Peptides vs. Exo-HGH (in terms of insulin)

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sespress , almost forgot: Get yourself some Huperzine-A, somatostatin inhibitor to fortify GH levels.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sespress , almost forgot: Get yourself some Huperzine-A, somatostatin inhibitor to fortify GH levels.
Hup-a is great stuff for that!!!!! It's also a pretty good nootropic!

Horny goat weed, green tea extract (standardized for less then 5mg caffeine so you can take it at night too), agmatine, lysine, glutamine (High doses), melatonin, and DSIP all will help somatistatin inhibition. Those are if you wanting squeeze every bit out but hup-a alone is more then enough but come mess with sleep in some. DSIP is really a wonder "drug" if can get a legit source and afford it.

sespress

Awards
Hup-a is great stuff for that!!!!! It's also a pretty good nootropic!

Horny goat weed, green tea extract (standardized for less then 5mg caffeine so you can take it at night too), agmatine, lysine, glutamine (High doses), melatonin, and DSIP all will help somatistatin inhibition. Those are if you wanting squeeze every bit out but hup-a alone is more then enough but come mess with sleep in some. DSIP is really a wonder "drug" if can get a legit source and afford it.
I have some been taking it for a while, didn't knock me out but I sleep well wake up in the same position I feel asleep in.
hairygrandpa
You're right about sleep in this Peptides. Slept for 5 hours after a 15 hour work day and I feel great today without any right to do so. Very excellent.
rtmilburn
The hunger was not as bad yesterday with 2* 100mcg ghrp-2 blend no DAC. I think it was the use of it on the same day only 4 hours or so after the W DAC. I'm now going to exclude the no DAC ghrp-2 blend on days I take the W DAC or W DAC in the AM and the blend at least 8 hours later.

I'm also putting the frag into the same pin as the blend only in the AM, started this AM. 30 minutes before meals. I hear frag is good 2* a day but I'm thinking of doing a double dose in the AM with it. Did a little light exercise in the office with some weights I have here after my breakfast. Egg, 2* bacon banana and a black coffee.

Feeling fantastic. Mood is good too!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Watch for bloat on CJC, after 4+ weeks it bloats me up like a drowned corpse.

sespress

Awards
Watch for bloat on CJC, after 4+ weeks it bloats me up like a drowned corpse.
Lol drowned corpse? Jesus. You know Mk did it to me overnight, so far no bloat but I'll watch out.

I was asking if anyone knows of any potassium supplement that's decent? I hear increasing that will help. I've cut sodium down a lot already, not sure what else to cut it out of. I am staying away from most carbs as much as possible. Crazy it took 4 weeks for the bloat to catch up... Wonder what does that.

sespress

Awards
Hey quick update and a question so as time moves on I'm getting a little bit more used to the hunger as you guys had suggested what happened which is great I was really trying to eat the walls there for a few days but I'm also getting used to the flush feeling and I'm assuming that just means that I'm getting used to it not that the product is breaking down since it has been reconstituted into water?

I'll be mixing up another bottle of both with and without DAC here shortly so I should be able to tell right away if it was degrading in the fridge somehow or if I was just getting used to the effect it wasn't unpleasant and I will miss it if that is the case =)

sespress

Awards
So... Bloat like a mofo hairygrandpa This is insane! You were spot on, at about 4 weeks I suddenly woke up 10 lb's heavier. I started taking more potasium supplement and also an every other day herbal diuretic. So that's almost all cut back down now, but WHOA. You weren't kidding.n
rtmilburn saywutruly rascal14

I bought my pep's from two different (but both highly rated) companies. As I've been moving through the vials I've noticed less flushing, less hunger, less lethargy. I didn't mark which vials came from where but I bought WAAAY more from company 2 than I did from Company 1. So my fear is I have weak or underdosed stuff. I hit myself with TWICE the CJC W/ DAC the other day (2mg per the vial and my dilution) and got a "kinda" flush.

So I'm worried that these products were:
1) bunk, or underdosed
2) degraded somehow through handling, my fault or otherwise? Too long in liquid?
3) I just got used to it and I should either:
a) increase the doses proportionally
b) deal with it and continue as planned
c) take a week or two off and then start back at the normal dose?

Any thoughts guys? These peps are awesome but I want to make sure I'm not spending money on junk, it could be tolerance and nothing more but I wanted to see if anyone else has had this happen before I order a double dose next time (if that's even a good idea w/ tolerance), or before I take a break and lose some of the effectiveness of the peps.

Thanks gents!

