chipper mood for my baby girl's late feedings. In a bit of a break from the gym while we get the routine with little baby Honda figured out, but I'm interested to see how this "feels" once I give it a go
Dont want to you to feel like you have to come off your break, jsut wanted to follow up with everyone. However if you do choose to try it make sure and let us know! Its VERY smooth and VERY apparent mood boost, you wont get a smack in the face, but it actually continues to build for several hours. Very unique product!
Hey I got mine yesterday.I will post reviews here in this thread next week.
Thank You Adizzle1 and Team Performax Labs
No problem, looking forward to your thoughts!

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Waiting to finish an ec stack before I give this a go guys! Bottle still sealed just begging to be opened though!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome, maybe take a 1-2 week break in between so your tolerance doesnt effect the feel as much.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This
I just ran 8-10 weeks of stims yohimbine and f95
Need time off all stims ATM

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
AntM1564 Adizzle1

Performax Labs OxyMax XT

Mood Enhancement

With the addition of Hordenine, N-phenethyldimethylamine and B-phenylethylamine HCL you could feel a great addition of a nootropic blend. The focus aspect shines strong and stays with you for a long duration. Pop 1 cap and you can find energy streaming for nearly 90-120 minutes with ease. With an undisclosed amount of caffeine the amount of energy is present, and is strong.

Thermo Abilities

I felt no real change in body temperature during my first few doses of the product. After dieting for such a long time body temperature is on the low end. It is 70-80 outside and I still train with a sweatshirt on. Pump is also much harder to come across. This could be a major factor on why I did not pick up much in the ThermoMax blend, but as stated the energy (Caffeine) that is apart of it was present.

Formula

What I like:

F95 (Purest form of Forskolin) great for fatloss, raising testosterone, increasing metabolism, burning fat by breaking down triglyceries, and increasing LBM.
Multiple additions of nootropics for a long lasting focus aspect. While I do not utilize them often these really hit me hard and provided a great long lasting focus effect.
Smaller dose of caffeine. If I were to guess around 125-150mg range. Nothing crazy, but enough to stimulate and enhance the nootropics in the product to give that streaming focus effect.
Additions to help reduce food craving and increase mood/mental enhancement (B-Phenylethylamine HCL)
Addition of Amentoflavone ( inhibit FAS and its synergistic effects on Fat Loss through cAMP) while this is not utilized a lot on the market this is an overlooked ingredient that does not get enough respect.

Cost

30$ for 60 servings/Caps. Starting off most will use one cap to assess tolerance and then increase depending on how they react. For someone looking for a great recomping, fat burning, or mood-enhancing product this is a good choice. The intro sale of Buy one get one free was a steal if anyone did hop on it. If Performax can pop a few of those sales and get this out to the public they will get a lot of positive reviews. For the formula, effects, and results I would highly suggest the product.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
AntM1564 Adizzle1

Performax Labs OxyMax XT

Mood Enhancement

With the addition of Hordenine, N-phenethyldimethylamine and B-phenylethylamine HCL you could feel a great addition of a nootropic blend. The focus aspect shines strong and stays with you for a long duration. Pop 1 cap and you can find energy streaming for nearly 90-120 minutes with ease. With an undisclosed amount of caffeine the amount of energy is present, and is strong.

Thermo Abilities

I felt no real change in body temperature during my first few doses of the product. After dieting for such a long time body temperature is on the low end. It is 70-80 outside and I still train with a sweatshirt on. Pump is also much harder to come across. This could be a major factor on why I did not pick up much in the ThermoMax blend, but as stated the energy (Caffeine) that is apart of it was present.

Formula

What I like:

F95 (Purest form of Forskolin) great for fatloss, raising testosterone, increasing metabolism, burning fat by breaking down triglyceries, and increasing LBM.
Multiple additions of nootropics for a long lasting focus aspect. While I do not utilize them often these really hit me hard and provided a great long lasting focus effect.
Smaller dose of caffeine. If I were to guess around 125-150mg range. Nothing crazy, but enough to stimulate and enhance the nootropics in the product to give that streaming focus effect.
Additions to help reduce food craving and increase mood/mental enhancement (B-Phenylethylamine HCL)
Addition of Amentoflavone ( inhibit FAS and its synergistic effects on Fat Loss through cAMP) while this is not utilized a lot on the market this is an overlooked ingredient that does not get enough respect.

