Pee burns help!!

jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
Got off cycle of lgd 10mg, epiandro 400mg, and mk677 25mg ED for 3 months. My cycle ended last Wednesday and due to personal life didn't start pct till the following Saturday. Been take 50mg ED in same dose for 4 days. When I pee it tends to hurt a little and it is a little ichty/burny when just chilling. Walking feels weird cuz my head is rubbing on my underpants. Please help lol idk if I got an STD or a side effect I'm pretty sexually active(college) but I usually use protection and know the Girls are clean. Last sex was 12 days ago.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HIV bruh

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got off cycle of lgd 10mg, epiandro 400mg, and mk677 25mg ED for 3 months. My cycle ended last Wednesday and due to personal life didn't start pct till the following Saturday. Been take 50mg ED in same dose for 4 days. When I pee it tends to hurt a little and it is a little ichty/burny when just chilling. Walking feels weird cuz my head is rubbing on my underpants. Please help lol idk if I got an STD or a side effect I'm pretty sexually active(college) but I usually use protection and know the Girls are clean. Last sex was 12 days ago.
I've put the important parts of your statement in bold. Looks like its time for a visit to the doctor.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Yea, you're on the wrong forum for that bud. Sorry to say

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hahaha this should have been posted in the "I've definitely got an std" section.

Go to a doctor, not an online forum bud.

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like chlamydia bruv. I remember once my doc told me 1 in 3 people who are sexually active get it at least once.

Go to the doc and get ur needle in the ass

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Could just be a urinary track infection.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Agree could be nothing serious. Give it a while to go on its own. If it doesn't get it checked out. Unless you bust a hymen every time you have sex (even then there's no guarantee) there's no way to know she's clean. Only clean girls are the ones in Bangkok and that's relative to their local health standards.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Try mixing 2-3 teaspoons of Apple Cider Vinegar with your water / pre / BCAA or whatever. Just mix it with water or it will burn your throat. We don't want you burning in two places. :D

Cranberry is good for prevention. I also feel strongly about PEAK O2 and it's immune functions.

bruno.camilo

bruno.camilo

Awards
  • Established
kidneys failure or urine infection. Or sexual disease of course.

Could also be diabetics. There are thousands of options for ur problem.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oooh man I got an std test once. Doc had me close the door, drop trousers, and put my back up against the closed door. I let out a scream as he stuck that poker down my dick hole...

Came back negative thankfully