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So... Bloat like a mofo hairygrandpa This is insane! You were spot on, at about 4 weeks I suddenly woke up 10 lb's heavier. I started taking more potasium supplement and also an every other day herbal diuretic. So that's almost all cut back down now, but WHOA. You weren't kidding.n

I bought my pep's from two different (but both highly rated) companies. As I've been moving through the vials I've noticed less flushing, less hunger, less lethargy. I didn't mark which vials came from where but I bought WAAAY more from company 2 than I did from Company 1. So my fear is I have weak or underdosed stuff. I hit myself with TWICE the CJC W/ DAC the other day (2mg per the vial and my dilution) and got a "kinda" flush.

1) bunk, or underdosed
2) degraded somehow through handling, my fault or otherwise? Too long in liquid?

Any thoughts guys? These peps are awesome but I want to make sure I'm not spending money on junk, it could be tolerance and nothing more but I wanted to see if anyone else has had this happen before I order a double dose next time (if that's even a good idea w/ tolerance), or before I take a break and lose some of the effectiveness of the peps.

Thanks gents!
Should be fine IMO if stored in fridge although before how you constitute them use the side trickle method and wait to constitute them for as long as possible but like I said you should be good and just adjusting to

sespress

Awards
Should be fine IMO if stored in fridge although before how you constitute them use the side trickle method and wait to constitute them for as long as possible but like I said you should be good and just adjusting to
OK that's good to know. I do the side trickle takes at least 60 seconds to put in 100 u. Then I rotate it slowly to help dissolve it. Then let it sit in tht fridge.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK that's good to know. I do the side trickle takes at least 60 seconds to put in 100 u. Then I rotate it slowly to help dissolve it. Then let it sit in tht fridge.
Sweet then should definitely be gtg

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

1) bunk, or underdosed

Thanks gents!
Hehehehe! The bloat, damn!
Legit -or not?
I'm a cheap bastard and buy my peptides from China nowadays. I noted that the color of the plastic tabs on the vials sold in US, correspond to the same colors the Chinese manufacturer puts on the vials (like: yellow = Melanotan 2). I suspect most stuff is from China anyway.
I never get a flush from CJC but the bloat, vivid dreams, shortened sleep -all tells me it's legit.

Another thought:

I quit taken any secretagogues. They need months to do anything for recomp, bloat me up, MK (and other affecting Ghrelin receptors) make me hungry, mess with my sleep and make me a bit lethargic. Supposedly they lower the sensibility to Insulin too. If I take them again, it will be with slin -without slin they are not worth the effort, IMHO.

sespress

Awards
Hehehehe! The bloat, damn!
Legit -or not?
I'm a cheap bastard and buy my peptides from China nowadays. I noted that the color of the plastic tabs on the vials sold in US, correspond to the same colors the Chinese manufacturer puts on the vials (like: yellow = Melanotan 2). I suspect most stuff is from China anyway.
I never get a flush from CJC but the bloat, vivid dreams, shortened sleep -all tells me it's legit.

Another thought:

I quit taken any secretagogues. They need months to do anything for recomp, bloat me up, MK (and other affecting Ghrelin receptors) make me hungry, mess with my sleep and make me a bit lethargic. Supposedly they lower the sensibility to Insulin too. If I take them again, it will be with slin -without slin they are not worth the effort, IMHO.
Yeah I noticed the caps were the same from both US labs I bought from. They claim... Claim there produced domestically and under some v certification level of labness. Whatever I think that one company is underdosing the vials as I measure them on a milligram scale and they come up different by 10% or more. I had one frag that you could tell had little in it. Company actually took care of me when I complained. But yeah I think the raw comes from China either way. And all China labs probably do the same and all domestic as well. It is not a question of bunk as much as it's it dosed correctly.

Anywho I hadn't thought about the MK desensitization to insulin. I thought all Peptides did this, specifically HGH and IGF variants. And all of them make me hungry too. At the end of the day all the GHrp's and GHRH are going to cause YOU to secret the goods, so what for you (other than the hunger) made you figure to ditch them? Have you tried semorelin or hexarelin or any of those? There like an injectable mk677 secretaloug right?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I noticed the caps were the same from both US labs I bought from. They claim... Claim there produced domestically and under some v certification level of labness. Whatever I think that one company is underdosing the vials as I measure them on a milligram scale and they come up different by 10% or more. I had one frag that you could tell had little in it. Company actually took care of me when I complained. But yeah I think the raw comes from China either way. And all China labs probably do the same and all domestic as well. It is not a question of bunk as much as it's it dosed correctly.

