Peptide CJC & ipamorelin

blasteryui

Awards
Can you pin these peptides into your knee? The reason I ask is because I currently pin bpc and im thinking of just putting it all in one syringe. Or does it have to be shot more into fat like the stomach area (which is what I've been doing). Any research on this?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can you pin these peptides into your knee? The reason I ask is because I currently pin bpc and im thinking of just putting it all in one syringe. Or does it have to be shot more into fat like the stomach area (which is what I've been doing). Any research on this?
You can pin those peptides anywhere. In the Fat, or in muscle. Also, I've used BPC plenty enough now to know that you don't have to pin directly on the injury, for it to help the injury. If you pinned your shoulder, you would get similar healing in your knee.

blasteryui

Awards
You can pin those peptides anywhere. In the Fat, or in muscle. Also, I've used BPC plenty enough now to know that you don't have to pin directly on the injury, for it to help the injury. If you pinned your shoulder, you would get similar healing in your knee.
With certainty? I also read this but some people say it still works best if right into the area that's injured?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
With certainty? I also read this but some people say it still works best if right into the area that's injured?
I'm certain you'll get the same effect, wherever you inject it. Used BPC multiple times, and provides aid to multiple areas of my body, when I just inject IM in my delts

blasteryui

Awards
I'm certain you'll get the same effect, wherever you inject it. Used BPC multiple times, and provides aid to multiple areas of my body, when I just inject IM in my delts
May I ask why you choose IM over SUB for these peptides?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Actually bpc the closer to the site the better. But that's directly at the point of injured site. Cant do that non surgically prolly.

blasteryui

Awards
Actually bpc the closer to the site the better. But that's directly at the point of injured site. Cant do that non surgically prolly.
lol everyone always says this or the opposite, can we back this up with any evidence?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
lol everyone always says this or the opposite, can we back this up with any evidence?
If you can't surgical get the BPC directly, not near, but directly on what needs healed, it is going to work systemically. I don't believe anyone could get BPC themselves directly into the wound.