Cost

30$ for 60 servings/Caps. Starting off most will use one cap to assess tolerance and then increase depending on how they react. For someone looking for a great recomping, fat burning, or mood-enhancing product this is a good choice. The intro sale of Buy one get one free was a steal if anyone did hop on it. If Performax can pop a few of those sales and get this out to the public they will get a lot of positive reviews. For the formula, effects, and results I would highly suggest the product.

you should take a look at this - ps, it lists the caffeine amount

https://blog.priceplow.com/supplement-news/oxymax-xt

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After lunch today, I took 1 capsule OxyMax XT with my afternoon cup of coffee.The thing I noticed is the prolonged energy.The energy is clean,long lasting and with no crash effect.Tomorrow I will dose 2 caps and report back with more thorough of a review..

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After lunch today, I took 1 capsule OxyMax XT with my afternoon cup of coffee.The thing I noticed is the prolonged energy.The energy is clean,long lasting and with no crash effect.Tomorrow I will dose 2 caps and report back with more thorough of a review..
Energy really seems to linger nicely.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hate having hit or miss reactions to Rauwolscine. I've tried a cap of Oxymax a few times since I received it, and I like the feel of the Amento and the other stims, but I think the Rauwolscine gives me a bit of anxiety, even only at one cap.

I love the profile, and for those who aren't at all sensitive to Y it will be awesome! It gave me some good energy otherwise and appetite suppression. I think I might let my wife take them if she wants, and have her give me her thoughts on it.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hate having hit or miss reactions to Rauwolscine. I've tried a cap of Oxymax a few times since I received it, and I like the feel of the Amento and the other stims, but I think the Rauwolscine gives me a bit of anxiety, even only at one cap.

I love the profile, and for those who aren't at all sensitive to Y it will be awesome! It gave me some good energy otherwise and appetite suppression. I think I might let my wife take them if she wants, and have her give me her thoughts on it.
I have anxiety issues, and Rauwolscine gets me sometimes too. I make myself panic sometimes lol.

Today my wife is about to have a surgery, we are at hospital now. Needless to say, I skipped all stims even energy drink.

I'm a wuss with hospitals though.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday I took 2 caps of OxyMax and preworkout today was 1 cap OxyMax with 1 scoop of HyperMax.scoop.First the energy is intense and also I am noticing just a better sense of well being,if this makes sense.I just feel good.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea thats a major part of the OxyMax formula and why I WANT to take it everyone morning. Really just puts me in a good mood and def. increases sense of well-being.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday I took 2 caps of OxyMax and preworkout today was 1 cap OxyMax with 1 scoop of HyperMax.scoop.First the energy is intense and also I am noticing just a better sense of well being,if this makes sense.I just feel good.
That is a nice combo. I used it once before, made for a great training session. The feel good aspect cannot be understated. When I first took OxyMax XT my students at school asked me what I was on lol

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Finally had a chance to crack open the bottle of Oxymax I won. I took the first dose two hours ago and appetite suppression is still holding strong. The energy is very smooth, no stimmed out feeling, but its enough to get me moving in the morning. Looking forward to seeing how the next few weeks go with it!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome, looking forward to your thoughts. Any input on mood elevation, that is the most standout effect people report.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
I'll report back on mood after a few days of use. Today has had too many other variables impacting mood to give a good impression.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Oxymax continues to impress but I don't get the mood elevation. To be fair, I have a medical condition that heavily affects mood so I'm an outlier in this area.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmm, yea it may be hard to tell something like that if you have a medical condition as the mood enhancing effects tend to def. be there but also subtle like the energy.

What have you noticed so far and what are you liking?

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad to be aboard the Performax Train, definitely looking forward to feedback and results from everyone.

If I can help in any way, please let me know!

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
The appetite suppression and smooth steady energy stand out the most.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Full review finally posted; thanks again for the opportunity!