Anywho I hadn't thought about the MK desensitization to insulin. I thought all Peptides did this, specifically HGH and IGF variants. And all of them make me hungry too. At the end of the day all the GHrp's and GHRH are going to cause YOU to secret the goods, so what for you (other than the hunger) made you figure to ditch them? Have you tried semorelin or hexarelin or any of those? There like an injectable mk677 secretaloug right?
Only tried cjc w. -and wo dac and did a loooong run with MK. Took IGF1-des/Frag/PEG-MGF/MGF and Lr3 too. On a moderate AAS cycle, IGF is already high, so no IGF for me. IGF-Lr3 = will not bind to receptors (look it up) and would serve as expensive slin substitute, so no more Lr3. MGF I still consider usefull.
I suspect all ghrelin receptor influencing peptides give cravings -and to my build and slow metabolism it's detrimental, so I did not try the GHrp's.

Edit:
For me (IMHO):
All secretagogues may be useful as a cheap , in parts more convenient, substitute to expensive HGH -but only in conjunction with slin, without it, I had no perceived benefits, only the sides.

sespress

Awards
Only tried cjc w. -and wo dac and did a loooong run with MK. Took IGF1-des/Frag/PEG-MGF/MGF and Lr3 too. On a moderate AAS cycle, IGF is already high, so no IGF for me. IGF-Lr3 = will not bind to receptors (look it up) and would serve as expensive slin substitute, so no more Lr3. MGF I still consider usefull.
I suspect all ghrelin receptor influencing peptides give cravings -and to my build and slow metabolism it's detrimental, so I did not try the GHrp's.

Edit:
For me (IMHO):
All secretagogues may be useful as a cheap , in parts more convenient, substitute to expensive HGH -but only in conjunction with slin, without it, I had no perceived benefits, only the sides.
I was thinking of tossing in IGF Des mid cycle (just started my Trest/epistane). Bought two vials already to get started. So when you say IGF won't bind do you mean DES? Or all of it? Our only on cycle when normal IGF is high?

I def need to pick your brain a bit. I thought the CJC W DAC and ghrp-2 + frag was helping me lose fat and recomp, not compared to real gear right but when you say the ghrp shots need insulin to work I'm unsure what you mean. I read some studies, so unless there's natural insulin released at the time the doses were given them they'd be no results for it right?

Slin frightens me, if I take too much epistane (somehow) I dunno how I'd feel but too much slin and your dead or brain damage in minutes. How is it you'd apply slin with these others, how'd you figure out your dose of slin ?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking of tossing in IGF Des mid cycle (just started my Trest/epistane). Bought two vials already to get started. So when you say IGF won't bind do you mean DES? Or all of it? Our only on cycle when normal IGF is high?

I def need to pick your brain a bit. I thought the CJC W DAC and ghrp-2 + frag was helping me lose fat and recomp, not compared to real gear right but when you say the ghrp shots need insulin to work I'm unsure what you mean. I read some studies, so unless there's natural insulin released at the time the doses were given them they'd be no results for it right?

Slin frightens me, if I take too much epistane (somehow) I dunno how I'd feel but too much slin and your dead or brain damage in minutes. How is it you'd apply slin with these others, how'd you figure out your dose of slin ?
I'm at my farm until Monday, no internet allowed while in nature :)
IGF-1 -Des is probably working when pinned directly before the workout -into the muscle being worked.
But if you are on gear, your IGF is already high when muscles are trained, I would consider it on a cruise -or PCT.
Please read on it MORE. Look up Patrick Arnold on IGF1-Lr3. Look up HGH/ insulin connection .
You might come to the same conclusions. Took me some weeks to filter out the hype the sellers create around peptides -and own experience.

All is pointing to slin/HGH as the ultimate anabolic. Not tons of AAS -nor peptides. Beware of slin... you already know, I guess.
All above is my opinion, not a guide -nor advise.

Will not give advise on slin use, too dangerous and I'm not qualified. Protocols are out there. I have not tried slin YET. I'm studying it to not mess it up.

sespress

Awards
I'm at my farm until Monday, no internet allowed while in nature :)
IGF-1 -Des is probably working when pinned directly before the workout -into the muscle being worked.
But if you are on gear, your IGF is already high when muscles are trained, I would consider it on a cruise -or PCT.
Please read on it MORE. Look up Patrick Arnold on IGF1-Lr3. Look up HGH/ insulin connection .
You might come to the same conclusions. Took me some weeks to filter out the hype the sellers create around peptides -and own experience.

All is pointing to slin/HGH as the ultimate anabolic. Not tons of AAS -nor peptides. Beware of slin... you already know, I guess.
All above is my opinion, not a guide -nor advise.

Will not give advise on slin use, too dangerous and I'm not qualified. Protocols are out there. I have not tried slin YET. I'm studying it to not mess it up.

Yeah I was gonna run the DES into PCT from the halfway cycle point. Dunno that might be stupid, probably the same level of dumbness squeaking into this Epistane cycle by priming my system with Epi Andro for two weeks prior. I had one guy call me an idiot and another said I must not care how much money I spend, but it made internally consistent sense to me. I just wanted to see what would happen on the Peptides if I threw in something even slightly anabolic, and I wanted a DHT b/c Epistane is based on it. Didn't want some crazy allergic reaction or something else. I'm sure it was all unnecessary. However I did feel fantastic those two weeks. I feel even better now with the Trest of course :) I will read more, I picked the DES up on a BOGO special so I figured I couldn't resist (maybe the comment made to me about spending cash wasn't really that far off the mark lol).

In reference to the Slin and not giving advice - Well you're being incredibly wise then, I would hate to hear anyone OD'ing on that stuff. I'd hate it even more if it was bad advice I gave and I know that stuff is REAL user to user specific. I'll google the ol' pat arnold (man that guy was a freaking pioneer eh?) and LR3 bit when I get home also, my shifts almost done and I have to use my personal laptop to communicate with you guys as my corporate security would have me in irons if they read these posts lol. A$$hats that they are. I guess you don't get to work in info security unless you work with jerks like that. Funny they never drug tested me on the way in, lol, just the background check from HELL. So yeah I try not to give them ammunition cause they love to shoot. I'll post back about my take we can discuss if I feel I'm reading into it differently than you are!

sespress

Awards
Wow a cursory result from "Patrick Arnold IGF" releases hundreds of posts and forum snippets where he trashes the stuff. He doesn't think it's work it's salt AT ALL. I'm very curious to read more about that, I'll obviously hold off. I have heard some say that FRAG was pointless too, but I would like to say I think it shaved a full inch off of my belly fat in like ~ 2 months? That's with CJC in the mix potentially causing water retention. Other folks have said it's bunk, crap, not worth it, etc... Now none of those guys was Patrick Arnold lol. But to that point I find it very interesting it's tossed around alot but one of the greats thinks it's crap and even bought some from various companies, tested it, and found it was all BS!!!. that was an article from '14. I'm hoping their making real deal stuff now more frequently, but the Peptides business has always been more sketchy than the PH side or the AAS side of things. I rarely hear of ""fake"" pro hormones and I've neeeever heard of bad Winny for instance.

Anyways I've got more reading to do this is very interesting. Anyone ever wish they could do a AMA with Pat Arnold on anabolic minds?

sespress

Awards
Another update company a versus company b .... B is a def winner. I used thier CJC W DAC. Originally and the last one I used was from company A. That's when I posted about getting used to it. Well it was a small vial and I just went for the one from company b I had left a (10mg). The same 100mcg dose.

The flush and euphoric effect we're back in full and I started getting much hungrier than I was used to over the last few days.

So this says either:
1 company b overdoses. Especially on a 10mg vial in cutting W with 100U water any real over weight is gonna be a big change.

2 company a likes to short thier stuff a bit.

Company a is constantly doing BOGO or 40% whole store while company b has had one or two sales but thru only last a short time.

I'm thinking that I'm not going to order from company a again. I know this was not exactly conclusive but it does tingle my rip off sense so I'm done with them.

It'll be interesting over the next week or so what I notice as the frag and CJC W out DAC ghrp-2 blend need to be refreshed from what I already bought from company b .

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
This is what I was used to with previous vendors... I'd get a rocking batch and then garbage or under dosed the next time. The peptide game is tough to keep consistent

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If using igf lr3 I've found little difference with protocols unless your are looking for spot enhancement.

Many will disagree but I pin sub q and the fact that it is mainly muscle specific for nutrient uptake is all you need for re-comp fat loss.

If you want more site specific growth then it gets complicated with intramuscular injection day of etc...
In my research, sub-q is VASTLY superior than IM.

Also fwiw, it's well known mk-677 raises resting blood glucose levels, like ALOT.

Most are using 500mg metformin before bed to curb this, but it's still giving thsm.higher than normal fasted BG readings